FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *3 guilty* #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand why Rashbaum is trying to go thru lie by lie but I’m not sure it’s that helpful to his case….

She admits she lied about:
-knew nothing about WA divorce
-didn’t pick $ from CA’s house
-knew nothing of stapled cash
-didn’t bring $ to LR of SG

IMOO, all of those lies back then didn’t make sense - How did KM not know of the stapled cash, how did she not bring the money that LR says she brought them, almost all of her lies seemed implausible in what she “knew nothing” of. Pointing out that the stories are different NOW, in ways that make sense as far as aligning with LR, the State’s case so far, the other “puzzle pieces” seems to me like it only points back towards CA.

Why is she trying to explain herself??? Yes or no answers! Just say no! She’s just giving him more to get her on!

So what if he didn’t have a computer! This is getting ridiculous.
especially when she already testified to Georgia that Charlie specifically said he printed it off at another dental office & jury would still have been paying attention when she added details about gloves, not licking the envelope seal.

GC should’ve brought up the proffers in her direct and gotten it out that Katie was still minimizing her involvement and why! That would’ve taken the wind out of Raushbaum’s sail. Instead we have to hear this painful tug of war.

Katie is a train wreck and has virtually nothing new to offer. This is baffling.
I was really hoping she would implicate more Adelsons. She’s a disappointment yet again. Nothing we didn’t already know. She’s not giving us the full picture of how she and Charlie conspired either. Just bare bones - what state has already proven at her trial.

What are the odds he “joked” about hiring a hitmam to kill his brother in law and then a hitman is hired, and Dan is dead?

And Katie doesn’t exactly seem like a rocket scientist on the stand who could orchestrate all this and extort CA.

It’s preposterous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member