GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. Chief Mack told the Court he heard a portion of the phone call where DA told CA about a suicide pact with HA. I believe the "WE" refers to the parents -- DA and HA.

I think the family all but expects CA will do the same rather than spend the next 40+ years locked up. JMO
and maybe .... rather than flip, later down the line?

Anybody want to speculate on what the second extract means?
Donna says wtte of 'I have all these papers, I want Wendi to see them etc.'
Could it be that Wendi isn't taking her calls?

My concern, the day Wendi testified (claimed to have only just heard of the new defense theory) was that next she'd stage a family rupture, as an exculpatory tactic.

Approx 2min into the news clip

My concern, the day Wendi testified (claimed to have only just heard of the new defense theory) was that next she'd stage a family rupture, as an exculpatory tactic.

In my opinion, and I’m just speculating, I think she’s saying she can’t leave yet because she needs for Wendi to see all of this. I think this is the “getting her affairs in order” part. I do wonder how Charlie felt about his sister being left all this money while he stays in jail. This family!

just heard...

mentour lawyer says he's releasing some of the CA jail calls over the next few days , calls from Nov 6th onwards (he requested these a while ago, not sure exactly what he's got, involves DA, HA & CA's babymomma)

Last edited:
Actually, labeled or not, I think most in the legal community consider both HA and WA unindicted co-conspirators.
Interviews of former friends such as Tamara Demko and court documents such as Donna Adelson’s PCA indicate that Donna and HA operate as “hand and brain”:
  • Charles told Magbanua that both his parents deposited the literally laundered money at Charles' residence
  • Cellular records of Donna and Harvey show that they are traveling together at 1:25 AM in Orlando, FL, fulfilling in tandem the operational deeds of their “enterprise.”

Attachments

• Magbanua took xanax.png
    Magbanua took xanax.png
    127.5 KB · Views: 21
Of course, the wannabe crime boss DA has to confide in her consigliere, CA.

CA was just convicted of all charges and it's all about DA.... and taking care of WA.

DA's laundry list of all she needs to inform WA.
Your analogy with Causa Nostra is astute. The more sensible mapping would be that HA is the Don (boss), DA is the Underboss serving as “buffer” to shield the boss’ activities and “the family” at large from legal worries, WA is the Consigliere, CA is their Caporegime, KM and SG and LR are soldiers, and other people such as Mr. Noble, “Shrimp” and many CA’s “friends” are on-need-basis Associates:
  • WA is the CEO of a for profit PA (professional association of lawyers), which official filings such as at the Secretary of State are publicly available. In recorded calls, DA referred to finance, deeds, and legal papers including for cemetery plot in the hands of WA.
  • Dan Markel’s murder was just an “one-of” of the “enterprises” entrusted to Caporegime CA. In the multiple PCAs and interviews, it is alleged that CA and Associates peddled control substances such as steroids and routinely transacted with large amount of cash such as for Real Estates. There was a recorded phone call from DA directing CA to help launder the “book entries” for thousands of $$ from vault cash.

Attachments

• Causa Nostra Organigram.png
    Causa Nostra Organigram.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 12
When she says she wants to “go to sleep and not see my son,” in my opinion it sounds like she has convinced herself Charlie is responsible for getting her into this mess, or she wants him to think that and feel guilty about it.

I just don't get that DA respects WA is an adult, or an attorney, and still see's her as a 16 yr old she needs to push into dating and updating her wardrobe. I think DA believes they sent her to law school to find a husband. Seems to me that CA is the child DA keeps informed on all matters and was likely her choice to act as personal representative for her estate.
You would think WA would be the natural selection but not here.

I believe DA is telling CA that now that he's been convicted and for sure not coming home, she will let WA in on the estate plan and hand over the files that CA has long known about and read cover to end page. But WA is going to learn of the details only by default.

I'm chuckling at the idea of DA left to personally research countries without extradition treaties because this seems right up CA's alley! CA and his I know somebody who knows somebody team would be right on it.

Also, I think DA is of a generation and social circle where they gravitate toward the opinion of a male over a female without thinking about it. JMO

I just don't get that DA respects WA is an adult, or an attorney, and still see's her as a 16 yr old she needs to push into dating and updating her wardrobe....
Perhaps you had an exceptionally mature mother. I recall a 6'5" successful 40-something CEO type complaining (as he had been doing for over 30 years) that when he went to visit his mother, she treated him like her little infant. And in spite of my mother's support of women's liberation, when it came to me, she demanded I be a version of her ideal self during the 1940's, complete with the clothing, dating conventions and dining options of the time.

IMO, women's attitudes towards their children are not rational, and no one should expect them to be.

JMO

When she says she wants to “go to sleep and not see my son,” in my opinion it sounds like she has convinced herself Charlie is responsible for getting her into this mess, or she wants him to think that and feel guilty about it.

Funny how we all see and read with different interpretations.

When I first heard "not see my son," I thought she was referring to Robert!

Speaking as a mother, I can see DA saying to her family and friends that before her death, she'll make peace with Robert (but not now).

She's telling CA she's not keeping that promise (he's been hearing for years) and will go to sleep (OD on sleeping Rx) and not see Robert.

In other words, "not now, "not today," making peace with Robert-- it really wasn't that important to DA but she believed it to be important to people around her.

And that's exactly what narcs tend to do -- mimic the behavior of those that DA see's as respected by others. MOO

I just don't get that DA respects WA is an adult, or an attorney, and still see's her as a 16 yr old she needs to push into dating and updating her wardrobe. I think DA believes they sent her to law school to find a husband. Seems to me that CA is the child DA keeps informed on all matters and was likely her choice to act as personal representative for her estate.
You would think WA would be the natural selection but not here.

I believe DA is telling CA that now that he's been convicted and for sure not coming home, she will let WA in on the estate plan and hand over the files that CA has long known about and read cover to end page. But WA is going to learn of the details only by default.

I'm chuckling at the idea of DA left to personally research countries without extradition treaties because this seems right up CA's alley! CA and his I know somebody who knows somebody team would be right on it.

Also, I think DA is of a generation and social circle where they gravitate toward the opinion of a male over a female without thinking about it. JMO
The old go to college to get your Mrs. degree,

Funny how we all see and read with different interpretations.

When I first heard "not see my son," I thought she was referring to Robert!

Speaking as a mother, I can see DA saying to her family and friends that before her death, she'll make peace with Robert (but not now).

She's telling CA she's not keeping that promise (he's been hearing for years) and will go to sleep (OD on sleeping Rx) and not see Robert.

In other words, "not now, "not today," making peace with Robert-- it really wasn't that important to DA but she believed it to be important to people around her.

And that's exactly what narcs tend to do -- mimic the behavior of those that DA see's as respected by others. MOO
Good point. But she is talking to her son on the phone, so I still think she’s referring to Charlie and wanting to go to sleep so she no longer sees him. She says “frankly, yes,” in a tone that suggests to me that she really doesn’t want to see him, frankly. Of course, we don’t know whether this snippet was preceded by someone saying “what about Robert?”

Can I ask why people use the word “unalive” instead of kill yourself?
When I realized this was a newly common word I decided to use it instead. Cray-cray for sure,but even tho I can get obsessed with true crime cases (this!) I get creeped out when typing suicide, torture, serial killer (eeeek). So unalive seems a much softer word. Lol moo.

When I realized this was a newly common word I decided to use it instead. Cray-cray for sure,but even tho I can get obsessed with true crime cases (this!) I get creeped out when typing suicide, torture, serial killer (eeeek). So unalive seems a much softer word. Lol moo.
… and those are just a few :)

The tapes that have been released just reiterate, everything that we already think about these people. I guess he has to put on a performance for the tape to pretend that they all are innocent, and that the jury got it wrong. They are always the victims. And I assume this will now quiet any notion that folks have made for a while now that Charlie is going to flip on Grandma Gotti. It is quite clear how much he loves his mother and how close he is to her. There is zero chance that will happen.

Also, as we have already seen, they are going to fight tooth and nail down to try to get this case out of Tallahassee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks