FL FL - Iyana Sawyer, 16, pregnant, Jacksonville, 19 Dec 2018 *uncle GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Family member of missing pregnant teen arrested for sexual battery

From the article above, it doesn't seem clear, at least to me, whose property is being discussed here: (the article is dated yesterday and updated today)

"The family of Sawyer told First Coast News Wednesday that K9 units from Ocala were on their property, searching for her. The Ocala Police Department didn't elaborate, but said JSO called them for assistance."

They did a search warrant and the items that they collected are listed online. ( two computers, iPhone, his DNA, and miscellaneous items, including a DVD of suspects /victim phone call. He's being investigated due to being accused of raping a 14 year old babysitter at his house mid December, charges are sexual battery.

CORE - Clerk Online Resource ePortal

Last edited:
Mom of missing girl's friend: Heartbroken son wants 16-year-old found safe
Cavatina Jones said her son, Mikaylo Edwards, has known the 16-year-old since elementary school. She said he is heartbroken and desperately wants Iyana to be found safe.

“She was really, really beautiful, real nice and very outgoing,” Jones said.

She said Edwards tried contacting Iyana a few days ago.

"He was trying to get in touch with her, no answer. He was trying to go on Snapchat, and it’s like closed down,” Jones said.

That wasn't very helpful at all. Why are they searching the landfill for clues? If the uncle doesn't have anything to do with her disappearance, why do they keep talking about him as if he does?

oh I was hopeful when they said she might be with extended family ... how did it go from that to searching a landfill??? her family was without her at Christmas - I feel terrible for them

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back