GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wendi’s inconsistency not admissible regards to how far she traveled? They have that on tape from her initial interview with Isom. One of the trials the LE official that was at the crime scene tape said he knew what type and co.or cat Wendi was driving ( his wife had the same car, I believe he said). He knew to watch for it. I am guessing the neighbor who heard the shots or other neighbors probably indicated to law enforcement what car Wendi drove. So, what would they need from Wendi’s inconsistent reporting on the stand?
If this in reference to my post: (1) I explicitly said that "we know her police interview is fair game and unaffected by Kastigar". My post concerned her trial testimony only. (2) I also said this: "Not saying that is key evidence or necessary evidence for the state, but Kastigar does limit what the state can use."

Where did you get this info? What kind of longtime friend has only had brief conversations with them? Is is a friend of Charlie? How would this person speak to Charlie?

So, the cops weren’t monitoring the airports after all, and they would’ve gotten away if the person hadnt called? Horrific.
Seeing the discussion on STS about all of this, which is very informative by the way, in hearing the warrant, read out loud (I had a difficult time reading it on my phone), I agree with you. It really does sound like it was the friend calling a week ago that got everyone scrambling to see what they were doing. I can't understand how they were not monitoring them. I remember them saying on STS and other places, oh, LE must be monitoring them to see what they are doing. It doesn't look like they were.

DA was calling CA talking about off'ing herself and going to a non-extradition country, how was that not being monitored and not cause them to immediately act? How is it possible that the only thing that they started looking at wasn't until Monday, November 13th when they got the call from the friend? If that is true, that is beyond scary.

It reads "no contact with co-conspirators" and they just said, no contact with any witnesses listed in the probable cause affidavit.
Oh my bad. I thought you were referring to the Tweet from Angenette Levy/Law & Crime. I don’t know where you’re seeing that but if Wendi is listed as a witness in the PC affidavit then I would imagine yes.

Seeing the discussion on STS about all of this, which is very informative by the way, in hearing the warrant, read out loud (I had a difficult time reading it on my phone), I agree with you. It really does sound like it was the friend calling a week ago that got everyone scrambling to see what they were doing. I can't understand how they were not monitoring them. I remember them saying on STS and other places, oh, LE must be monitoring them to see what they are doing. It doesn't look like they were.

DA was calling CA talking about off'ing herself and going to a non-extradition country, how was that not being monitored and not cause them to immediately act? How is it possible that the only thing that they started looking at wasn't until Monday, November 13th when they got the call from the friend? If that is true, that is beyond scary.

I find it hard to believe LE was not monitoring them after CA was convicted. What's harder to believe is that DA/HA bought commercial plane tix instead of renting a private jet. Unless their passports were flagged, they would be in Vietnam now.

In addition, I would think LE is watching WA/HA as we speak in case they try and run with the boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!