GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was no Katie there would not have been a killing. The Adelson's were not going to seek out a hitman. Perfect storm indeed. At the operative time in the divorce proceedings, CA found himself with a direct link to the underground. I wonder if it really started out as a joke that eventually became the solution.
But there was rumored to be a previous hitman that was paid by the Adelsons, but didn’t do the job, I forgot where I read this, but it’s been out there. I’m thinking LR said it in his interview with LE when he laid out all the details.

But there was rumored to be a previous hitman that was paid by the Adelsons, but didn’t do the job, I forgot where I read this, but it’s been out there. I’m thinking LR said it in his interview with LE when he laid out all the details.

LR mentioned this in one of his early interviews. I wish this had found more traction if it's true but 'm guessing LE pursued it and couldn't find any leads.

LR mentioned this in one of his early interviews. I wish this had found more traction if it's true but 'm guessing LE pursued it and couldn't find any leads.

From what I understood, a neighbor said they saw two men behind DM's house, one tall (SG and one short, not LR but probably another King - King Anthony? I can't remember which name LR said he thought it likely was). I think there was the most detail about this during LR's testimony under cross during KM's retrial, as far as I can recall.

I think swanky home bars are definitely a trend ... and super chic bar carts are the thing to have if space is limited. Remember, it's all about 'insta moments' now ... anything you can decorate and then take a 1000 pics in front of! LOL
I have a fully stocked bar, with the tools to make all kinds of drinks and have had one since I moved out on my own decades ago. I basically drink wine and sometimes an Aperol Spritz or Glayv or port. The rest is just me wanting to be prepared for any guest.

Also I think Lacasse testified that a few weeks/days before the murder, WA told him that CA tried to hire a hit man the year before for either $15k or $50K.

I’m not entirely sure Charlie could have found someone else. Not many people would do something like this, thankfully. I think it was the perfect storm of events when he met Katie.
So what do you think about WA saying “Last SUMMER my brother was looking into hiring a hitman”…you don’t think he was asking around? He didn't meet Katie till November.

i no longer see DA listed -

Have you looked in Leon County?
Not listed in Leon County, but I noticed KM isn't on the roster either. KM is back in Lowell CI according to FL DOC. I guess they wanted to get her out of Leon County before you know who made her grand entrance.

Perhaps, KM testified to the grand jury, but I am not sure, and they didn't bring DM up north until KM was no longer needed. JMO

I just cant imagine being driven away from hip/chic South Florida with the stunning beaches, world class restaurants, architecturally unique buildings, glamour on every corner, the 3rd richest city on the planet...now being driven 480 miles away with slim prospects (snowball's-chance-in-hell would be an appropriate cliche to insert here) of ever returning. What was this woman thinking? A septuagenarian elitist living in an ivory tower and lacking the basic respect for human life. Isn't it ironic she wrote to WA "you know his weaknesses...religion. money and control....the very same weaknesses that plague Donna!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3