GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey- while we are speculating, is it strange that Katie needed a babysitter at the last minute on the night of the murder, if it was planned in advance? I thought that was a decent point by Rashbaum, though obviously not enough for reasonable doubt. Any theories? Did she not anticipate Charlie wanting her to sleep over, or that they would want the money early the next morning? Did she not know exactly when, or if, the murder would occur? That’s what she says in her proffer, but she also says Sig came to her for expenses before he left, so she would have known they were going that weekend. Just how involved was this plan?
Could be as simple as the person she originally lined up to be the babysitter cancelled or the person who was with the children said, "I'm not feeling well, and can't keep the kids overnight."

My guess is if they truly were waiting for Wednesday for the grand jury to convene, they arrested her on something else because they realize she was fleeing, knowing that the grand jury was coming up on Wednesday. So they are holding her for something else maybe waiting for the grand jury to indict. Unless they have that indictment tucked away waiting to see if she was going to go to the airport. I can't wait to hear what they have to say. Tim Jansen knows the 411 in tally.

Do you think that they leaked that story about the grand jury meeting this Wednesday specifically to get her to try to fleet so that they could arrest her? Did they have the indictment the whole time and we're waiting to show consciousness of guilt to even help their case even more? I bet so.

My guess is if they truly were waiting for Wednesday for the grand jury to convene, they arrested her on something else because they realize she was fleeing, knowing that the grand jury was coming up on Wednesday. So they are holding her for something else maybe waiting for the grand jury to indict. Unless they have that indictment tucked away waiting to see if she was going to go to the airport. I can't wait to hear what they have to say. Tim Jansen knows the 411 in tally.
Tim Jansen said her recording the FBI call was a felony in Florida so they could definitely hold her on that charge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129