GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m catching up, but OMG is she the stupidest criminal ever!! How did she not know that all the jail calls are recorded!? Especially after knowing the FBI had been tapping her calls for years!! This is MIND BOGGLING! She is THE STUPIDEST!
Maybe she used a code that she thought the authorities would never figure out: "Charlie, I'm sending the TV to Vietnam to get it repaired."

The targeted Emirates Airline flight to Dubai (EK0214) landed at 18:54 Dubai time, which would have been 9:54 AM today Miami (Eastern) time, if my timezone math is correct.

Interesting that it was reported that DA was dramatically nabbed on the jetway to the plane, I guess LE has to wait for that to happen to prove she had intent to board the plane. She must have been extremely nervous waiting to board, watching for LE everywhere. FBI agent Sanford was there and I'm sure DA/HA would have recognized him, I wonder if he made any attempt to stay cloaked. This type of scene is a movie producer's dream.

I guess we'll eventually learn if HA was on the flight.

Screenshot from 2023-11-14 10-24-43.png

I really doubt Donna was planning to commit suicide. That’s further manipulation on Charlie. I suspect she’s been collaborating behind the scenes to manufacture Charlie’s defense, mainly to help herself. She waited to see if it would fly and when it didn’t she was ready to save herself. It’s beyond stupid that she would reveal her “travel plans” on jail calls. Those audio clips will be played at her trial I bet.

Being able to manipulate your children does not require much smarts. It’s so easy to train your children to bend to your will. It takes a lot of courage for adult children to see the ugly truth about their parents & to break the toxic patterns. Rob did it but clearly Charlie and Wendi were still under her spell. JMO
@Weki - 9.9 times out of 10 - we are on the same page with our thoughts about the Adelsons!

The targeted Emirates Airline flight to Dubai (EK0214) landed at 18:54 Dubai time, which would have been 9:54 AM today Miami (Eastern) time, if my timezone math is correct.

Interesting that it was reported that DA was dramatically nabbed on the jetway to the plane, I guess LE has to wait for that to happen to prove she had intent to board the plane. She must have been extremely nervous waiting to board, watching for LE everywhere. FBI agent Sanford was there and I'm sure DA/HA would have recognized him, I wonder if he made any attempt to stay cloaked. This type of scene is a movie producer's dream.

I guess we'll eventually learn if HA was on the flight.

View attachment 460844
I'm sure Sanford did not let the Adelsons see him until they nabbed Donna. As you mention, they wanted proof that she was going to get on that plane and if he was seen there was a possibility they would have turned back. JMO.

So following the kastigar strategy that Tim Jansen has revealed, could it be that WA testified at CA's trial (at least partially bc she had already given testimony) to save her own butt? The more testimony she gives, the more kastigar issues arise. I wonder if this was always her strategy.

I know she just went to the Kastigar expert now but that doesn't mean another attorney didn't advise her on it previously. And now that there's a conviction the kastigar defense is making more sense so now it's time for the expert.

So following the kastigar strategy that Tim Jansen has revealed, could it be that WA testified at CA's trial (at least partially bc she had already given testimony) to save her own butt? The more testimony she gives, the more kastigar issues arise. I wonder if this was always her strategy.

I know she just went to the Kastigar expert now but that doesn't mean another attorney didn't advise her on it previously. And now that there's a conviction the kastigar defense is making more sense so now it's time for the expert.
Did he say who that expert/attorney might be? I was not able to listen to all of it. It sounds really interesting and I’m curious to learn more. Thank you

She didn't have a choice -- she was subpoenaed by the state and so had to appear and testify.

Omg. Well Carl Steinbeck called it again. He said the boys were at risk for a possible murder-suicide ie by Donna’s doing.

I would like to think Donna wouldn’t be dumb enough/selfish enough to involve others in a plan to “unalive” herself, but I’ve learned that nothing is truly off the table with these wackadoos.

I’d like to think Dan’s spirit is chuckling right now. The hubris of the Adelsons to think they could get away with murdering a criminal law professor as esteemed as Dan Markel and walk free! Astounding.

As sad as it would be, I would be deeply touched to witness one or both of the Markel boys (that’s what I’m going to start calling them now) read a victim impact statement at Donna’s sentencing. I would enjoy watching Donna squirm at having to sit in court and listen to Dan’s sons destroy the narrative they’ve been fed and honor their father’s memory.

Not that I would blame either or both boys for not wanting to be attorneys (or dentists!!) but Markel & Markel has a nice ring to it, IMHO.

I really doubt Donna was planning to commit suicide. That’s further manipulation on Charlie. I suspect she’s been collaborating behind the scenes to manufacture Charlie’s defense, mainly to help herself. She waited to see if it would fly and when it didn’t she was ready to save herself. It’s beyond stupid that she would reveal her “travel plans” on jail calls. Those audio clips will be played at her trial I bet.

Being able to manipulate your children does not require much smarts. It’s so easy to train your children to bend to your will. It takes a lot of courage for adult children to see the ugly truth about their parents & to break the toxic patterns. Rob did it but clearly Charlie and Wendi were still under her spell. JMO
yes the wording on that was ambiguous

' a suicide'
not her suicide
kinda reminds me of Charlie on the wires, constantly telling Katie not to talk, but in coded ways - suggesting her tactics should mirror his

BTW Carl Steinbeck was referring to a family annihalation type suicide involving murder of the boys culminating in suicide, not a single suicidal act by eg Donna or Wendi @floridafreshsqueez

I wonder where Harvey is in all this? We don’t know much about his personality. I doubt he continued on to that plane to Vietnam. Gotta wonder what’s going on in his mind today and if he’s further shifting around funds, or if he’s considering offing himself. I wonder if Donna and Harvey put all their assets into a family trust that Wendi and the boys will eventually receive?

There are so many thoughts going through my head I can’t organize them.

Like…if they were fleeing forever- what about all their properties, their home, their responsibilities, bills… etc …was Wendi going to handle a that? Cause she can’t even handle her own life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee