GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following this case extensively for years, have seen all the police interrogations many times and all the trials more than once also. I have been following menthour lawyer and fanci fiction for years as well, but i am amazed at the level of knowledge people on this forum have regarding this case. I have learned so much and i am very grateful. Thanks to all of you. Although I dont pretend i could add anything relevant or helpful that you guys are not already aware of, i feel like posting this link that gives us a little glimpse of HA and DA having fun on an ordinary day before all of the mess and pain they later created. I watched it with on mind WA who once said on a tv show that when she was young she wanted to be a giraffe. Anyway, thanks to all for your input. Justice for Dan

I have been following this case extensively for years, have seen all the police interrogations many times and all the trials more than once also. I have been following menthour lawyer and fanci fiction for years as well, but i am amazed at the level of knowledge people on this forum have regarding this case. I have learned so much and i am very grateful. Thanks to all of you. Although I dont pretend i could add anything relevant or helpful that you guys are not already aware of, i feel like posting this link that gives us a little glimpse of HA and DA having fun on an ordinary day before all of the mess and pain they later created. I watched it with on mind WA who once said on a tv show that when she was young she wanted to be a giraffe. Anyway, thanks to all for your input. Justice for Dan

Where on earth did you get this? And Gary is there, too? He has really been their friend a long time.

ETA- why does her voice sound so different?

Where on earth did you get this? And Gary is there, too? He has really been their friend a long time.

To be honest, i have spent so much time reading material about the case and watching related content, that i truly cannot remember if i once landed on DA's youtube channel by myself on a night where my head was spinning making me type random words like HA, giraffe etc... Or if i got that channel from a known source.

To be honest, i have spent so much time reading material about the case and watching related content, that i truly cannot remember if i once landed on DA's youtube channel by myself on a night where my head was spinning making me type random words like HA, giraffe etc... Or if i got that channel from a known source.
Her channel isn’t still up is it? I can’t believe she hd a channel. When is that video from?

Her channel isn’t still up is it?
Yes it is. Click on the D at the top left corner. It only has this video though. I am obviously not the only person following the case who landed on that channel cause the video had already a few people hating DA commenting on it before i added my little pinch of sarcasm as well.

The source is YouTube and it looks like Donna posted this from Kenya on safari in 2010. Perhaps she could not share the video with the group she was with so she posted it under her name and it is the only video posted in the account.
Unbelievable the kind of life they were living and to throw it all away about 3-4 years later. As Ruth once stated, “was it worth it to murder my son?”

ETA- why does her voice sound so different
Her voice probably sounds different because this was before the murder- before the anxiety set in, stress, constant diarrhea, and partaking of too many benzos and booze!

The source is YouTube and it looks like Donna posted this from Kenya on safari in 2010. Perhaps she could not share the video with the group she was with so she posted it under her name and it is the only video posted in the account.
Unbelievable the kind of life they were living and to throw it all away about 3-4 years later. As Ruth once stated, “was it worth it to murder my son?”
2010, when she already had one grandchild and another on the way. Her daughter living in Tallahassee with her professor husband. What happened?

While I’m thinking about it, I wonder why LE didn’t choose to tap Wendi and Harvey’s phone? Seems odd given the circumstances.
I need to go back and find the testimony from the first trial but I think Agent Sanford said that LE didn't think they had enough probable cause to get a wiretap on any phones other than Katie's and Charlie's and so didn't even apply for it. From what I've heard getting a warrant for a wire tap is very difficult because it's so intrusive. You need to show you've exhausted less intrusive means to gather evidence. I think they only got the wiretap warrants because they explained to the court the plan for the bump, which they hoped would cause the principals (Katie and Charlie) to start talking.

I need to go back and find the testimony from the first trial but I think Agent Sanford said that LE didn't think they had enough probable cause to get a wiretap on any phones other than Katie's and Charlie's and so didn't even apply for it. From what I've heard getting a warrant for a wire tap is very difficult because it's so intrusive. You need to show you've exhausted less intrusive means to gather evidence. I think they only got the wiretap warrants because they explained to the court the plan for the bump, which they hoped would cause the principals (Katie and Charlie) to start talking.
Thank you for explaining! I couldn’t remember!

They didn’t. They either didnt or couldn’t get authorization for more than CA and DA wiretaps.
They only got warrants to wiretap Charlie and Katie's phones. They didn't get a warrant to wiretap Donna. You hear Donna on some of the wiretaps because she's talking to Charlie (who was wiretapped).

Yes the video is on YouTube. I just meant to say that i dunno wheter i got the link of that video from someone, or if i landed on that video cause i was obsessed one night and typing anything related to the adelson in the search bar of youtube. In all honesty i do not remember. I have known of that small video for a while but my comment underneath was knly made the day CA got convicted. (My first language is french so i am sorry if i am not quite clear with the way i write lol i try my best.

I think this is a good take, and it’s something that I haven’t seen too many people note. It is good that we may finally see Justice done as to Donna, if she is indeed guilty. But it’s been almost 10 years, and almost 8 since the bump. They don’t have any new evidence against Donna that they didn’t have in 2016, and there’s never really been a satisfactory explanation, for me, why they didn’t go after her then. She has gotten almost 10 years with those boys, and that’s a long time in the life of a child. That is exactly what she seems to have wanted. The boys can never get those years back, and neither can the Markels. It’s a tremendous injustice, in my opinion. I cannot even begin to speculate on how it may have affected them. It may affect them into the future, in ways they cannot know now. They may not ever want to face what likely happened in this case, and they may need years of therapy to come to terms with it. This is all just my opinion. (They may be fine. I don’t know.). But sometimes Justice delayed is Justice denied. While they were waiting to charge her, these boys were growing up, and that is the real tragedy here that I think people forget. The decision to wait to charge her was not without consequences.
Agree, that also basically applies to Charlie. The State didn't charge him until April 2022, when they got the better audio of Dolce Vita. Maybe that audio really sealed Charlie's involvement in the murder-for-hire from the States' perspective, and by implication, Donna's involvement as well. Not sure why the State didn't arrest Donna when they arrested Charlie. I'm not critical of the State. I'm sure they have their reasons.

Court Tv just posted the YouTube link for Ruth’s interview is anyone is interested.

Watching this now. IDK what the general consensus is on Vinnie Politan but I love his fiery monologues, I really enjoyed this one before the jump into the interview. Happy to hear the GJ indicted Mutant Murderer Turtle Suit Donna.

Poor Wayward Wendi is now stuck commuting between Miami and Tally for the foreseeable future. If the state has anything up their sleeve in anticipation of charging her and/or Harvey, she might as well buy a dang house in Tally.

Well, the spirit of Dan Markel and the Justice system are beating the Adelson family now aren’t they, Donna? “Jibbers” is chuckling from the grave and I hope it reverberates in her ears every single night she spends behind bars.

Charlie’s friend who testified, Ryan Fitzpatrick, said both boys are wicked smart; one of them beat him at chess! It appears the Markel boys have inherited Dan’s intelligence — they certainly didn't get it from the Adelsons!

Watching this now. IDK what the general consensus is on Vinnie Politan but I love his fiery monologues, I really enjoyed this one before the jump into the interview. Happy to hear the GJ indicted Mutant Murderer Turtle Suit Donna.

Poor Wayward Wendi is now stuck commuting between Miami and Tally for the foreseeable future. If the state has anything up their sleeve in anticipation of charging her and/or Harvey, she might as well buy a dang house in Tally.

Well, the spirit of Dan Markel and the Justice system are beating the Adelson family now aren’t they, Donna? “Jibbers” is chuckling from the grave and I hope it reverberates in her ears every single night she spends behind bars.

Charlie’s friend who testified, Ryan Fitzpatrick, said both boys are wicked smart; one of them beat him at chess! It appears the Markel boys have inherited Dan’s intelligence — they certainly didn't get it from the Adelsons!
Mutant Murderer Turtle Suit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member