FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *3 guilty* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jane didn’t bring up LaCasse. Wendi got her to bring it up. Bet Wendi is regretting that now.

I just don’t think Wendi told them what kind of car they should rent. The Prius was their second choice, there was something up with the first one they rented, if I recall. Also, they had gone up there before and rented a different kind of car. It just didn’t seem like they set out to rent a specific type of car. But we shall see. I do think it was weird that she was asking about his plans for Friday. But when he first spoke to the cops he didn’t mention any of that. He thought of it after some time, as he got more and more angry with her. I think he believes she was trying to set him up, but I’m not sure how true that is. I think she did put his name out there during the police interview. I think she didn’t mind that he was a suspect. She might have wanted to know if he would be driving near the house that day. But I just don’t know that it was a premeditated setup. Just my opinion. YMMV

I’m trying to stream on the Tally Democrat site right now, and it’s still giving me JL’s testimony. Is anyone finding a live stream right now?

JL testifying and describes his vehicle at the time as a silver/grey sedan.

I recall the vehicle rented by the hitmen (LR/SR) during their first trip to S. Florida in June was a small grey vehicle.

( think this is the defense argument that prosecution promoted the framing JL theory based on picture of the hitmen's rental vehicle that was entered into evidence for this trial).

I’m trying to stream on the Tally Democrat site right now, and it’s still giving me JL’s testimony. Is anyone finding a live stream right now?
I'm seeing the same -- defense is now crossing JL and I think this is live stream.

Jeff is a great witness. Holds up well on cross. Admits he was obsessed with Wendi, admits he made mistakes. Doesn’t get ruffled despite how loud counsel gets. He’s a social worker. He must be used to staying calm around emotional people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme