GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they officially moved in 2015 but they may have been spending time in Charlie’s beach condo as well before they officially moved. Interesting that the house, according to the listing, is within walking distance of an elementary school and has 5 bedrooms, more than enough for Wendi and the boys to each have their own. (In the pictures, one of the rooms appears to be for a young child, maybe the boys?). It’s probably near the same elementary school Wendi went to. But they sold it and moved to a two-bedroom condo, one for H&D and one for W and the boys, also across from an elementary school. I think, but of course don’t know, that W must have wanted to be in a more sophisticated and happening, less suburban place to work and meet successful eligible men, and they may have liked the neighborhood from when they stayed at Charlie’s place.
Thank you so much cottonweaver & amicuscurie! So they moved to a 2 BDR condo - one of which was for W and the boys? Oh those poor kids, can you even imagine. It’s so so sad. Their life drastically changed, of course the least of which is losing their dad who they loved and who loved them and probably would have never thought the 3 of them sharing a bedroom was even a remotely acceptable idea. These people

Thank you so much cottonweaver & amicuscurie! So they moved to a 2 BDR condo - one of which was for W and the boys? Oh those poor kids, can you even imagine. It’s so so sad. Their life drastically changed, of course the least of which is losing their dad who they loved and who loved them and probably would have never thought the 3 of them sharing a bedroom was even a remotely acceptable idea. These people
Oh, No! I didn’t mean to suggest Wendi was sharing a bedroom with the boys! Sorry - I meant to say that DA and HA moved into a 2BR condo, and Wendi and the boys moved into their OWN 2BR condo nearby. I’m sooo sorry if that wasn’t clear. Each condo has 2 bedrooms. It is my understanding from the wiretap conversations that the boys spent time at both condos. I believe they do share a bedroom with each other.

Last edited:
Google Earth historical view ~2011 of the tennis court at the Coral Springs house.

Zillow reports that the house was sold on August 25, 2015.

Screenshot from 2023-12-03 17-59-40.png

In 2016 it was showing signs of deterioration. It appears to have been removed ~2017.

Screenshot from 2023-12-03 18-01-21.png

Today's view:

Screenshot from 2023-12-03 12-47-10.png

Last edited:
Oh, No! I didn’t mean to suggest Wendi was sharing a bedroom with the boys! Sorry - I meant to say that DA and HA moved into a 2BR condo, and Wendi and the boys moved into their OWN 2BR condo nearby. I’m sooo sorry if that wasn’t clear. Each condo has 2 bedrooms. It is my understanding from the wiretap conversations that the boys spent time at both condos. I believe they do share a bedroom with each other.
Ohhhh ok thanks amicuscurie! Pls don’t apologize, that was my misunderstanding. (But really, I wouldn’t put it passed them).

(My fictional account of what transpired.) WA thinks she can get out of this...she thinks she can "out lawyer" the lawyers. Y'all saw what happened when she couldn't "out lawyer" DM and he threatened her license. WA planned all of this! Her novel was her way of working out the details of her plot, right down to giving the child her own name. She knew her mother would get worked up over being distanced from her beloved grandchildren. Her father would be incensed hearing the words from his baby daughter, "Daddy, Danny is hurting me." So he tells Donna, "I don't care what it costs! (I think CA aslo uses that term: IDCWIC with KM) Do what it takes to bring WA & grandchildren back to us. WA knew DA would hound/schmooze, cajole, and inure CA to find the killers. CA: the family wildcard, steroid taking, gun loving, cradle robbing, night club dandy, who constantly skirts the law and has contacts to criminal elements. (A character right out of Central Casting, but who would ever have picked his profession to be a periodontistist?).
Anyone who has been following this case for a week knows what happened next.
But, here is the kicker...WA not only set up JL, she set up (bamboozled) her mother and CA into doing her bidding. You know why??? Because WA secretly blames her mother for forcing her to "marry a man she didn't love!!" And CA, who was going to miss him? "I am an advocate/lawyer for victims of human trafficking" and I know my brother is a participant in foreign sex tourism. Besides being extremely annoying, lacks sophistication, he embarrasses me in public, talks too much and my sons have outgrown his sophmoric behavior.
I and my sons are now the sole heirs to the Adelson money and properties which have all been placed in irrevocable trusts. The End.

Last edited:
...she set up (bamboozled) her mother and CA into doing her bidding. You know why??? Because WA secretly blames her mother for forcing her to "marry a man she didn't love!!" And CA, who was going to miss him? "I am an advocate/lawyer for victims of human trafficking" and I know my brother is a participant in foreign sex tourism. Besides being extremely annoying, lacks sophistication, he embarrasses me in public, talks too much and my sons have outgrown his sophmoric behavior.
Interesting. Maybe you're right. Just not sure how you came to this conclusion other than through pure speculation.

Interesting. Maybe you're right. Just not sure how you came to this conclusion other than through pure speculation.
This is good! It’s so fun to speculate, isn’t it? There are so many ways it could’ve gone down, it’s like a logic puzzle! Will we ever really know what happened? KM’s proffer revealed some, but not enough.

I came to this conclusion because I haven't thought of a better one... yet. ;) I am brimming with speculation! I kept thinking about "family dynamics" and why would his only sister throw her brother's name into the ring, the first chance she got. Instead of looking at them as rational adults, I imagined them as egotistical/priviledged teenagers from a psychological thriller/movie mystery. Definately the picture of WA & KM (Miss I-Got-Everything and Miss-I-Got-Nothing) sunbathing together made me think of the movie, Wild Things, coincidentally filmed in Florida.

Was the first instance of Wendi throwing her brother under the bus the mentioning of his hitman joke to the television repair person? If I'm to speculate, maybe it was a huge, nervous gaffe on her end -- some kind of sublamated admission on the day of the murder. Then perhaps she realized her mistake and thought she should get ahead of it, which is why she repeated the joke during her own police interview. Or do we think there was more to it?

Was the first instance of Wendi throwing her brother under the bus the mentioning of his hitman joke to the television repair person? If I'm to speculate, maybe it was a huge, nervous gaffe on her end -- some kind of sublamated admission on the day of the murder. Then perhaps she realized her mistake and thought she should get ahead of it, which is why she repeated the joke during her own police interview. Or do we think there was more to it?
I am just not sure what to think about that. To me it seems like a strange thing even to blurt out accidentally, especially if, hypothetically, you knew what was going to take place. But then, hypothetically, maybe you are counting on people thinking that you definitely would not mention it if you knew what was going to take place, and so you mention it so people will think that you didn’t know, because it would make no sense to mention it if you did. Or, hypothetically, you are throwing your brother under the bus. Or, both could be true!

I would appreciate clarification from fellow WSers of this seeming inconsistency: The Society Page YouTube video implies that the roadblock at which WA turned around was at the next-door house, yet the policeman testified that it was several houses away. Did I misunderstand the video?

I would appreciate clarification from fellow WSers of this seeming inconsistency: The Society Page YouTube video implies that the roadblock at which WA turned around was at the next-door house, yet the policeman testified that it was several houses away. Did I misunderstand the video?
I saw a video which indicated that the crime scene tape was on a pole next to Dan’s mailbox. But, ultimately, how many houses is irrelevant. The officer at the scene testified that he was right behind the tape, and that you could see the house from where the tape was. it’s easy to get lost in the weeds, but the big picture is that, in my opinion, if you saw the tape, you saw the house, and you saw the crime scene.

I am just not sure what to think about that. To me it seems like a strange thing even to blurt out accidentally, especially if, hypothetically, you knew what was going to take place. But then, hypothetically, maybe you are counting on people thinking that you definitely would not mention it if you knew what was going to take place, and so you mention it so people will think that you didn’t know, because it would make no sense to mention it if you did. Or, hypothetically, you are throwing your brother under the bus. Or, both could be true!

Just a thought....Maybe she put it out there because big mouth CA had verbalized to so often and to so many others. If she presented it first as him joking around before LE heard about from someone else it would seem more innocent and just a joke.

I saw a video which indicated that the crime scene tape was on a pole next to Dan’s mailbox. But, ultimately, how many houses is irrelevant. The officer at the scene testified that he was right behind the tape, and that you could see the house from where the tape was. it’s easy to get lost in the weeds, but the big picture is that, in my opinion, if you saw the tape, you saw the house, and you saw the crime scene.
Thanks Amicus (friend). That's the video I am referring to. I disagree that the location of the roadblock should be dismissed at this point as irrelevant.

Thanks Amicus (friend). That's the video I am referring to. I disagree that the location of the roadblock should be dismissed at this point as irrelevant.
I think what he means is that it's irrelevant if the tape was on a pole next to DM's mailbox or a neighbours mailbox as what is important is that WA would have seen a number of houses blocked off by tape (inc her old house). She would have also seen 15+ emergency vehicles, 19+ first responders etc She was at the crime scene, something which she has denied.

I think what he means is that it's irrelevant if the tape was on a pole next to DM's mailbox or a neighbours mailbox as what is important is that WA would have seen a number of houses blocked off by tape (inc her old house). She would have also seen 15+ emergency vehicles, 19+ first responders etc She was at the crime scene, something which she has denied.
Exactly. Although I’m sure any defense attorney worth his salt will make much of the exact location of the tape.

(My fictional account of what transpired.) WA thinks she can get out of this...she thinks she can "out lawyer" the lawyers. Y'all saw what happened when she couldn't "out lawyer" DM and he threatened her license. WA planned all of this! Her novel was her way of working out the details of her plot, right down to giving the child her own name. She knew her mother would get worked up over being distanced from her beloved grandchildren. Her father would be incensed hearing the words from his baby daughter, "Daddy, Danny is hurting me." So he tells Donna, "I don't care what it costs! (I think CA aslo uses that term: IDCWIC with KM) Do what it takes to bring WA & grandchildren back to us. WA knew DA would hound/schmooze, cajole, and inure CA to find the killers. CA: the family wildcard, steroid taking, gun loving, cradle robbing, night club dandy, who constantly skirts the law and has contacts to criminal elements. (A character right out of Central Casting, but who would ever have picked his profession to be a periodontistist?).
Anyone who has been following this case for a week knows what happened next.
But, here is the kicker...WA not only set up JL, she set up (bamboozled) her mother and CA into doing her bidding. You know why??? Because WA secretly blames her mother for forcing her to "marry a man she didn't love!!" And CA, who was going to miss him? "I am an advocate/lawyer for victims of human trafficking" and I know my brother is a participant in foreign sex tourism. Besides being extremely annoying, lacks sophistication, he embarrasses me in public, talks too much and my sons have outgrown his sophmoric behavior.
I and my sons are now the sole heirs to the Adelson money and properties which have all been placed in irrevocable trusts. The End.
@IQuestion you've outdone yourself! What a smashing, funny, insightful post. Not sure whether to laugh or cry. Too good. JMO.

Exactly. Although I’m sure any defense attorney worth his salt will make much of the exact location of the tape.
I’m pretty positive that the officer was questioned fairly pointedly as to the location of the tape. I think it was CAs trial but I’ve been watching the 1st 2 trials lately so not exactly sure which one. Anyway during his testimony I think he said the tape was 4-5 houses down … he was then reminded of a previous statement where he said it was 2 houses down. He was a little unsure and couldn’t really answer the question if I remember correctly.

On 11/6/2023, the judge ordered a pre sentencing investigation for Dr. Charles Adelson, and set the date 12/12/2023 as CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE.

Today 12/4/2023, the CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE is CANCELLED/REMOVED.

Instead, the Court sets the date for FINAL DISPOSITON SET: 12/12/2023 02:30PM /ROOM# 3B.

Next week, I expect Dr. Charles Adelson to get the same as Magbanua:

Life sentence + 30 years + 30 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members