FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *3 guilty* #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I know it’s super minor detail but Attorney GC represented to the Court that the first Special Agent (and two others) are still on active undercover investigations and shouldn’t be shown by media, and the very first one says he’s retired. Did GC not know this? Is it just a small oversight?

I feel like some of these details, even if this specific one is inconsequential to the jury, keep getting dropped or missed by the State JMOO.

Sorry I know it’s super minor detail but Attorney GC represented to the Court that the first Special Agent (and two others) are still on active undercover investigations and shouldn’t be shown by media, and the very first one says he’s retired. Did GC not know this? Is it just a small oversight?

I feel like some of these details, even if this specific one is inconsequential to the jury, keep getting dropped or missed by the State JMOO.
I thought it was a joke. Dan laughed when he said it.

Anyway, regardless of whether he is retired, if he's been undercover with gangs in Sth Florida, he'll still need his ID protected won't he? ( revenge)
To not protect his ID would be, imo a major oversight!

Why’s didn’t they just pay, like they were already paying? Why don’t they want to discuss it on the phone? Who do they think is bugging the phone? What do they think is illegal about what they are doing?

Still, if you buy their theory, these calls are consistent with it. The whole thing is going to rest on whether the jury thinks the theory is plausible. They don’t ever say they’re not talking about extortion.

Rashbaum said that the bump was very intimidating didn't he? A few hours ago.
Clip doesn't show that. Quite the gent
He seemed to make it sound like the texts “got more threatening”, seemed like if they were why didn’t he show those?

Or do not they not have those, like the Agent said he didn’t know if they had a voicemail from SG?

The Yiddish is rendered as “inaudible” on the transcript! Ha!

(she said something that means basically “all of a sudden” about how she didn’t want to just go see Charlie in the middle of the day because Wendi would wonder why she decided to go out of nowhere.)

”It’s not the first time I’ve been threatened.” You know Rash is going to run with that.

ETA- he also says if it IS blackmail, “you go to the police.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member