FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *3 guilty* #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so..she first didn’t admit it in the proffer…and then she did. Like, how she first didn’t admit it on the stand..and now she is. We know she was late to admit this. We know she first didn’t admit it, and now she is. What does it matter when? I don’t think this line of questioning is effective, but I’m biased because the truth is obvious to me.

His questions are confusing to her. Which in turn she is answering in a way that comes off as lying or like she is still holding back at some points.

So a bit confusing - especially if this is your first time hearing any of this (ie the jurors)
In my opinion, she knows exactly what he’s asking. She’s pretending to be confused. We’ve seen her innocent dumb act before when she testified twice.

As @Gypsy Road said this woman is just so obstinate and stupid! For no reason!

In my opinion, she knows exactly what he’s asking. She’s pretending to be confused. We’ve seen her innocent dumb act before when she testified twice.
Yep. I can’t believe she’s still behaving this way now. Hope she can be rehabilitated on redirect. Perhaps the state should have gone through the proffer with her on direct.

His questions are confusing to her. Which in turn she is answering in a way that comes off as lying or like she is still holding back at some points.

So a bit confusing - especially if this is your first time hearing any of this (ie the jurors)
great way for Defense to cause doubt.

Let's hope State clears that up

so..she first didn’t admit it in the proffer…and then she did. Like, how she first didn’t admit it on the stand..and now she is. We know she was late to admit this. We know she first didn’t admit it, and now she is. What does it matter when? I don’t think this line of questioning is effective, but I’m biased because the truth is obvious to me.
We knew Katie would be damaged goods and she clearly has huge credibility problems. However, I don't see that this cross is doing much to move the needle for the defense. All of the bad facts are still there and its going to be up to Charlie to carry the ball across the goal line. I also believe it is huge that Katie endorsed the Dolce Vita transcript as being accurate because being it is really hard to listen to that tape without the transcript. This will focus the jurors so much more effectively on what the Maestro was actually saying.

I agree. She’s human, although not an upstanding one, she had a hard time admitting it..but finally was able to bring herself there.

I don’t understand. She never knew they went to Tallahassee? Is he saying she was getting regular cash payments and it says so on the wiretaps? What?

Why can’t she just say she was avoiding the police? She didn’t want to get caught, she was scared! See what I mean? Not forthcoming. Still lying!! JMO
I’m not sure she is even capable of fear.

the police outside the door thing

IDK why she bothers to be stubborn and insist on Rushbaum for accuracy*
She should just have said - I was scared and I had no intention of opening the door. Quibbling does her no good in eyes of jury

imo that's part of Rushbaum's tactics *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members