FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something else I find weird. Skinner (verified friend) said that MS suggested to him that he was suspicious of his sister's death (happened in 2009) and mentioned a "break up" as reason for his suspicions about her "sudden" death. However, according to many comments on his sister's legacy page - she had a long illness and was sick for a year or more. Further, she had a partner (possibly wife) that did not claim any type of break up prior to the death. Why would MS potentially fabricate the idea of "foul" play?

<modsnip>

I think MS may have thought he was doctor or lawyer material (as indicated by his conversations with Skinner, verified friend) but in fact didn't have the drive or ambition for either. I think his relationship with his mother may have been complicated due to the divorce and the subsequent circumstances. I think MS told stories to make his life look more interesting than it was. It is no accident that MS built the biggest house on the block. It is no accident that MS controlled all of the practice billing and management. When you have nothing and need to inflate your ego, you work with what you have. This also falls in line with the effusive compliments about his wife - sometimes "too much" according to Skinner. Almost as if MS wanted people to believe that because he had a wife that was a fantastic doctor that everyone loved, it made him somehow a more impressive person.

But living in other's shadows grows old. And this can become problematic if your psyche already has grudges against women (Mom?) and was a psyche formed during a disrupted childhood.

This is all, of course, my opinion.

very interesting and insightful....

What are the chances of a Bomshell? LOL...but in all seriousness, maybe there may be a couple of bombshell arrests before Sheriff appears on NG!

That's what I was hoping - arrests this afternoon and announced on NG ... fingers crossed!

NBC-2 in Fort Myers just reported on the news MS was seen going to the house today, as well as other cars. I am not sure if they meant all at the same time or at different times. He did not answer the door. Link to follow when the website is updated.

NBC has been on Jarvis for quite a few hours now. No sign of WINK. This will be interesting to see Scott on NG. She actually did a fairly good job last night going over the case thus far. She devoted half of her show to Teresa's murder.

NBC has been on Jarvis for quite a few hours now. No sign of WINK. This will be interesting to see Scott on NG. She actually did a fairly good job last night going over the case thus far. She devoted half of her show to Teresa's murder.

Hmmm...now FOX news. I think everyone wants to act like they're not home anymore :(

If they are waiting then something must be up.jmo

Well let's take a step back. She is a doctor with scheduled appointments who nevers misses any appointments and arrives when she should. They know she was on vacation, so when she doesn't show on time they start to check, did she not get home etc.

Heck I worked in a much less important field and when I was late our admin gave me a ring to find out my estimated time of arrival. If this is unusual for her, sure they are next going to check out Mark and see what he knows. If he doesn't think its right, well sure do a check, have some one go there. Especially if she is not answering. I think we ran over this a bit before in earlier threads, but she wasn't someone who was late and a no show.

Was her office close to her home? Did the Dr friend who found her live/work nearby?
Raising a concern with MS would be normal, but probably not after one call. So a couple of calls to her house and cell, then try MS cell to check she left/arrived.

MS would surely try a couple of times himself (slept in after late flight, still in the shower, stuck in traffic). Then call a friend to go check, he drives round, enters the house (how? Did the perps leave through the front door and leave it open?) and finds a crime scene and calls LE.

LE arrive 45 mins after the victim is due in work.

Given that you would try a couple of calls and possibly leave a message assuming a delay of a non nefarious event, MS sent his friend around pretty quickly.

This has entered into my thinking also and as Dr. S let CWW in, JR "Hammer" who might have been out of view, stepped right in as well. IMO

Duntulum says the alarm was off on Sunday. Seems easier for Hammer (and possibly Wayne--but I am kind of thinking Wayne would not need to accompany the hit man to the scene) to enter when she was not yet there and just wait. (Maybe even put the dogs in a room.) I'm not sure why they would need TS to let them in. If someone was so kind as to make sure the alarm was off, that person also probably made sure Hammer had convenient access.

i am pretty sure NG is not live. I think the nightly episode is filmed a few hours before it airs. JMO

Was her office close to her home? Did the Dr friend who found her live/work nearby?
Raising a concern with MS would be normal, but probably not after one call. So a couple of calls to her house and cell, then try MS cell to check she left/arrived.

MS would surely try a couple of times himself (slept in after late flight, still in the shower, stuck in traffic). Then call a friend to go check, he drives round, enters the house (how? Did the perps leave through the front door and leave it open?) and finds a crime scene and calls LE.

LE arrive 45 mins after the victim is due in work.

Given that you would try a couple of calls and possibly leave a message assuming a delay of a non nefarious event, MS sent his friend around pretty quickly.

Who was that friend? Hopefully not CWW. THAT would be a convenient way to explain any fibers/DNA/blood of his that was left at the scene.

The Sheriff keeps making a point of saying his office did not state that the murder weapon was a hammer - see quote below. Is there a chance we are wrong?

Someone mentioned on a previous thread that there could have been another weapon used, such as a crowbar. Or could the weapon used have been something entirely different (gun, knife), but the perps wanted it to look like a robbery gone bad and throw investigators off.

Sheriff Scott:

"Other news outlets had previously reported Sievers had been killed wiith a hammer, information that Scott said did not come from the Sheriff's Office. On Wednesday, he appeared to take a dig at the unconfirmed reports, saying "until you've heard it from us, you haven't heard it."

BBM

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/local-news/warrant-in-sievers-homicide-awaits-judges-signature

Who was that friend? Hopefully not CWW. THAT would be a convenient way to explain any fibers/DNA/blood of his that was left at the scene.

Well we believe the friend was a family friend who was also a doctor. Was he the same man known as Avalancbe man who wore glasses?

It was a doctor according to Skinner (MS friend) and he found TS in a barely recognisable state, so bad he threw up.

So -- do most of us anticipate just the one further arrest, or will it be Upset City with one or more others also nabbed? What's next: simple, or convoluted?

I'm going with convoluted.

So -- do most of us anticipate just the one further arrest, or will it be Upset City with one or more others also nabbed? What's next: simple, or convoluted?

I feel it will be simple and one more, but honestly nothing will surprise me at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper