FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i missed Nancy Grace tonight but found this which matches what you heard:
Neighbors: SWAT raided Sievers murder suspect’s home in July | WINK NEWS
http://www.winknews.com/2015/08/31/neighbors-swat-raided-sievers-murder-suspects-home-in-july/
"Neighbors say about two weeks after Sievers was found dead in Bonita Springs, a SWAT team raided Wright’s trailer 1,200 miles away."

Here I go again, teetering on the fence... The timing of this has me back to wondering whether CWW had something to do with the "damning" account and a set-up of MS. jmho

Wasnt that a stethoscope hanging around his neck? He isn't allowed to treat patients is he?

I hope this isn't against TOS, but I wonder if soon there won't be a noose of justice where the stethoscope once was.

Sheriff (as stated on NG)...MS is in the envelope of suspicion. Attorney for CWW states he is innocent, and that there is no evidence to back up the charges (paraphrase). Well, what do you know...

What??? Wright AND his wife were taken into custody for a few days???

Yes, that is curious. Why did they arrest CWW's wife? She isn't in custody now. Hmmm maybe the marriage was a scam.

I'm an on the fencer too and this just breaks my heart. Those poor girls!

Move over and make way...I'm sitting on the fence too. :fence: This entire case is so, so sad and most especially for the children!!

Am I the last one to look at Lee Clerk of Courts Official Records re MS & TS?
I just did a search w last name, 01/01/2000 to current, for all types of docs.
http://apps.leeclerk.org/OR/search....pt=-1&dt=ALL DOCUMENT TYPES&st=fullname&vbt=D

MS, Rows 55 to 80; TS, Rows 100 to 129, last entry being recording of her D/Ctf. Multiple mortgages on Bonita Farms property. Some are duplicate entries, just to show both their names. Not sure if I am following transactions & timeframes correctly.

Alerting on my own post, so a Mod can review & advise before discussion steps over ToS line. Thx in adv.

Yes, that is curious. Why did they aren't CWW's wife? She isn't in custody now. Hmmm maybe the marriage was a scam.

Very odd. Maybe they picked her up also to try to get CWW to talk or maybe there is something that connects her to the crime. I'm very curious.

You are remembering correctly. http://www.winknews.com/2015/07/01/new-details-in-murder-investigation-of-teresa-sievers/

"Family and friends have set up fundraising accounts. If you’d like to help, click **** to donate to the G**advertiser censored**M* page. It was opened Monday by Sievers’ colleague L**** S*****, a licensed massage therapist and intuitologist."

That was the original source name, then it was changed to MS and eventually to the current status.

In the above link this was stated:We are writing as Teresa's siblings on Mark's behalf. Given the unbearable stress that Mark is under, he is allowing us to administer this ******** page

We have speculated that perhaps MS and TS's family did not get along. Wouldn't this contradict that as I am sure either MS gave them permission to take it over OR if they didn't get along,the family would not have taken over the **** page---JMO

I can't see the plea for $$$ ... Is that because I'm not on FB? (I know, one of the few folks left in the world who doesn't "do" FB, Twitter or Instagram) ... All is can see are his career/education etc.

I don't "do" FB either, but I've found that having a super-private account really comes in handy for WS. :) Twitter and Instagram I seem to be able to see pretty well without joining.

I believe Dutulem said they were staying at one of the siblings houses, this was while correcting that they hadn't been staying with AL

I really like to know if the kids and him stayed there of if only the kids stayed there. Perhaps Duntulum could clarify that for us one more time.

Thanks!

-Nin

Move over and make way...I'm sitting on the fence too. :fence: This entire case is so, so sad and most especially for the children!!

The only exercise I've been getting lately is hopping on and off that fence several times a day.

Slightly off topic, but I'm watching my recording of Home and Family on the Hallmark
Channel and NG was a guest co-host today ... she's a hoot when not doing her own show! :) Really like her a lot in these other settings ...

Am I the last one to look at Lee Clerk of Courts Official Records re MS & TS?
I just did a search w last name, 01/01/2000 to current, for all types of docs.
http://apps.leeclerk.org/OR/search....pt=-1&dt=ALL DOCUMENT TYPES&st=fullname&vbt=D

MS, Rows 55 to 80; TS, Rows 100 to 129, last entry being recording of her D/Ctf. Multiple mortgages on Bonita Farms property. Some are duplicate entries, just to show both their names. Not sure if I am following transactions & timeframes correctly.

Alerting on my own post, so a Mod can review & advise before discussion steps over ToS line. Thx in adv.

Thanks for alerting! :)

Hold off for now. We haven't permitted this as of yet. Let me discuss with Tricia tomorrow morning, okay? The new forum will be rolling out before the weekend so maybe she will let us have a topical thread re. the properties. I'd like to discuss with her first though.

Thanks!

When this case is finally over and we know the whole story,I am going to get some sleep:happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73