GUILTY FL - Five teens for video beating of 16yo girl, Highland City, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
of course there weren't. listen to the audio on the video ... this woman's daughter (mercades) was too busy telling them not to hurt THE FURNITURE. so yeah she would have been upset if they left marks on the walls. plus they were too nervous about her nana finding out what they did. WHAT AN IDIOT !!!!!!!!!! :furious:
a true idiot!:furious:
I'm still fighting mad about the attack on Victoria..

I read about his ripoff of his former partner long ago. One of the reason I cannot stand him. Giant ugh. Thanks a lot Oprah!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch:

Former boyfriend of Mercades Nichols had to get protection from her for dating violence.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/ap...ct-him-girl-beating-case/?news-breaking&imw=Y

:confused: "Mercades stabbed me with a pen [three times] in an attempt to recover a note written between us two," the boy wrote in the petition. "The note listed numerous threats of violence that she would unleash upon me after school. The note basically said that after school she would follow me home and a group of boys would jump me."
Seems the little *^*^*^ needs some therapy, anger management and (the snot beat out of her).

Seems the little *^*^*^ needs some therapy, anger management and (the snot beat out of her).

Sharon Osborne told some paps that she would have bailed her out to, IIRC, beat the crap out of her. lol.

Did you all read the article I posted last night about Victoria Lindsay's birth mom?
She is in prison serving a 10 year term for stabbing someone to death. THAT imo is why she didn't fight back

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/apr...-beating-case/
Quote:
People reports that Lindsay has moved back in with her father, stepmother and three siblings. The magazine says her mother is in prison, serving 10 years for a fatal stabbing.:eek:

Did you all read the article I posted last night about Victoria Lindsay's birth mom?
She is in prison serving a 10 year term for stabbing someone to death. THAT imo is why she didn't fight back

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/apr...-beating-case/
Quote:
People reports that Lindsay has moved back in with her father, stepmother and three siblings. The magazine says her mother is in prison, serving 10 years for a fatal stabbing.:eek:

Philamena, I read this last night...went to reply and my computer got all nutz on me. I can't believe VL's mother is in jail for MURDER!!!! It sound like a very angry, violent place where they're all from. Of course, we're only hearing the bad, but I can tell you, I'll never visit there!:eek:

PS - I agree, that could very well be why VL didn't fight back, the poor thing.

I feel the same way TG.
There's a lot of violence in that town.

Hope your computer is fixed. I missed reading your post. If it makes you feel any better, lol, my computer was acting up today, so I ended up staying off the net for most of the day.

I feel the same way TG.
There's a lot of violence in that town.

Hope your computer is fixed. I missed you reading your post. If it mqakes you feel any better, lol, my computer was acting up today, so I ended up stayng off the net for most of the day.

Awww, thank Philamena!!:blowkiss: My computer has it's good days and bad. I'm on a MAC now and when it acts up I don't usually know what to do, so I just walk way, lol. I really should spend more time learning about it.

I wonder if we can do a search and learn more about VL's mother. Do you know if her last name is also Lindsey?

Awww, thank Philamena!!:blowkiss: My computer has it's good days and bad. I'm on a MAC now and when it acts up I don't usually know what to do, so I just walk way, lol. I really should spend more time learning about it.

I wonder if we can do a search and learn more about VL's mother. Do you know if her last name is also Lindsey?
I have looked through all the jail records to see if there was a Lindsay transferred to prison for a stabbing. But i didn;t find anything. I'll keep looking.

Oh wow! prison inmate inofrmation is easily available. I'll see what I can find.

ETA: I'll just condense my post and put in the link.

Inmate Population Information Detail
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=52786680

DC Number: U17785
Name: DOSAL, ANGELA G
Race: WHITESex: FEMALEHair Color: BROWNEye Color: GREENHeight: 5'04''Weight: 162 lbs.Birth Date: 05/07/1970Initial Receipt Date: 08/06/2003Current Facility: GADSDEN C.F.Current Custody: MINIMUMCurrent Release Date: 10/13/2012 (Release Date subject to change pending gain time award, gain time forfeiture, or review. A 'TO BE SET' Release Date is to be established pending review.)

Aliases:ANGELA DOSAL ANGELA G DOSAL ANGELA G LINDSAY ANGELA LINDSEY

Current Prison Sentence
History:Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Prison Sentence Length04/14/2002HOMICIDE,MANSL.CUL.NEGLI07/14/2003HERNANDO020067710Y 0M 0D

:blowkiss: right back at cha.

JBean,

Wow, I'd say you found the info alright.
Thanks so much.
I wonder if Victoria lived with her mom when the stabbing happened....gosh, Victoria would have only been around 9 or 10 years old. :(

JBean,

Wow, I'd say you found the info alright.
Thanks so much.
I wonder if Victoria lived with her mom when the stabbing happened....gosh, Victoria would have only been around 9 or 10 years old. :(
yw. Sounds like this girl has been surrounded by violence!

Great find, Beaner, thanks!!! :blowkiss:

I just heard on Greta (and maybe this should have it's own thread??), that they have a "copycat" video from Indiana with 12 year old girls - 7th graders. :eek: It was taken with digital camcorder and posted on the internet. Here's a link to On the Record, scroll down to video entitled "Another Beating: 7 Year Old Girls Caught On Video".

Great find, Beaner, thanks!!! :blowkiss:

I just heard on Greta (and maybe this should have it's own thread??), that they have a "copycat" video from Indiana with 12 year old girls - 7th graders. :eek: It was taken with digital camcorder and posted on the internet. Here's a link to On the Record, scroll down to video entitled "Another Beating: 7 Year Old Girls Caught On Video".
Oh that is the problem with our technology and the irony in this case. The girls wanted to post this on youtube..but they didn't have to. They got more airtime than they ever imagined. But with that comes stupid people that get stupid ideas. the notion of 7 yo girls doing this is enough to make me sick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MLCS
Back