FL FL - Goldie Robinson, 78, Daytona, July 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...obinson-cadaver-dogs-20100903,0,4181606.story

The second body was dug up about 3 p.m. It was buried rather than just covered like the first body, investigators said. They didn't search for the second body immediately to give the scent from Sheldon's body time to dissipate, making it easier for the dogs, said Lt. Ron Wright, a police spokesman.

"We would not have been able to find this body had it not been for the cadaver dog," Wright said.

Lots more in article, including Goldie's demeanor at work, tossing out her roommate, and her friends' concern at her phone being disconnected, and video.

I am probably Wrong but I did find a more recent mug shot of KS

http://www.volusiamug.vcgov.org/display.cfm?eventnumber=828820

I think this one makes her look identical to the fake Goldie Facebook

1.vol.828820.001

23 years ago, Kimberly Dawn Smith ALIAS Hasty, for one, (from the
Florida Department of Corrections,) spent 2 years in the North
Carolina Department of Corrections Moore County for embezzlement. Same ALIAS is HASTY.
No wonder she told Goldie's son that his
mom was honeymooning in the Carolinas. :(

She's been at this for a VERY LONG TIME:

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

NORTH CAROLINA DEPT. of CORRECTIONS
2 years for embezzlement
ALIAS: HASTY same as Florida Dept. of Corrections
KIMBERLY D SMITH
DOC Number: 0377844

Added that she also had a sex act, and substance possession while in prison in NC.
http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...imberly&searchGender=F&searchRace=1&obscure=N

Have fun sleuthing!

23 years ago, Kimberly Dawn Smith ALIAS Hasty, for one, (from the
Florida Department of Corrections,) spent 2 years in the North
Carolina Department of Corrections Moore County for embezzlement. Same ALIAS is HASTY.
No wonder she told Goldie's son that his
mom was honeymooning in the Carolinas. :(

She's been at this for a VERY LONG TIME:

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

NORTH CAROLINA DEPT. of CORRECTIONS
2 years for embezzlement
ALIAS: HASTY same as Florida Dept. of Corrections
KIMBERLY D SMITH
DOC Number: 0377844

Added that she also had a sex act, and substance possession while in prison in NC.
http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...imberly&searchGender=F&searchRace=1&obscure=N

Have fun sleuthing!

Great find CrymeARiver! I agree She has been at this a long time.. I have been searching for things under her other alias Cossette

Good grief. Here's another criminal prison record out of New York.
Make note that both of these are her and she also goes by the
last name of Smith/REID. Type in SMITH Kimberly. Next page click
on the 3rd one down. Both are Yaya's.:furious:

http://nysdocslookup.docs.state.ny.us/GCA00P00/WIQ1/WINQ000

Unbelievable. So, if I've got this straight, she's been conning/embezzling back to at least when she was 20. I am really curious as to her formative years. (Just as her "son" has had quite an interesting role model!)

Great sleuthing by the way. Are you checking each state at a time?

Unbelievable. So, if I've got this straight, she's been conning/embezzling back to at least when she was 20. I am really curious as to her formative years. (Just as her "son" has had quite an interesting role model!)

Great sleuthing by the way. Are you checking each state at a time?

Thank you, Snoopster. Actually, from the Florida
Department of Corrections, it gave a few states that she was possibly
at at one time or another. I can't find anything out of New Hampshire.
This woman does NOT look trustworthy to me just looking at her pic.
It amazes me that so many people fell for whatever line she was giving
to them.

I knew she had to have had a record. So many aliases. How can we keep track?

Oh, I know.

Could someone make us a color coded chart - maybe by names or by states?

I know this is not funny, but I just had to say it!
LOL

:angel:

I knew she had to have had a record. So many aliases. How can we keep track?

Oh, I know.

Could someone make us a color coded chart - maybe by names or by states?

I know this is not funny, but I just had to say it!
LOL

:angel:

I thought you were serious until I saw the LOL

But a color coded chart is a great idea!

This sounds like a made-for TV movie of the week
or something.

I think a DNA test should be done on KDS and
the son to see if he really is her son.

Who was taking care of him when she did her
different prison stints in every state that served
time? Great teacher he had, and where are her
parents/grandparents? Nobody has stepped up
to mention her.

I hope that her visits with the boyfriend are being
recorded. And any and all letter writing is read
very carefully for codes if there are any.

So far we have
Smith
Hasty
Cossette
Reid
Smith-Enos
Enos
CryMe are you checking records on DE too in those states?

Yes, it was a joke.
I'm glad you saw the LOL.

As soon as I posted that reply, I thought now someone may think I was serious, especially if they hadn't watched the last C Anthony hearing where her attorney JB showed off his color coded chart.

We may need a map showing all the states she has been in though...

I would think that LE would get all kind of tips if this case was more publicized with KS's picture posted all over the US with a request to call if you have ever seen this woman in your lifetime.

So far we have
Smith
Hasty
Cossette
Reid
Smith-Enos
Enos
CryMe are you checking records on DE too in those states?

I can't find a thing on the boyfriend, but maybe that's not his real
name either. :banghead:

Yes, it was a joke.
I'm glad you saw the LOL.

As soon as I posted that reply, I thought now someone may think I was serious, especially if they hadn't watched the last C Anthony hearing where her attorney JB showed off his color coded chart.

We may need a map showing all the states she has been in though...

I would think that LE would get all kind of tips if this case was more publicized with KS's picture posted all over the US with a request to call if you have ever seen this woman in your lifetime.

HAVE YOU SEEN ME?

ScreenHunter_01Sep040120.gif

CrymeARiver,
Good job on the pictures. I had not seen the first one before.

So far on the states, thanks to everyone who posted info, we have

B/D - 10-18-65

1987 NC
1991-1993 NY
1994-2000 NY
2010 FL

Bumping to keep Goldie in everyone's thoughts.....

Another bump for Goldie and prayers for her family this evening.

I am absolutely appalled by this story, and wanted to keep it on the front page for Goldie. How could you be so evil, so heartless as to take advantage, and possibly even murder, an elderly person? They are so vulnerable, and Goldie looks like such a sweet lady. You'd really have to have ice water running through your veins, which I believe KS does. Luckily she is locked up on a probation violation at the moment, and I think by the time all of this is over she won't be getting out any time in the near future.

RIP Goldie, RIP Sheldon, and any other possible victims of these monsters.

This is Stacia Manuel and I am the grand daughter of Goldie Robinson. I have been following this blog since the start. I want to express my thanks to everyone who has looked into Kimberly Smith and he ugly terrible past. I need help from anyone that will listen right about now. My father and I have begged and pleaded to go nation wide with this story. I have sent numours emails and made hundreds of phone calls in regards to going nation wide with no response!! Kimberly and all involved has done this in others places and we need to inform the nation about this story. How many other people out there has been victim this her ring of evil? I think there are other people out there that has had contact with this women and could give more information then what we have thus far!

Please...if anyone knows how I can get this out farther then the state of FLoridia We need the public's help!!! Please any ideas would be appreciated. I also plan on writing letters to the county and state about how they are making our family wait over this HOLIDAY weekend. I just feel like the PUBLIC SERVICE of Daytona Beach should do just that. Making our family wait three days to identify the body is a horrible act against us on a personal level.

Again any help with expandignt his would be GREATLY appreciated.

Stacia, welcome to Websleuths, I don't post often, but your grandmother's case has really touched me. How people can take advantage of our elderly is beyond me. I am so sorry you and your father are having to go through this nightmare. I too am suprized that this story has not gone national, although it was on Foxnews.com last night. Try Nancy Grace and JVM, I too think there will be more victims when this is all brought to light. I'm praying for your family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810
Back