FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably wasn't arrested---taken in for questioning

Big difference from being held for 3 days. Sometimes I feel MSM isn't much more reliable than rumors or hearsay. I'd really like more info about the neighbor seeing MS at JR's trailer. I think that may be incorrect info also, jmo

Came back earlier than the rest of the family from the trip the family took together.
I'm new to WS and was wondering if someone could clarify why everyone says TS came back from her trip early when she had appointments lined up for the next morning. Thanks.

In the above link this was stated:We are writing as Teresa's siblings on Mark's behalf. Given the unbearable stress that Mark is under, he is allowing us to administer this ******** page

We have speculated that perhaps MS and TS's family did not get along. Wouldn't this contradict that as I am sure either MS gave them permission to take it over OR if they didn't get along,the family would not have taken over the **** page---JMO

I had asked that question earlier when discussing the relationship between AL and MS. We don't know whether MS requested their assistance or whether he was "told" to give up control because of the adverse publicity. The fund immediately began raising eyebrows and the amount and beneficiary underwent several changes. :moo:

Slightly off topic, but I'm watching my recording of Home and Family on the Hallmark
Channel and NG was a guest co-host today ... she's a hoot when not doing her own show! :) Really like her a lot in these other settings ...

I actually saw her practice in person when she was a prosecutor in Fulton Co. (Atlanta). She was one helluva fantastic prosecutor! I loved her in the courtroom. Kept everyone on the edge of their seats. And she knew how to hold back in the courtroom. Sadly, I don't care for her nearly as much as a tv host. Very different persona.

I don't "do" FB either, but I've found that having a super-private account really comes in handy for WS. :) Twitter and Instagram I seem to be able to see pretty well without joining.

Thanks for that great tip! :seeya:

Big difference from being held for 3 days. Sometimes I feel MSM isn't much more reliable than rumors or hearsay. I'd really like more info about the neighbor seeing MS at JR's trailer. I think that may be incorrect info also, jmo

The neighbor also stated she saw MS car with FL tags at JR house. Much harder to say that the neighbor mistook MS for CWW or vice versa.

I actually saw her practice in person when she was a prosecutor in Fulton Co. (Atlanta). She was one helluva fantastic prosecutor! I loved her in the courtroom. Kept everyone on the edge of their seats. And she knew how to hold back in the courtroom. Sadly, I don't care for her nearly as much as a tv host. Very different persona.

I agree, her show drives me crazy, especially when she interviews other attorneys ... "PUT HIM UP!!!" ..... but I would love to have seen her prosecute a case - thanks for sharing that Beach!

Slightly off topic, but I'm watching my recording of Home and Family on the Hallmark
Channel and NG was a guest co-host today ... she's a hoot when not doing her own show! :) Really like her a lot in these other settings ...

I've seen her off show also and agree. I used to like her as host also, in the past she wouldn't steamroll over guests so much whereas now there just seems to be a strict agenda and she doesn't pause to let an interview develop naturally. Irregardless, I do admire her very real passion for victims though

I had asked that question earlier when discussing the relationship between AL and MS. We don't know whether MS requested their assistance or whether he was "told" to give up control because of the adverse publicity. The fund immediately began raising eyebrows and the amount and beneficiary underwent several changes. :moo:

I realize that but for them to take over the fund,there had to be some communication between MS and the family,showing that they speak to each other. Which,as I have stated before,bugs me that MS has NOT contacted the family since the arrests.It shows they were speaking the day after the murder.-JMO

The neighbor also stated she saw MS car with FL tags at JR house. Much harder to say that the neighbor mistook MS for CWW or vice versa.

Wow! Ok. I thought the Fl tags were just chit chat amoung us, I didn't realize it was reported. Thanks

For me it is interesting that finally after 2 months of waiting for even a drop of info from the sheriff he has appeared on national tv with NG twice in the last week. All we had heard from him was "it was not random" and "no comment".

Now he is expounding. He is trying to put the pressure on the 2 perps that are locked up and one that hasn't been arrested as of yet.

He would have been arrested already if there were enough evidence.

The media had gone silent on this case for almost 2 months..except for those groups saying that Holistic Dr's were being targeted.

We will know when they have enough evidence because an arrest will come.
I think using NG show is common place for LE..it is a great way to get folks in different areas talking and apply pressure.

I keep thinking about what happened to Susan's boys because of intense applied pressure. JMO

Good post, pferrin and your comment that was placed in bold by me, really does concern me. I think most likely, this is why the Sheriff's Dept. is keeping such a close watch on Dr. S's children, as was stated by Sheriff Scott in his last appearance on NG. Holding these precious girls in prayer constantly.

I think its called "ratings" but I agree with you--She grates on my nerves--let someone finish a sentence

I believe Dutulem said they were staying at one of the siblings houses, this was while correcting that they hadn't been staying with AL
I really like to know if the kids and him stayed there of if only the kids stayed there. Perhaps Duntulum could clarify that for us one more time.
Thanks!
-Nin

These are the details about the CT vacation that I found... stating MS and the girls were staying with other family members in CT.
I don't know if that means that MS and the girls were staying 'at the house that was rented in the country' with other family members, but I would assume that is what Duntulum meant.

Posts by Duntulum on 8/31/2015 and 9/1/2015
* The family vacation was planned WELL in advance -- schedules to coordinate, a house to rent in the country, airplane tickets to book.
Despite what has been reported, MS and the girls were not staying with AL but with other family members in CT.
It was always the plan to have them stay behind so that the girls could enjoy time with their grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins. It was the beginning of summer vacation. On Teresa's side of the family, we are all up here.

Can I interrupt this thread just to say I love my iPad and all but it really does not love me back when it autocorrects words on me without asking. So, I apologize to all that virtually every one of my posts end up edited, I swear I'm not as brainless as it tries to make me look

I've seen her off show also and agree. I used to like her as host also, in the past she wouldn't steamroll over guests so much whereas now there just seems to be a strict agenda and she doesn't pause to let an interview develop naturally. Irregardless, I do admire her very real passion for victims though
OT, Her show went down hill when the bombshell comments started. The HLN channel as a whole has been very disappointing as of late. I really dislike dr drew.

Can I interrupt this thread just to say I love my iPad and all but it really does not love me back when it autocorrects words on me without asking. So, I apologize to all that virtually every one of my posts end up edited, I swear I'm not as brainless as it tries to make me look
Im on a iPad too, and I feel your pain. Plus can't use emojis.

It did not make sense to me that someone would be dispatched to the home so quickly to see where TS was.

It does make total sense that the doc was called to find her. Sweet revenge.

If TS was going to leave MS, he would be out a fancy life. Could be that was not going to go over too well with him, IMO

Agree ..
I'm also trying to figure out who went to fox hs in 86 .. Ms heart was there.. Hmm it ms ands cww same age? Did he happen to graduate from fox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces