GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Investigator Newlin's search warrant of Lilith Donna's i phone seek to investigate as far back as 2012. I wonder a) was Donna using the same phone, and this phone only, for all those years? Do i phones keep data as far back as 11 years ago?

Attachments

• Investigator Newlin.png
    Investigator Newlin.png
    114 KB · Views: 67
Investigator Newlin's search warrant of Lilith Donna's i phone seek to investigate as far back as 2012. I wonder a) was Donna using the same phone, and this phone only, for all those years? Do i phones keep data as far back as 11 years ago?
I used a phone recovery tool and it was pulling texts back from 7+ years. Anything she's deleted e.g emails, texts, photos etc should be able to be recovered, unless its WhatsApp, which is what they were using I think.

It appears that Marissel Descalzo, Esq. will be of counsel for Donna in this matter.
Contrary to some assessments,Marissel Descalzo, Esq is an experience criminal defense attorney. Her experience includes healthcare malpractice. Perhaps she has been an attorney for the Adelson for other matters involving their dentistry in addition to this murder of their ex-son in-law.

Attachments

• Marissel Descalzo.png
    Marissel Descalzo.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 36
It seems some distorted images of these “dear” players are floating around. I am not sure about Donna’s 2023 bad health status. Both Donna and Harvey were known to acquaintances as active hikers and tennis players. Wendi had plan to hike steep hills with Harvey in Peru. Charlie looked pale in court. However, both Charlie and Wendi were known to acquaintances as sun-kissed bodybuilders and potential steroid users.

Also, I expect Wendi to be packed 24/7. It has been disclosed that Katie had license to carry, and her permit allows her to pack anywhere. Looked at carefully, succubus Wendi and succubus Katie have similar life style as to relationship with men is concerned. Wendi pretends not to know Katie well but Jeff LaCasse says otherwise.

It seems some distorted images of these “dear” players are floating around. I am not sure about Donna’s 2023 bad health status. Both Donna and Harvey were known to acquaintances as active hikers and tennis players. Wendi had plan to hike steep hills with Harvey in Peru. Charlie looked pale in court. However, both Charlie and Wendi were known to acquaintances as sun-kissed bodybuilders and potential steroid users.
I was listening to a phone conversation between CA and his mate, his mate was requesting all sorts of steroids which CA confirmed he could get. So definitely a steroid dealer and most likely a steroid user too.

That warrant is unreal. Did they call someone they barely knew to discuss Phillipines & say don't tell Charlie because they wanted that person to tell LE? Did they think it was clever to tell that they were going to Phillipines to put resources over there when they were really going to Vietnam? How could they not know that LE would have a capability to search their names on all flights to see where they were going?

Then you see that they have WA in it listing that she would get the benefit of relocation and a sizable life insurance policy. It wouldn't matter if Dan had actually changed the beneficiary. If, at the time of the crime, she didn't know that. Although I still say the family was rich, and she had no reason to kill him for money. It was just a side benefit.

It also shows what I mentioned before that I learned at the last trial. They talked about how phone carriers often don't keep records that long. The problem with them waiting so long to prosecute. These people is that a lot of the evidence is gone. They're asking for 11 years worth of records.

Last edited:
The final destination was not Vietnam but rather the Phillipines.
Harvey requested help from the wrong "friend" and the "friend" informed the State.
Hence, the State went to arrest Donna at the airport.
Wow!

Glad you're here. That's quite the titbit. I also like the way that you're drip-feeding them to us. Adds extra OMG to the tale
So Donna still has game.

ETA
Does anybody understand why Harvey would tell this acquaintance ' don't tell Charlie' when at the same time Donna is telling Charlie in jail calls? Did Harvey think that Charlie might later tell LE?

Also, why would you call an acquaintance you'd never spoken to for more than 10 mins & entrust that person with this kind of information?

Ah! Just seen @Missyrocks5 post on this. Yes, maybe they thought they were being clever!

Last edited:
Lilith Donna tussled with FBI Agent Sanford over her i phone. The i phone is now in the hands of TPD and LE are waiting for court order for permission to get into it for potential evidence ... of Harvey and Wendi communication about money etc.
:oops: Phone fight?
Absolute scenes.

who told Donna that she shouldn't hand over her phone?
One of her 12 friends or El Maestro?

I also think that they had a plan that Charlie was going to use to flee. Isn't KM from Thailand/Phillipines and has family there. When CA says if they had anything, we would already be at the airport, they had a plan in place I'm sure. I would bet that HA& DA were using Charlie's arrangements, which probably included places that he had cash and people to protect him, to go flee.

Did these folks think they were being too clever by half to talk about Phillipines to someone they barely knew to obfuscate their real plans? That's what I'm thinking. And then that falls in with DA talking on a recorded line to say that they had plans to flee to a non-extradition country. The peculiar part of that, though is that that is exactly what their plan was. I thought maybe she just said it because she thought it was the last time she would speak to him. She wanted to say goodbye and didn't care if it was being recorded. I don't know. I'm interested what other people's thoughts are on what was going on here

Last edited:
I reckon an arrest on WA is imminent. I'm guessing in the next few weeks. With CA's sentencing coming up the State will be seeing if he's willing to do some kind of deal, rolling on WA, ditto with DA. But even without their co-operation the State has enough to indict WA.

It was interesting watching Georgia interact with WA in court. There were plenty of opportunities for Georgie to go after WA when it was obvious she was lying, but she didn't e.g the OK Cupid lie. It seemed evident the prosecution has information that proves WA was cheating on Lacasse, but Georgia didn't pursue it. I'm guessing it was a case of, catch her out with a lie and then move on. Similarly with the TV. I think if that comes up at a future trial it would reveal quite a bit i.e if they interview the Geek Squad technician, he/she would probably be recounting the interaction with WA as completely bizarre.

Georgia asked questions about WhatsApp several times. Is it possible that our greatest dreams are coming true and they really have all those WhatsApp messages? I always thought they actually couldn't get those. If they had those, then they have the goods on Wendi, too.

Tuesday, November 21st:
*Initial Hearing (@ 8:30am ET) - FL - Daniel Eric Markel (41) (shot to death July 18, 2014, Tallahassee) - Donna Sue Adelson (73) arrested by FBI @ Miami Intl. Airport (11/13/23) on out-of-County warrant from Leon County arrest Warrant #FW231o2353 & indicted (11/15/23) with 1st degree murder, conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & solicitation to commit 1st degree murder. No bond. Held at Miami-Dade County Jail (Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center. Leon County has 15 days to extradite from Miami-Dade County. Transferred from Miami-Dade to Leon County on 11/20/23.
Donna Adelson & Harvey Adelson were in the process of boarding an 8pm one way flight to Vietnam Monday night, according to State Attorney Jack Campbell, before she was arrested. Harvey was not arrested. “When we found out they bought tickets to Vietnam with a stop in Dubai, we talked with our law enforcement partners & found out how difficult it would be to bring her back,” said Campbell. “So this definitely sped up our timeline.” Her case will be taken to the grand jury, according to the state attorney. Campbell added that Donna was trying to flee & that her trip to the airport will be part of the state's evidence against her.' The United States does not have an extradition treaty with Vietnam.
Case & Court info from 11/13/23 reference post #2 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...ssor-dan-markel-murdered-by-hitmen-18.695886/

11/13/23 Update: First appearance hearing on 11/14/23. 11/14/23 Update: Attorney Marissel Descalzo represented her in the Miami Dade Court hearing. Judge read the charges as attempted solicitation, conspiracy to commit a capital felony & 2 counts of attempted solicitation of conspiracy to commit homicide. Extradition is waived, Leon County has 15 days to come get Adelson (per Judge by 11/29/23). Arrest warrant has 1st degree murder, conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & solicitation to commit 1st degree murder. Summary of Offense & Probable Cause Affidavit link:
11/15/23 Update: Leon County Grand Jury indicts Donna Adelson on charges of 1st degree murder, conspiracy & solicitation for Dan's murder. Initial hearing on 11/21/23 @ 11am & changed to 8:30am. Judge is Joshua M. Hawkes for first appearance. Thereafter, Judge Stephen Everett is assigned to deal with the case. Marissel Descalzo, Esq. will be of counsel for Donna in this matter.

Last edited:
Yes crazy, hard to fathom

But, the most convincing answer I heard ( can't recall which guests/shows) was that the stress makes people blab. Even though inmates & family members know calls are recorded, apparently it's quite common for people to let slip incriminating details.
That’s a big thing to slip.Maybe being away from her kids in another country was worse than being incarcerated. And it could be she was just exhausted from playing the game and a part of her just wanted all the running away to end. She also never knew when she would be talking to Charlie again. She couldnt have called him from Vietnam. So her relationship with Charlie was over either way. Stay or flee. She seemed to me to want to get caught.Or maybe it was just so important for Charlie to know she was going..she couldnt leave her baby boy in the dark about her whereabouts.(fleeing) Too painful for her to consider that. Just mulling it all over in my mind. Crazy case.

Last edited:
The final destination was not Vietnam but rather the Phillipines.
Harvey requested help from the wrong "friend" and the "friend" informed the State.
Hence, the State went to arrest Donna at the airport.
Wow! These two were lost without The Maestro. It’s good to know Charlie had friends with a conscience.

Just thinking out loud - don't want to put a dampener on the phone topic but....

as Wendi dumped her phone sometime 2014, is it likely that Donna would stick to the same phone over 10 years?

( source for that was Lacasse - Wendi was worried it had been bugged or so she said)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KimberlyJane523