FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *3 guilty* #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I know I sound like a broken record but man I wish GC would take her time fleshing out the details here. She’s asking so many leading questions and rushing it as usual!

Anyway, I can’t believe Katherine Magbanua is singing like a caged bird! Wow! How long have we been waiting and wondering when she’s gonna break?

Also, KM has no contact with any other Adelsons so no more Adelsons will be indicted. KM was the last hope in that regard! JMO

I think she honestly thought that since she only handed Sig an envelope, and he did the murder, she wasn’t really responsible for killing someone. Of course she also got paid. So…. But I think he had her convinced that she wasn’t as culpable.
How could she not understand when she was on trial for murder for being the middle man? She had to understand by the time of the trial. JMO.

OMG the money was damp, she thinks his Mom washed it?!!!
That’s big. Did she say he told her he didn’t have money in the house? Because he did. And he stapled it. So she’s saying they washed it and brought it back. They did. Why? some of the cash might have been from the dental practice and had their fingerprints on it. You can never be too careful.

I thought for sure she'd say CA paid for her defense. There's a tap from April 29, 2016 where she and CA are trying to figure out who approached his mom. Katie is comforting Charlie, telling him don't worry, I will figure out who this is and take care of it. For the mere fact that I don't want anyone disrespecting your family and your family should not have to be nervous and worried.

State needs to play that tape because it shows that there is no way that defense is true. She was comforting him & then they talked like good friends.

No way was he afraid of her. And then the tap where he screams at her- find out who the F this is and fix it. No way if she was the one threatening his life and bribing him would he talk to her like that. Play those taps

Eh, people believe what they want to believe. She went through two trials believing she wouldn’t be convicted.
Yes, she was trying to beat the rap - she testified to that this morning. But there's zero way she didn't understand that she could be convicted for being the middle man. It was reported that the only reason she got a hung jury is because one juror felt sorry for her kids if she and SG were both convicted -- then she went into trial 2 and got her butt convicted.

In following the case over the years I still strongly hope one day Wendi fill face consequences for this murder, I think of it like she was the one with “the problem”, she was the one who communicated said “problem” with her family, and without her issues with Dan, the whole wheel spun into motion by her brother and others would not have occured.

I’ve always hoped that GC will find some way around the limitations of whatever use immunity she offered Wendi, and, at the very least maybe Wendi (and her mom) spends much of her days worrying if they’re next somehow. Maybe for something smaller, maybe for liking to police, maybe for falsely testifying, I don’t know….

I’m glad 3 are already held accountable though, and maybe CA shall be the 4th in time soon. JMOO

She could’ve just confessed to extortion and done less time. That’s a big hole in the defense theory. Instead, she goes to jail for murder, then lies on the stand and still doesn’t say it was actually extortion. Makes no sense. What is the defense getting at? He’s trying to say she’s lying now? Why? To get a lesser sentence? Why doesn’t she just testify now, for the defense? Again, extortion is a lesser offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkravetsky