GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest?"

MOO
I love that line " will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest"- from the movie "Becket" saw it 5 times- one of the best movies ever-- didn't hurt that Peter O'Toole played Henry II ( who spoke that line), with Richard Burton as Thomas Becket.

one way ticket to Vietnam? seriously. LMAO--
I imagine a reddit post from HA last week:

AITA? My wife is insufferable. I just want her gone. Fortunately for me she is suspected of plotting a murder. If I buy us one way tickets to a non extradition country the authorities are sure to arrest her on the spot.

Does this make me the @hole? And will the airline refund the tickets?

I have always said that I think it would be difficult to prove beyond a reasonable doubt case against WA. She was insulated and protected by her family on this, and she has top-notch attorneys. <modsnip: no source link> It could be wrapped up in litigation through the pellet courts for years. I think all of those things combine make it pretty likely that Donna will be the last one of the Adelson's to be indicted.

WA will continue to raise those boys and keep them from the Markels. I only hope and pray that one day the boys come out of their brainwashing to really look at the evidence. That they listen to some good friends, or someone else to bring them out of their fog and see that every bit of evidence against them is correct and it is not some conspiracy against that family.
Wendi was the one with the problem (Dan Markel). Why did her family involve themselves so heavily in this “problem”, and at the same time, shelter her so she wouldn’t face any consequences? She appears to have gotten all of the benefit (if we can call it that), from Dan Markel’s murder, and zero consequences from it, too.

I thought it was Marisol, Donna’s attorney who said that.
That's how understood it ... judge was speaking to DA's attorney (Marissel Descalzo) about recognizing her on flight from Paris. Descalzo replies "I wish" and "Thank you, your honor". However, Judge Glazer was speaking directly to DA when she wished "Good luck to you" ... as to that DA responds with her exaggerated eye roll! The whole exchange seemed a little odd ... but for Judge Glazer, I think it's just how she rolls.

Wendi was the one with the problem (Dan Markel). Why did her family involve themselves so heavily in this “problem”, and at the same time, shelter her so she wouldn’t face any consequences? She appears to have gotten all of the benefit (if we can call it that), from Dan Markel’s murder, and zero consequences from it, too.
IMO Momma Donna would not approve of any man chosen by her daughter: no doubt she would believe no man was good enough for Wendi- so momma Donna began poisoning Wendi's mind about him ( using subjects like his demand for kosher food-- probably making fun of it)-- With the kind of pressure momma Donna put on Wendi, Wendi began to see Dan thru her mother's eyes and then she too began to hate him and hated things like his demand for kosher food.

At Donna's arraignment, the judge said that she resembled someone who had just been on a plane with her. Then, she asked Donna if she had just returned from Paris. Donna said, "I wish!" [Thought that interchange was hilarious.] At the end of the arraignment, Donna said, "Thank you, your honor." To which the judge replied, "Good luck to you."
The judge was speaking to Donna's attorney about her resemblance to someone on the plane, not Donna.

IMO, DA had WA convinced the only way to fix the issue was to eliminate DM and WA gave the green light to do so. CA just put the plan in motion. In one of the emails DA sent to WA, DA asked WA to become an actress, play the part with the words "I know you can do it". Once again my opinion, but WA knew exactly what was going down, by whom, when and where. The "why" had already been determined. She deserves an Oscar for her "performance" in the police interview.

The whole TV repair, liquor store route, possible Lacasse framing, telling JL she needed a week to think, etc was all part of the master plan. She is just as evil as DA.
Right. She even went further to say that WA needed to give the performance of a lifetime. And, after saying, "I know you can do it," Donna followed that with, "I've seen you do it before."

Donna's ensemble at her first court appearance. 852-S50 SafeSupport® Safety Smock

Regarding the "stock the bar" party, I seem to recall Wendi was asked about a flyer or invitation that gave instructions for what guests were to bring. Does anybody remember whether that was ever shown and what the contents said?

IMO Momma Donna would not approve of any man chosen by her daughter: no doubt she would believe no man was good enough for Wendi- so momma Donna began poisoning Wendi's mind about him ( using subjects like his demand for kosher food-- probably making fun of it)-- With the kind of pressure momma Donna put on Wendi, Wendi began to see Dan thru her mother's eyes and then she too began to hate him and hated things like his demand for kosher food.
Exactly.

Regarding the "stock the bar" party, I seem to recall Wendi was asked about a flyer or invitation that gave instructions for what guests were to bring. Does anybody remember whether that was ever shown and what the contents said?
I think I recall it being shown at trial. It does say she is assigned to bring Bulleit Bourbon, if I recall correctly. That’s too neat for her to make up.

I remember GC showing WA the 'flyer' in this last trial but not previously. It was not published

I imagine a reddit post from HA last week:

AITA? My wife is insufferable. I just want her gone. Fortunately for me she is suspected of plotting a murder. If I buy us one way tickets to a non extradition country the authorities are sure to arrest her on the spot.

Does this make me the @hole? And will the airline refund the tickets?
This is great! We need some levity at this point.

IMO, DA had WA convinced the only way to fix the issue was to eliminate DM and WA gave the green light to do so. CA just put the plan in motion. In one of the emails DA sent to WA, DA asked WA to become an actress, play the part with the words "I know you can do it". Once again my opinion, but WA knew exactly what was going down, by whom, when and where. The "why" had already been determined. She deserves an Oscar for her "performance" in the police interview.

The whole TV repair, liquor store route, possible Lacasse framing, telling JL she needed a week to think, etc was all part of the master plan. She is just as evil as DA.
"This TV will cost about 5". Such a bizarre thing to say. Why not a lampshade or a giraffe? I think everyone can accept that this statement by Donna to convey in code to Charlie that someone approached her on the street with paperwork about the murder of Dan Markel. And the people who approached her were asking for 5 thousands dollars. TV = Dan Markel's murder. Or maybe TV = the people we hired to murder Dan Markel.

If we can all accept that the TV is code for Dan Markel's murder in April of 2016, is it that much of a leap to suggest that it also meant his murder in July of 2014?

And, what is happening with that TV in June and July of 2014? Jeff Lacasse just testified that the TV was broken - like someone (unlikely the kids) struck it with a fist or object - in the week of June 11-18th, 2014. Which is one week after the first failed murder trip. He offered several times to go buy her a new one. He tried to set up the DVD player in her bedroom so they could watch movies on a normal TV and she adamantly refused all these offers. She forced her kids to suffer through watching a shattered and distorted TV for a month. Strange.

The morning of the murder, her mom texts her to tell her that Best Buy is coming over to fix her TV set in the living room but to confirm with them if she can't make the appointment. And instead of texting her mom back about this TV appointment, she texts Charlie "This is so sweet". Deletes that text. Despite the fact that it was her mom organizing this appointment, she calls Charlie out of the blue to update him on the TV repair. For 18 minutes.

Everyone thinks of this TV repair as a weird alibi but I don't think of it that way. She doesn't need an alibi cause its a murder for hire. What she would need to do, is make sure her kids aren't in the line of fire. And what is she doing? She's arguing with Dan Markel over text about the kids. He has them until 4:30pm that day and she wants to take them early. He wants to take them swimming. Dan Markel leaves Wendi a voicemail 20 minutes before she talks to Charlie and says he will be at the gym until 10:30am (i.e., the kids are already at Daycare).

And everyone assumes that her driving right up to the crime scene is extremely odd behaviour. But is it? Dan would not let her pull the kids out of daycare early. She was not getting them back until 4:30. He was going to take them out of daycare to go swimming sometime early that afternoon. She went there to see if anything happened yet or whether she needed to do something on her end to keep them out of danger. IMO.

---

Agree about Wendi's email to Dan confirming he would be in Tallahassee July 13-18th is a big piece of new evidence. Another one is her agreeing to back out of buying a house after talking to Charlie on Halloween. The very same day Charlie approached KM.

Another interesting pattern is that the crazy and deranged emails from Donna are all in the June/July of 2013 period. They seem to drop off the map once the plan to murder Dan Markel had taken shape. Instead of crazy emails, we start getting code messages about Harvey's 70th bday gift. Dan is filing motions in court to restrict Donna's access and....nothing? Wendi just forwards her the motion. No response from Donna. Wonder why?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member