FL - George Zimmerman injured in Lake Mary shooting, police say

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bob kealing ‏@bobkealingwesh 7m7 minutes ago
New motion will be heard tomorrow before same judge who presided over #Zimmerman murder acquittal.

CGHmskAUgAA908Z.jpg

I think he should have a GPS. IMO he is dangerous, and not only to GZ.

I don't have a daughter. But imagining if I did, I would be mortified if she came home and announced that she was dating either of these fellows.

SANFORD, Fla. (AP) -- An attorney for a Florida man charged with shooting at George Zimmerman said Friday that he planned to use a "Stand Your Ground" defense - the same legal strategy considered but ultimately not used by lawyers for the former neighborhood watch leader who was acquitted in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.

Full story at link

http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/st...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-05-29-17-51-45

The misinformation continues. GZ never invoked SYG. His defense was garden variety self defense. JMO MOO

Not sure what you're talking about -- if you re-read the post above yours, you'll see that it clearly states about SYG that it was "the same legal strategy considered but ultimately not used by lawyers" in the GZ trial. That was the case, too. So, there's no misinformation here, unless you're counting your own statement that the article quoted by Peliman was misinforming us.

Good! hopefully this person get a long prison sentence. He is a dangerous individual to anybody who comes in his path. jmo

A Central Florida man accused of shooting at George Zimmerman during a traffic encounter has entered a written plea of not guilty.

A hearing had been set for Matthew Apperson on Tuesday, but it was taken off the calendar Monday after he waived his right to a personal appearance in court.

Apperson was charged last week with attempted second-degree murder, aggravated assault and shooting into an occupied vehicle.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/ma...t-george-zimmerman-pleads-not-guilty/33725870

His next court date is 8/26 at 9am http://www.seminoleclerk.org/CriminalDocket/case_detail.jsp?CaseNo=592015CF001381A

A new motion filed last week by the State Attorney's Office asks a judge to revoke his bond for his attempted murder charge.

"I was totally taken aback when he was yelling at me and then he stopped and he was urinating on her door or her front porch. I couldn't believe it," said Woods. "Like, that's his spot like he's some kind of dog trying to mark his territory," said Woods. http://www.clickorlando.com/news/zi...716?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

I must be tired because that made me lol. This is the same neighbor that has had problems with him.

A new motion filed last week by the State Attorney's Office asks a judge to revoke his bond for his attempted murder charge.

"I was totally taken aback when he was yelling at me and then he stopped and he was urinating on her door or her front porch. I couldn't believe it," said Woods. "Like, that's his spot like he's some kind of dog trying to mark his territory," said Woods. http://www.clickorlando.com/news/zi...716?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

I must be tired because that made me lol. This is the same neighbor that has had problems with him.

Sounds like he might be delusional--or wants people to believe that he is. Like--who was he talking to?

I'm thinking Apperson is indeed mentally ill...the fact he seems to indulge in alcohol doesn't seem to help either.

When you're facing a murder charge and a lengthy prison sentence, public urination isn't a great idea. He's definitely got a few screws loose.

I'm thinking Apperson is indeed mentally ill...the fact he seems to indulge in alcohol doesn't seem to help either.

When you're facing a murder charge and a lengthy prison sentence, public urination isn't a great idea. He's definitely got a few screws loose.

When you are facing a long prison sentence, having a few screws loose IS a great idea. Definitely better to do time in a hospital than a prison. MOO.

I have no doubt Apperson is a nutter.

However, Zimmerman's obnoxious (murderous) antics could make a sane person batshit crazy.

Still, no excuse for trying to, (or actually killing) a guy. Even if they were packing Skittles and wearing a hoodie. Or beating your girlfriend.
Apperson's wrongs do not make Zimmerman's wrongs right.

Karla Ray ‏@KRayWFTV 35m35 minutes ago
I'm in Seminole County where the man accused of trying to kill #georgezimmerman may be sent back to jail today #WFTV

Karla Ray ‏@KRayWFTV 14m14 minutes ago
Apperson just walked into court. He could go back to jail after allegedly urinating on neighbors' door while on bond.

Karla Ray ‏@KRayWFTV 12m12 minutes ago
Judge Nelson in the courtroom. Overheard Apperson's attorney tell him to plead the 5th if asked any questions. #WFTV

Karla Ray ‏@KRayWFTV 9m9 minutes ago
SAO says there is probable cause to revoke his bond based on the affidavit which alleges Apperson urinated on neighbor's doorstep. #WFTV

Karla Ray ‏@KRayWFTV 7m7 minutes ago
Neighbor of Apperson on the stand, appearing as witness for DEFENSE. #WFTV

Karla Ray ‏@KRayWFTV 7m7 minutes ago
"Did you ever find a pool of urine on your front porch?"- actual defense question to witness who claims Apperson urinated on her porch.

Karla Ray ‏@KRayWFTV 4m4 minutes ago
Defense attempting to show that neighbor Sherry Rivera's story about Apperson urinating on her doorstep has changed. #WFTV

Karla Ray ‏@KRayWFTV 2m2 minutes ago
"I wasn't going to smell them to see what's what."- neighbor explaining why she didn't 'check' water stains near her doorstep... #WFTV

Karla Ray ‏@KRayWFTV 2m2 minutes ago
Inmates who are waiting their own bond hearings appear appalled that THIS is the issue holding up their own fates. #Zimmerman #Apperson

:lol:

Karla Ray ‏@KRayWFTV 54s55 seconds ago
Rivera says she has called police 15-20 times on Apperson in the past. Admits she didn't 'notice' video of Apperson on her doorstep. #WFTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper