FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would horrendous of the sheriff to implicate M.S., as he did, Imo, if in fact he was simply a grieving husband with loser, criminal friends.

Who knows how many people will end up having involvement, but I never had a doubt that M.S. was among them. Maybe that is wrong of me, maybe I am wrong. But the alibi was just too much for me, combined with Teresa just happening to be alone in the home that one night.

Jmo

Exactly. Plus the alarm not working that particular night and the for a million the next day. jmo

Please do not sleuth JR and CWW families and bring it here. You know it's against TOS. There have been several warnings throughout the threads.
Thank you!

Envelope
IMO Scott chooses his PC and words carefully. Only afterwards will we be able to see the big picture. LE leaks like the hammer and Scott talking Walmart and Envelopes. Something has to be happening with USPS/envelopes and FBI. He is getting his message out there and JR/CWW peeps are getting more nervous (LE has been in MO for 6 weeks already).

Yes, and if you notice Sheriff Scott repeats certain words and phrases, some since the beginning like connectivity. I think we will all be surprised by the tangled web to be revealed.

I got to thinking today about the Dr. friend MS called to check on his wife and I believe it is very significant if MS is connected to his wife's murder.

Think about it, MS gets the call from the office asking about Dr. Teresa and instead of just asking office staff to drive over there he calls up a friend.

WHY?

I am married to a General Surgeon and it would take a lot to make my husband throw up at a scene. This had to be not only especially gruesome but Dr. Teresa was in my mind a beloved person of this doctor too. Just had to be and if MS is involved that certainly was a cold hearted thing to do to a friend.

I don't think EMS came to the Sievers scene right? Maybe since the person that found Teresa was a physician he/she was able to state outright she was dead and the police were just notified of a homicide vs. other cases where people come upon a homicide and they call 911 and even if the person looks dead the 911 operator still asks them to check breathing and EMS is dispatched right?

I agree with you, lakshmi. The report on the Sheriff's website said they responded to the scene of a deceased person. So it appears the doctor who discovered the body notified authorities that TS was dead. No need for EMS.

I also think you're on the right track with the doctor being close to TS.

Envelope
IMO Scott chooses his PC and words carefully. Only afterwards will we be able to see the big picture. LE leaks like the hammer and Scott talking Walmart and Envelopes. Something has to be happening with USPS/envelopes and FBI. He is getting his message out there and JR/CWW peeps are getting more nervous (LE has been in MO for 6 weeks already).

Wow, good thinking. All along i have had the feeling sherrif is in cahoots with the media because of how circumspect he is with what he answers and how the media is playing softball with possible suspects and not asking the types of questions they usually do. It really seems calculated for some type of effect on the suspects. IMO

Exactly. Plus the alarm not working that particular night and the for a million the next day. jmo

Plus shutting off communication with A.L. after the arrests plus the anger directed at the newsman plus yada,yada,yada, ballgame over--MOO

First post, been reading here a while and trying to get caught up. O/T I have to get these two random thoughts out of my head:
1. Watching NG and though she does annoy me, I love it when she says "What about it, Ficker" (speaking to guest attorney Robin Ficker). It cracks me up every time.
2. Lately everything I say to anyone is followed by "just my opinion".

Great at sleuthing everyone, I am learning so much!

Welcome ... Welcome ... Welcome!!!

:rollercoaster:

It's going to be a bumpy ride! :)

Not sure the use of the word "envelope" means anything. Ordinarily I would say no, in this case, not sure. The sheriff seems to like being "on" so maybe he would be the type to use a play on words.

Googled "envelope of suspicion " and nothing related to law enforcement or suspicion. Does sound like the term was for an intended audience.

well i kinda like it. thank God he is not under the "umbrella" of suspicion for my fellow JBR cohorts!

From the article :
"Although Sievers’ will was prepared by attorneys Monica and Richard Lyons of Bonita Springs, it was deposited with the clerk’s office by George Mantzidis, a lawyer in North Naples.
Reached this week, Mantzidis would not say when he became the custodian of Sievers’ will or why the document had changed hands to a different lawyer.
“I can’t comment on that right now,” he said."
Hmmmmm

Personally not finding that extraordinarily strange (but could be).
Is it poss -
- in 2009, TS had will drafted by Lyons & Lyons, TS executed it, then she herself maintained original will?
- 'something' happened.
- Later, TS provided original will to atty Mantzidis?

IDK, just spit-balling.

I was busy Googling as well and all I could find that was even close was "under cover" so I take it to mean like "under the umbrella of suspicion" or "under the umbrella of suspicion we have many names" ... I had never heard the envelope phrase before but it makes sense - "these are all the people that we are looking at" (in the envelope or as I say "under the umbrella" ...
Good job! I agree. I think he probably meant to say "umbrella of suspicion" but he inadvertently said "envelope of suspicion" But we all basically figured that.

I thought only a M.E. for the county could declare a death?

According to FL Statutes, “The primary or attending physician or medical examiner shall certify over his or her signature the cause of death to the best of his or her knowledge and belief.” ME for suspicious deaths.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...ute&URL=0300-0399/0382/Sections/0382.008.html
The 2015 Florida Statutes
382.008 Death and fetal death registration.—
(3) Within 72 hours after receipt of a death or fetal death certificate from the funeral director, the medical certification of cause of death shall be completed and made available to the funeral director by the decedent’s primary or attending physician or, if s. 382.011 applies, the district medical examiner of the county in which the death occurred or the body was found. The primary or attending physician or medical examiner shall certify over his or her signature the cause of death to the best of his or her knowledge and belief. As used in this section, the term “primary or attending physician” means a physician who treated the decedent through examination, medical advice, or medication during the 12 months preceding the date of death.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...ng=&URL=0300-0399/0382/Sections/0382.011.html
382.011 Medical examiner determination of cause of death.—
(1) In the case of any death or fetal death due to causes or conditions listed in s. 406.11, any death that occurred more than 12 months after the decedent was last treated by a primary or attending physician as defined in s. 382.008(3), or any death for which there is reason to believe that the death may have been due to an unlawful act or neglect, the funeral director or other person to whose attention the death may come shall refer the case to the district medical examiner of the county in which the death occurred or the body was found for investigation and determination of the cause of death.

Has it been confirmed it was a DR who found TS?

To bounce off this question, was the following in MSM:

Dr S didn't show up to work, they called MS, MS called the Dr and the Dr went to the house? Said by LE or sources? Was thinking that wouldn't the staff know that she came back alone and MS was in CT? So why would they call him? I feel like something is missing.....

Or has cause of death and/or weapon, if applicable, been confirmed by LE?

Personally not finding that extraordinarily strange (but could be).
Is it poss -
- in 2009, TS had will drafted by Lyons & Lyons, TS executed it, then she herself maintained original will?
- 'something' happened.
- Later, TS provided original will to atty Mantzidis?

IDK, just spit-balling.
Absolutely.. Lots of people keep their will in a safe deposit box at the bank.. in a home safe.. at the original lawyer's office, or in a desk drawer or a bookcase at home. IF it was at original lawyer's office, the lawyer calls the executor and says "hey the will is here come get it" . Spouse picks up will and promptly takes it to whatever lawyer he wants or lets original lawyer submit it for probate.

To bounce off this question, was the following in MSM:

Dr S didn't show up to work, they called MS, MS called the Dr and the Dr went to the house? Said by LE or sources? Was thinking that wouldn't the staff know that she came back alone and MS was in CT? So why would they call him? I feel like something is missing.....

Or has cause of death and/or weapon, if applicable, been confirmed by LE?

This is not any that you ask for exactly, but what I am aware is in MSM.
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29475659...bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out#.VepwSBBiLN7
video that goes with it: https://youtu.be/Rl3KrJG-K7A

On Monday, the doctor failed to show. Hoskins knew something was wrong.

"The phone rang. The girl in the front office picked it up and said there's crime tape. Her block is taped off, and there's police everywhere," said Hoskins.

Hoskins immediately drove to the doctor's home and spoke with a deputy.

"He said she's passed," said Hoskins. "I called Mark, and I said I know what's going, but I don't know what's going on. He was hysterical."

"I said where are you. He said I'm on my way home. I said Mark I'm headed back to the office to take care of things."

And only 'neighbor(s) say LE told them' about a hammer in several MSM articles. LE has not confirmed the hammer detail, AFAIK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper