GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that’s what she has, she had it done nicely. I’ve seen some over done lips and eyeliner around here that just makes older ladies look too harsh.
Don't ask me how I know, but if you are messing with tattoos on one's face, always to go to the best one can afford. It also fades over time and must be redone.

Maybe she swapped the cosmetic applications for dentistry work. Perhaps the xtra long vertical length of her earlobes are caused from years of wearing heavy earrings.

MOO

Don't ask me how I know, but if you are messing with tattoos on one's face, always to go to the best one can afford. It also fades over time and must be redone.

Maybe she swapped the cosmetic applications for dentistry work. Perhaps the xtra long vertical length of her earlobes are caused from years of wearing heavy earrings.

MOO
I know I’m over analyzing her, but look at the top part of her face - profile view. It’s looks very nice for her age and not saggy at all. Maybe she had threading done. It’s become very popular. Anyway, no more cosmetic procedures for you Mrs Donna Adelson! No more nice shampoo, nice bedding, nice anything! Enjoy your turtle suit and baloney - at least for the next year!

The cosmetic surgery of applying eyebrow color, eyelid liner and upper lip liner is done by tattooing. DA's is obviously visible without her foundation makeup etal. The jail isn't giving her access to lipstick.

Personally, I like it better than a faded out look which she'll have by the time her trial rolls around.

Overdrawn Lips in Overdrive: People Are Now Tattooing Them On
What Are Permanent Eyeliner Tattoos and Are They Worth It?
She will soon be clued in to the use of "Jolly Rancher" (Cherry or Watermelon flavor) to enhance her lips!

And her attorney [Marisol (last name?)] said that they are waiving extradition from Miami-Dade to Leon County. Judge Mandy S. Glazer, Presiding, said that Leon County [the Florida County in which Tallahassee is located] has 15 days in which to pick up DA. She said that the "reset date" (what is a "reset date"?) is [Friday] November 29 [2023], "to make sure that you get picked up." [Like they would forget about her!]

I could not, for the life of me, make out the last name of Marisol, DA's attorney, at DA's first court appearance on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 09:48:24 hours (that was the day after her arrest). Try as I might, I could not hear Marisol's last name. [Please, I hope I am not going to be needing hearing aids soon!]
Descalzo. And you don’t need extradition within Florida, so she can go right up, nothing to waive.

Do we know what kind of TV it was? Was it actually repaired? Also something odd about the purchase. CA bought it for Wendi. But got his Mum to buy it and he reimbursed her.
Maybe Mummy had to take a trip to "Best Buy" to purchase it in person. I know this is a pesky task for DA, but it was for her little darling, after all. I'm sure she took Harv along!

Maybe Mummy had to take a trip to "Best Buy" to purchase it in person. I know this is a pesky task for DA, but it was for her little darling, after all. I'm sure she took Harv along!
The testimony at trial was that Charlie told Donna to go to Best Buy and get her a TV, and he would pay them back for it.

Descalzo. And you don’t need extradition within Florida, so she can go right up, nothing to waive.
That gives me pause, then, about her attorney. Why did she make a point of telling the judge that "they" were waiving extradition in the hearing before the judge? Sounds like she is not "up" on the law.

The testimony at trial was that Charlie told Donna to go to Best Buy and get her a TV, and he would pay them back for it.
Which is so screwed up! They lived ..what 8 hours away? There’s a dang Best Buy in Tally where Wendi could have gotten off her butt and walked into to buy her own tv and had lacassee hook it up. God that woman. Is she that freaking helpless?

Do we know what kind of TV it was? Was it actually repaired? Also something odd about the purchase. CA bought it for Wendi. But got his Mum to buy it and he reimbursed her.
I wonder if it was actually really broken -- but I guess LaCasse did state that he had offered to get her a new "tube." Which she promptly declined. So, I guess it was "broken" (probably on purpose -- as the repair would be her alibi)? [I don't know, I am so confuzzed!]

I wonder if it was actually really broken -- but I guess LaCasse did state that he had offered to get her a new "tube." Which she promptly declined. So, I guess it was "broken" (probably on purpose -- as the repair would be her alibi)? [I don't know, I am so confuzzed!]
According to Lacasse it had a hole in the screen like someone had put an elbow or fist through it.

That gives me pause, then, about her attorney. Why did she make a point of telling the judge that "they" were waiving extradition in the hearing before the judge? Sounds like she is not "up" on the law.
I think she said that and the judge corrected her and said it wouldn’t be necessary. But I might not be remembering it right. But how else would I know that?

Which is so screwed up! They lived ..what 8 hours away? There’s a dang Best Buy in Tally where Wendi could have gotten off her butt and walked into to buy her own tv and had lacassee hook it up. God that woman. Is she that freaking helpless?
It sounded to me like they drove up there and bought it at the Best Buy in Tally on one of their visits. That’s why Charlie didn’t buy it for her himself. He told them to go up there and buy it and he would pay for it.

I know I’m over analyzing her, but look at the top part of her face - profile view. It’s looks very nice for her age and not saggy at all. Maybe she had threading done. It’s become very popular. Anyway, no more cosmetic procedures for you Mrs Donna Adelson! No more nice shampoo, nice bedding, nice anything! Enjoy your turtle suit and baloney - at least for the next year!
Gypsy Road . . . you have outdone yourself with this one! Hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GracieLou1972