FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *3 guilty* #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie said that these people wear disguises! ( to gain entry)
Excellent point. The “expert” on extortionists, Charlie Adelson, never considers the potential danger. Such as this, for example:

Doorman to DA: There’s a guy down here who looks like Abraham Lincoln to see you ma’am.

DA: Fun! And it’s not even President’s Day. I hope he has a funny hat.

That didn’t sound right. The texts about the paella were not during the time of the first attempt. They were in April/May. Did Georgia get that wrong?

I think Georgia is doing the very best that could be done with this mess of a murder case. I believe he will be found guilty. It's time to just wrap it up. I'm getting sick of listening to him.

FYI: "Bulleit Bourbon is a brand of Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey produced at the Bulleit Distillery in Lebanon, Kentucky and the Bulleit Distillery in Shelbyville, Kentucky, owned by the Diageo beverage conglomerate. It is characterized by a high rye content for a bourbon and being aged at least six years." [Wikipedia]

Last edited:
“Sometimes I make some bad jokes.” Didn’t Wendi say something similar in her police interview?
I think it’s pretty clear playwright and also co-star Donna wrote the script and everyone has been practicing their lines for years now.

Fortunately for herself, some producer of the show somehow orchestrated for her to not premiere in the opening, she was sick for Charlie’s performance or something

Hopefully fellow WSers can get my analogy

Just had a thought, is it possible that GC’s sarcasm may alienate some jurors who could possibly have an anti law enforcement bias?

GC is doing a great job and I don’t think there is reasonable doubt here, but I never understood how Katie’s first trial ended in a hung jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!