FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *3 guilty* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not buying the "outside your house" argument that Donna was driving on the Florida Turnpike on her way to Tallahassee after the DM murder when she sent that text. The Florida Turnpike is at least a mile away from Whale Harbor Lane.

US-441 is right next to CA's house but this street is stop-and-go and was avoided, at least when I lived in Broward.

Maybe a current South Floridian can correct me here, what am I missing?

View attachment 457679
Yeah, anybody familiar with the Florida Turnpike knows ir doesn’t just go by people’s houses.

She told him never to talk to anyone about this or not to talk about it on the phone. So is that supposed to explain the code on the wiretaps? Is he supposed to think the killers are listening to his comversations?

”it’s not going to bring Dan back?” He thought of the pros and cons? Of solving his sister’s husband’s murder? That‘s pretty callous. He shows no concern for the victim, or for justice.

And now, $400 a week. Instead of paying it all at once? Because they’d just keep coming back for more? But if they were getting paid regularly they wouldn’t? $400 a week?

I wonder who came up with this- Charlie or Rash?

so she said ' well can you afford $3000 per month' :p :p :p :p :p ( there is no ROFL emoji)
Has it even been established that it WAS 3k a month? They can show she deposited that much over time, but did it come from him? In addition to the checks? How much did she ever deposit in total?

Let me get this straight: Your girlfriend feels terrible but wants to help you out. No, she won't tell you who killed your brother in law but just give her $130,000 and set up a payment plan for the rest on 3K a week. We good? Yup? We won't talk about this anymore.

I really expected more. This doesn't pass the straight-faced test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CPomerleau