FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I literally got chills up my spine! That scared the heck out of me
BOBBYWOO Further research into the "nom de plume" provided by that comment, IN MY VERY HUMBLE AND SUSPICIOUS OPINION, makes me wonder
how far the instigator(s) would go to make sure JR got "nailed" by LE and go down for the entire crime. The only thing not done, to set up JR, was to drop a 1200 mile path day glo orange bread crumbs from Bonita Springs to the mobile home park in Cadet, Missouri!

I wish I knew how to insert travelbug's post "Wow, wonder if LE tracked that poster down!" Just so I could reply with, "YA' THINK?"
Luv ya' travelbug:loveyou:

I hope this isn't against TOS, but I wonder if soon there won't be a noose of justice where the stethoscope once was.

I thought they were earphones and the shirt was a green casual florida shirt everyone here wears em. Button down And I think it has a collar! Have to go look again.

Ok I went back nd looked at the video!
He has Earphones in one ear and he is wearing a Colombia like shirt button down even has the vents on the sides.
He is NOT wearing scrubs.

OMG! I literally got chills up my spine! That scared the heck out of me
Can someone paste or summarize the comment. The comment section doesn't show up on the link provided using my phone. Thanks

I just do not understand what these people can be thinking. There is no such thing as the perfect crime..You are going to be caught. You are going to give up your FREEDOM. You will live in a tiny cell. Never again will you have a home made meal, a holiday with your family, or a cocktail on the deck. You cant jump into your car and get an ice cream. You will be watched 24/7. You will spend the rest of your days trying to avoid having someone put a needle in your arm and asking you if you have any final words.

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? Nothing is worth losing your personal freedom.. Nothing. Get a divorce walk away.. go into hiding..figure out something else. This too shall pass. Move on.. You dont have the right to murder.. you arent just killing the victim.. you are destroying the rest of your own life! You are sacrificing your children's futures. FOR WHAT? Money, an affair???

How does spending the next 40 years of your life in a stinking, hot, friendless, prison sound to ya?

Oh, I forgot.. you are smarter than the average bear. You wont get caught. The butler did it.

JMO

How creepy is that? Had to have been one of the perps (JR?) under a pseudonym.

I think it's more likely it was just someone trying to be clever....those are lyrics to a Beatles song. And, I didn't read the whole article, but I assume it references the fact that it is believed a hammer was used as the murder weapon.

Id have to go back and look but I'm 99.99% sure Skinner said he tried to tell MS not to pursue law school because he as in Skinner had dropped out after a year due to hating it

You are correct. Skinner dropped out of law school after a year, not MS. MS never went to law school.

I think it's more likely it was just someone trying to be clever....those are lyrics to a Beatles song. And, I didn't read the whole article, but I assume it references the fact that it is believed a hammer was used as the murder weapon.

I agree. Also, if you google her name and hammer before this comment was posted, there are articles in MSM that sources say a hammer was used. If I had never heard speculation about a hammer being used then I would get creeped out. I just think it was someone lacking sensitivity and compassion. I see it quite often.

But remember, JR was sick enough to put the hammer "joke"(and use it as his handle) on FB so I certainly wouldn't put it past him. The lyrics may also contain another hint that the hammer was used to make sure she was dead. This relates back to speculation that she was killed in another manner and then the hammer was used to disguise the crime scene, and obscure the motive. Odd but I had the same sick to my stomach feeling when I saw those lyrics as when I saw JR's FB hammer post.

Has anyone noticed on the page, one of the posted family portraits Mark's face is cropped out? Could it have been uploaded by AL?

I can not speculate whether MS is guilty or not however; maybe it's possible that a single white female scenario could have been taking place? Especially when the friend looks so much like the husband, the hair, facial hair etc. He can gain access to additional personal info about MS and try to start inserting himself into MS's life. Maybe TS was starting to become suspicious of some of his actions, maybe personally with her? She could have warned him, he starts to panic and the result is her murder. I just think the method of murder here is just SO personal. If I were MS and I hired someone to murder my spouse, I would want something relatively quick in/out type of act. Not staying around and giving yourself time to leave more evidence behind. Just thinking out loud. The confrontation/arguing would certainly fit here, as he shows up threatens her she tells him what she knows and he shuts her up. The friend along could have been because it would frighten her more two see the two of them, or he knew he wouldn't have the guts to commit the crime to shut her up? That angle to me could be the twist that Hollywood movies, or best sellers are made of. Something connecting out of the ordinary. Just exploring mind boggling possibilities.

It occurred to me the other day, that is precisely WHY the Sheriff has been speaking out.

This follows one of many theories I've considered. Your point is about MS. It also works for JR with the very early on (2 months ago) LE leak to a neighbor regarding a hammer. LE could have very well have been onto JR then and the 'tell-a-neighbor' was intentional. MOO.

July 3rd is the earliest reference to the hammer that I see in the media links thread:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rings-Jun-2015-Media-links-only-No-Discussion

Ok I went back nd looked at the video!
He has Earphones in one ear and he is wearing a Colombia like shirt button down even has the vents on the sides.
He is NOT wearing scrubs.

Thanks, I couldn't tell from my phone what was going on with the shirt and object around his neck. I know exactly what shirt you are talking about. Thanks for clearing that up

Can someone paste or summarize the comment. The comment section doesn't show up on the link provided using my phone. Thanks

I couldn't get the comments on my phone at first either. I then went and chose the "desktop" view and I was able to see them. Just a little tip that may help you in the future.

Here's something I'd like to get straight on the timeline. The detectives that went to Missouri for 3 days and ended up staying 3 weeks... was that before or after the July 12 raid on CWW's residence? Looking back now, I'm curious if they were there already or not at that point in time.

I can't see any comments (?) can someone share what it said?

Choose the "full site" or "desktop" view option and you should be able to view the comments. Or, go to the prior page of our posts, a couple folks posted the comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1