GUILTY FL - Five teens for video beating of 16yo girl, Highland City, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sadly it seems the thugs are getting younger...another taped fight appeared on the net yesterday. Greta said the girls are both 12, the article says they're between 12 and 14.
http://www.wave3.com/Global/story.asp?S=8184235&nav=0RZF
Teen seriously injured in videotaped fight during Thunder

April 17, 2008 06:27 PM EDT

8184235_BG1.jpg
pxl_trans.gif
8184235_BG2.jpg
pxl_trans.gif
By Shayla Reaves
CLARKSVILLE, Ind. (WAVE) -- A teenage girl is still recovering after a violent fight caught on camera phone at Thunder Over Louisville. It happened at a parking lot in Clarksville and police say adults watched and didn't try to stop it.

Adults watched and didn't try to stop it.:furious:

Not only younger teens but now animals too. :(

Baldwin High Ballplayer Kills Duck With Bat
UPDATED: 6:36 pm EDT April 17, 2008

BALDWIN, Fla. -
A high school baseball player was suspended because police say he took a dare that ended up in the baseball bat-beating death of a duck.

15908779.jpg

Victoria Lindsay.
From people magazine and Inside Edition.
Obviously, she is much prettier than the thugs who beat her.

What?? No way she said that. :banghead:
I swear, no wonder the thugs act like they do.
No marks on the wall!*!*!* hard to believe someone made such an ignorant statement.
Yes, she did. It was a walk through with the media through the grandma's house (her mother's home) where it took place. Her daughter's living with the grandma and I didn't hear where mama was living but I was under the impression it wasn't with them? Trying to justify the unjustifiable.

What?? No way she said that. :banghead:
I swear, no wonder the thugs act like they do.
No marks on the wall!*!*!* hard to believe someone made such an ignorant statement.

of course there weren't. listen to the audio on the video ... this woman's daughter (mercades) was too busy telling them not to hurt THE FURNITURE. so yeah she would have been upset if they left marks on the walls. plus they were too nervous about her nana finding out what they did. WHAT AN IDIOT !!!!!!!!!! :furious:

This is posted as large as can be on the home page of MSN.com

http://tv.msn.com/tv/celebrityfeature/dr-phil/?GT1=BUZZ3

The Doctor Is Out (of Touch)
Symptom: Two high-profile fiascoes and a career of dubious decisions
Diagnosis: Dr. Phil doesn't have a license or a clue

I read about his ripoff of his former partner long ago. One of the reason I cannot stand him. Giant ugh. Thanks a lot Oprah!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch:

Former boyfriend of Mercades Nichols had to get protection from her for dating violence.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/ap...ct-him-girl-beating-case/?news-breaking&imw=Y

I read about his ripoff of his former partner long ago. One of the reason I cannot stand him. Giant ugh. Thanks a lot Oprah!

Former boyfriend of Mercades Nichols had to get protection from her for dating violence.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/ap...ct-him-girl-beating-case/?news-breaking&imw=Y

She stabbed him with a pen three times?!!! Let me guess, her mommy said that was no big deal either. She should not have been bailed out. This makes me really mad at Dr Phil.

Those are some very serious charges. This is one very disturbed young woman!!!!!!!!!!

Jacob Johns, 16, said in requesting the injunction that 17-year-old Nichols subjected him to violence and threats of violence several times after the couple's break-up in October.

In February, Nichols was arrested and charged with aggravated stalking and violating the injunction. The reason: She sent Johns text messages and enlisted Brittni Hardcastle to take Johns a Valentine's Day present to his home, according to a Polk County Sheriff's Office report.

Aggravated stalking is a third-degree felony.

I think we will hear more about this gal too. I found some public record information about her and I could not decipher it. Now that I have some new names I'll go look again. Thanks for this info.

This the name! I could not figure out what this was but it ust have something t do with this story

Document DetailPursuant to Florida law, this document is not available for viewing on the internet.
Type:CP
File Number 2007100924
Date/Time:5/11/2007
Book Type:OBook/Page:7282/1637Pages:0Legal:

Grantors:JOHNS DENISE Grantees:NICHOLS MERCADES

Document DetailPursuant to Florida law, this document is not available for viewing on the internet.
Type:JUD
File Number 2007238919
Date/Time:11/28/2007
Book Type:OBook/Page:7491/684Pages:0
Legal: Grantors:SMITH PEGGY
JOHNS JACOB R

Grantees:NICHOLS MERCADES N
GARCIA CHRISTINA

something else I cannot decipher:

Type:CPFile
Number 2007146975
Date/Time:7/11/2007
Book Type:O
Book/Page:7356/1318
Pages:0
Legal:

Grantors:GARCIA CHRISTINA NICHOLS MERCADES N

Grantees:WILSON GEORGE<---- who is this I wonder?

JBean, is Christina's name on the PO because it's against her too?

eta: Who is George Wilson?

Lol, Jbean, we have the same question.

ETA: nevermind, Peggy Smith is Jacobs mom.

My question should have been who is Denise Johns? A sister, stepmom?

Yes, she did. It was a walk through with the media through the grandma's house (her mother's home) where it took place. Her daughter's living with the grandma and I didn't hear where mama was living but I was under the impression it wasn't with them? Trying to justify the unjustifiable.

Hey Molly,
That really blew my mind. You're right...she was trying to justify the unjustafiable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MLCS
Back