GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is. All those tears, yet multiple people said how nasty and venomous WA was towards DM after his death! Her response, the tears etc is not congruent with someone that is in the midst of a highly conentious and acrimonious divorce. She despised her ex-husband and so did the rest of her family.
The tears seem to die down as the interview goes on, until it looks (to me) like she’s just having a chat with old friends. And I didn’t realize they discussed LsCasse in such depth! Jane at one point is talking on the phone with I guess her husband, and she says, in a dramatic and somber tone, “I have suggested Jeff LaCasse.” Isom asks why he would do this, and she can’t really think of an answer except “well, there was Dan, and now there’s Jeff, so there’s these two guys, and Jeff is jealous.” But no specific examples or conduct. And then she says “He’s my colleague,” like she maybe doesn’t think he could do this. it’s beyond strange.

I’m not entirely sure Charlie could have found someone else. Not many people would do something like this, thankfully. I think it was the perfect storm of events when he met Katie.

If there was no Katie there would not have been a killing. The Adelson's were not going to seek out a hitman. Perfect storm indeed. At the operative time in the divorce proceedings, CA found himself with a direct link to the underground. I wonder if it really started out as a joke that eventually became the solution.

So how long before Donna is transferred to Talahassee? Will we know when that happens?
On Tuesday, November 14, 2023, when DA made her first court appearance before Judge Mindy S. Glazer [Presiding Judge, Miami-Dade County], Judge Glazer said that Leon County Sheriffs have 15 days in which to pick up DA. Therefore, DA has to be picked up by Wednesday, November 29, 2023. That is the "reset date" -- although I do not know what exactly a reset date is. [Somebody out there, if you know, please explain . . .]

Rivera blown the whole case wide open and it's sad that KM did not follow that path. I believe she is still the manipulator of this events up to this point.
She hasn't revealed everything she knows and I doubt she will. Hope I'm wrong because I suspect she could implicate DA and WA and possibly HA and help get them convicted. IMO

So these things generally do not suggest that you bring a specific brand. Interesting. I believe she said that a friend of hers had suggested this brand and wrote it down for her. Don’t remember where I heard or saw that,
I think it's not uncommon for a host to suggest a specific liquor type: rum, gin, whisky, etc. Just like how at a potluck you don't want to end up with a half-dozen potato salads, you also don't want to end up with a bunch of vodka bottles and nothing else.

But suggesting that someone bring a particular brand of liquor is probably much less common.

o/t Internet Search and found this .... not the invitation of WA but you get the gest
View attachment 462336
Oh, my gosh! It's none other than our Founding Father George, and his lovely bride Martha WASHINGTON! But, I thought he either made his own booze, or had it imported from "abroad." Also, I don't think they ever lived in the White House. But, I could be mistaken (again). Didn't they live at Mt. Vernon, their Plantation on the Potomac River, In Alexandria, Virginia? Shows how much I don't know about history. Shameful in that I was raised in Alexandria, Virginia from circa 1957 'til about 1975!

KM said she didn't take the deal because SG had a capital charge and if she told everything, he'd be put to death, and she just couldn't do that to him. If that is in fact the truthful reason then bravo for putting someone before herself, too bad though that she didn't put DM's life before hers (or her dudes).
I don't believe her excuse 100%. She's still hiding something and she does not want to admit it because she knows it's bad and evil. I still feel Katie is IN LOVE with Charlie and his money despite all of what's happened here. She wants to be a part of Adelson and did not care about Sigfredo at all.

I believe Rivera's story that Katie had messed Sigfredo up before the murder. She messed him up by cheating (dating Charlie) and causing him to be unstable, made him crazy, coked up and drinking everyday during the breakup.

Last edited:
I think WA's arrest is imminent. They have enough to indict her. I think perhaps they are waiting to see what DA's strategy is. A few people have speculated on DA's health and said it's not the best. She's on a number of medications and may not be getting those prescriptions whist in jail. She's quite frail, only weighing 112 pounds and will now be sleeping and eating poorly, she suffers from depression, even with her meds she's going to be really suffering. 4 weeks in jail and the state offer her a deal to roll on Wendy, she'd be very tempted. But I don't think they need her to do that. They have enough on Wendy.
I think they can indict WA on perjury, but that's it. DA will not roll on her (IMO).

So these things generally do not suggest that you bring a specific brand. Interesting. I believe she said that a friend of hers had suggested this brand and wrote it down for her. Don’t remember where I heard or saw that,
I "heard" the same -- probably on some podcast, in the middle of the night, as I was drifting off to dreamland, thankful that I was not in jail.

I think it's not uncommon for a host to suggest a specific liquor type: rum, gin, whisky, etc. Just like how at a potluck you don't want to end up with a half-dozen potato salads, you also don't want to end up with a bunch of vodka bottles and nothing else.

But suggesting that someone bring a particular brand of liquor is probably much less common.
Well, I can tell you. If that ever happened about the potato salads, mine would be the absolute best -- hands down! I make a mean potato salad (and my deviled eggs aren't bad either)! Just saying.

Oldest son and youngest daughter were each married this year. 2 weddings back2back ... whew!! Anyhow, both couples were thrown "Stock the Bar Couples Showers". Very popular shower/party theme. Neither invite specified what to
bring ... just bring your favorite. Lots of fun and they did receive some really $$$ nice bottles!

If there was no Katie there would not have been a killing. The Adelson's were not going to seek out a hitman. Perfect storm indeed. At the operative time in the divorce proceedings, CA found himself with a direct link to the underground. I wonder if it really started out as a joke that eventually became the solution.

IMO, the only reason CA continued to see KM was because of her connections. If CA had not met KM, there would have another KM down the road.

Oh, my gosh! It's none other than our Founding Father George, and his lovely bride Martha WASHINGTON! But, I thought he either made his own booze, or had it imported from "abroad." Also, I don't think they ever lived in the White House. But, I could be mistaken (again). Didn't they live at Mt. Vernon, their Plantation on the Potomac River, In Alexandria, Virginia? Shows how much I don't know about history. Shameful in that I was raised in Alexandria, Virginia from circa 1957 'til about 1975!
I think you’re right, I think the White House was not completed during Washington’s presidency. I think the Capital might have been Philly, in fact.

Oldest son and youngest daughter were each married this year. 2 weddings back2back ... whew!! Anyhow, both couples were thrown "Stock the Bar Couples Showers". Very popular shower/party theme. Neither invite specified what to
bring ... just bring your favorite. Lots of fun and they did receive some really $$$ nice bottles!
How many people have full bars in their house? Growing up we had a liquor cabinet full of bottles nobody ever touched, probably dating back to my own parents’ early married days.

IMO, the only reason CA continued to see KM was because of her connections. If CA had not met KM, there would have another KM down the road.
It is telling, to me, how he seems to have pretty much abandoned her (at least romantically) soon after the murder was done. He does give her gifts to keep her happy, but he encourages her to get back with Sig.

I think they can indict WA on perjury, but that's it. DA will not roll on her (IMO).
Yeah possibly not. I think someone will flip, out of CA, WA, DA and HA. CA and HA will flip on Wendi if it means securing DA a shorter sentence. DA may flip on Wendi if it means HA is not indicted and WA will flip on everyone lol. They clearly have strong family bonds, albeit toxic and unhealthy bonds and there will be a degree of loyalty and sacrifice. But at the end of the day, we are talking about 4 complete sociopaths. So who knows what's going through their minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3