FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't you know that tonight of all nights my DVR "missed" the recording of NG due to technical difficulties :tantrum:

Luckily it repeats at 11 my time, so hopefully it will work then so I don't have to stay up late on a work night.

Im on a iPad too, and I feel your pain. Plus can't use emojis.

I know, and also I've been posting so much in this forum if I try to do anything outside of here it autocorrects to TS and MS anytime I try to start a word with T or M.

Jmo, Josh P. was a very specific type of sociopath. I don't see MS harming his children, but again, jmo. Also, I think custody, maybe child support, may be at least partially a motive here. Many a husband who has shown up here on WS chose murder over the financial effects of divorce, as well as loss of custody.

As far as NG goes...she is not really a ratings bonanza. From what I can find, her show only exceeded one million viewers during the Casey Anthony trial; generally, around 800,000. Not much more than a local news show in a major metro area. But this sheriff does seem to love the camera, in any event. Is he up for re-election soon?

iPad​.... I'm on one as well. YES I have to edit most the time!

So JR's employer just said on NG that JR told him he had gone to Florida to see his brother he hadn't seen in awhile and who just graduated law school. Did I hear that right?

Didn't MS go to law school, per Skinner? Or did I make that up?

Jmo

IIRC, Skinner said MS dropped out of law school after one year. I wonder if he was asked/forced to leave because of something personal, or forced to withdraw because of low grades. The only students who left after first year (who I knew), didn't have much choice. Skinner mentioned something about MS 'going back' to law school, preparing for the LSAT (law school admissions test). Its extremely hard to 'go back' to law school, admissions almost never considers these candidates.

I realize that but for them to take over the fund,there had to be some communication between MS and the family,showing that they speak to each other. Which,as I have stated before,bugs me that MS has NOT contacted the family since the arrests.It shows they were speaking the day after the murder.-JMO

Oh absolutely, they were communicating. Dr. Sievers' brothers were with MS testing the alarm system. I've never questioned that he was in communication with her family and the verified family member has posted on here that they have spoken with the children. That poster also said the family is "divided" in their thinking regarding the crime. The point I have been trying to make is that AL is the only family member that makes a point of saying "she" hasn't heard from him recently. They were at the funeral together. We have no way of knowing what, or why, that may have changed. :moo:

Can I interrupt this thread just to say I love my iPad and all but it really does not love me back when it autocorrects words on me without asking. So, I apologize to all that virtually every one of my posts end up edited, I swear I'm not as brainless as it tries to make me look

I scream at mine all the time as it continues to make wild assumptions about what I'm typing :). I always have to stop and review to see what actually showed up on the screen as I don't trust it ... I think it's trying to throw me under the bus!

Not to mention they usually graduate in early to mid May not late June

Not to mention that after graduation through late July, a recent law school grad would likely be studying for the bar exam and not wanting to host family.

Oh absolutely, they were communicating. Dr. Sievers' brothers were with MS testing the alarm system. I've never questioned that he was in communication with her family and the verified family member has posted on here that they have spoken with the children. That poster also said the family is "divided" in their thinking regarding the crime. The point I have been trying to make is that AL is the only family member that makes a point of saying "she" hasn't heard from him recently. They were at the funeral together. We have no way of knowing what, or why, that may have changed. :moo:

Gotcha and thanks

Jmo, Josh P. was a very specific type of sociopath. I don't see MS harming his children, but again, jmo. Also, I think custody, maybe child support, may be at least partially a motive here. Many a husband who has shown up here on WS chose murder over the financial effects of divorce, as well as loss of custody.

As far as NG goes...she is not really a ratings bonanza. From what I can find, her show only exceeded one million viewers during the Casey Anthony trial; generally, around 800,000. Not much more than a local news show in a major metro area. But this sheriff does seem to love the camera, in any event. Is he up for re-election soon?

Yes, next year is the election

IIRC, Skinner said MS dropped out of law school after one year. I wonder if he was asked/forced to leave because of something personal, or forced to withdraw because of low grades. The only students who left after first year (who I knew), didn't have much choice. Skinner mentioned something about MS 'going back' to law school, preparing for the LSAT (law school admissions test). Its extremely hard to 'go back' to law school, admissions almost never considers these candidates.

Id have to go back and look but I'm 99.99% sure Skinner said he tried to tell MS not to pursue law school because he as in Skinner had dropped out after a year due to hating it

From what I recall that Skinner wrote, it was Skinner who quit law school after a year (not MS).

If I'm not mistaken I think you can go to a "classic" version of the page. I know that's what I do on another forum and I thought it was the same here ... perhaps a mod can confirm. This way you can use the emojis! :)

I scream at mine all the time as it continues to make wild assumptions about what I'm typing :). I always have to stop and review to see what actually showed up on the screen as I don't trust it ... I think it's trying to throw me under the bus!

Right? Then if it is a legit typo it'll show the right spelling above so I think it's gonna replace it correctly and then doesn't. Like okay you'll make changes you never showed me, but then on the legit ones you don't bother. At least you've got company under that bus!

I can use emojis on my iPad. See... :loveyou: But sometimes tapping (or pounding) :banghead: on the screen doesn't register. :gaah: When that happens, I open the Smilie List and type in the abbreviation. But then my iPad autocorrects and I get nuthin'. :pull hair: <------or something stupid. :pullhair: But I still :heart: my iPad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces