FL - George Zimmerman injured in Lake Mary shooting, police say

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg some woman got caught with her phone and the judge said she was recording... Judge said take it away from her now!

[h=1]‘Muslim-free’ gun shop teams with George Zimmerman to sell Confederate flag prints[/h]By Abby Ohlheiser August 18 at 12:18 PM
The owner of a Central Florida gun shop that recently declared itself a “Muslim-free zone” announced that he is teaming up with another Floridian, George Zimmerman, to raise funds for both of their legal bills by selling prints of Zimmerman’s painting of a Confederate flag.
more at link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ge-zimmerman-to-sell-confederate-flag-prints/

[h=1]‘Muslim-free’ gun shop teams with George Zimmerman to sell Confederate flag prints[/h]By Abby Ohlheiser August 18 at 12:18 PM
The owner of a Central Florida gun shop that recently declared itself a “Muslim-free zone” announced that he is teaming up with another Floridian, George Zimmerman, to raise funds for both of their legal bills by selling prints of Zimmerman’s painting of a Confederate flag.
more at link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ge-zimmerman-to-sell-confederate-flag-prints/

*Facepalm*

I don't want anything bad to happen to anyone, but I sure wish he would just GO AWAY! :(

Patriots is what they call it now. *shakes head* IMO

Definitely a class act... in the Ron Burgundy sense of class act. I also wish he would just go away. And some day he will --- this individual is a ticking time bomb of rage and emasculated manhood.

Sadly, I expect that many people will celebrate Zimmerman for using a symbol many consider racist to support an anti-Muslim gun store. Classy guy, that George Zimmerman; classy folks, those who support and defend him.

Sadly, I expect that many people will celebrate Zimmerman for using a symbol many consider racist to support an anti-Muslim gun store. Classy guy, that George Zimmerman; classy folks, those who support and defend him.

I wonder if he realizes that those who love the confederate flag would gleefully burn him tied to a cross for being Latino. And then I remember this is George Zimmerman. Dude has something like 7 brain cells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper