GUILTY FL - Janiya Thomas, 11, Bradenton, Jan 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anybody found any social media for the "mother"?

Yes, I found her deleted FB account. She was listed as a guest at a friend's baby shower and the FB event was public. But, that account is long since deleted. I didn't really look any further.

I can't remember who asked but the picture in this post
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nknown-last-seen-date&p=12128421#post12128421

shows what looks like the corner of a chest freezer next to the refrigerator to the left, so yeah, it was in their living area with Janiya's body inside.
SMH

ETA; That picture may be at the Grandmother's garage. Not sure if the person in the picture is LE.

MOO

Pretty sure that is the grandmother's house. It's the same pic they were showing when the news broke about finding the freezer there with a body inside.

All I can think of now is the terror the other kids in the family must have felt, knowing that when their sister made Momma mad, she disappeared, and wondering when it might be their turn....so sad. Poor sweethearts...

I can't remember who asked but the picture in this post
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nknown-last-seen-date&p=12128421#post12128421

shows what looks like the corner of a chest freezer next to the refrigerator to the left, so yeah, it was in their living area with Janiya's body inside.
SMH

ETA; That picture may be at the Grandmother's garage. Not sure if the person in the picture is LE.

MOO

That is definitely the garage at the grandmother's house. You can tell this photo was taken some distance away by the media, I'm sure.

I wonder if they had a garage with power at their apartment. Perhaps they had a freezer there before they moved it.

Florida makes me nervous. I can't help but remember the infamous Pinellas 12. So much evidence, so much obviousness, and yet....

Why was she arrested at Palmetto Youth Academy?

That is definitely the garage at the grandmother's house. You can tell this photo was taken some distance away by the media, I'm sure.

I wonder if they had a garage with power at their apartment. Perhaps they had a freezer there before they moved it.

Agreed. Seems like through the window. So maybe they even had a storage area there with power.

Wan't it the relatives that broke the lock on the freezer?

http://wfla.com/2015/10/18/bradenton-police-located-body-of-missing-11-year-old/

Officials decided to break the lock and look inside Sunday night after they learned Janiya was missing. Police planned to turn over the body to the medical examiner’s office Monday to determine identity and cause of death.
According to the press conference, Lt. James Racky said the Aunt and Grandmother decided to break the lock so that report is just sloppy. The Lt. said it on video so I give him more credibility.

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/2015...-girl-11-mother-being-uncooperative/74145738/

Right. I noticed this as well. There aught to be some kind of law that states you lose kids after X amount of investigations. Good try, here's your sterilization, have a nice life.

There will never be forced sterilizations in The United States. We have not adopted Communism or Sharia law. There will not be sterilizations as in China after 2 children or cutting out of anything as in Islamist countries where they cut off a hand after so many thefts or feet after escaping prison or a tongue after slandering.

Please enjoy the freedom out nation provides.

The problem here is this system that essentially pays mothers to have children without husbands. The children are nothing more than a meal ticket, especially to live-in boyfriends who have no commitments or attachment to the children.

I hired a woman to work for me who had 5 children from 3 different fathers, 2 of whom were in jail, and the current boyfriend had not made her pregnant yet. She stole from one of my customers and I lost the account. All she wanted was the drug money. THAT'S what this SYSTEM causes.

But NO the answer is not to trash the Constitution.

MOO

There will never be forced sterilizations in The United States. We have not adopted Communism or Sharia law. There will not be sterilizations as in China after 2 children or cutting out of anything as in Islamist countries where they cut off a hand after so many thefts or feet after escaping prison or a tongue after slandering.

Please enjoy the freedom out nation provides.

The problem here is this system that essentially pays mothers to have children without husbands. The children are nothing more than a meal ticket, especially to live-in boyfriends who have no commitments or attachment to the children.

I hired a woman to work for me who had 5 children from 3 different fathers, 2 of whom were in jail, and the current boyfriend had not made her pregnant yet. She stole from one of my customers and I lost the account. All she wanted was the drug money. THAT'S what this SYSTEM causes.

But NO the answer is not to trash the Constitution.

MOO

I don't seriously want people sterilized, FYI. It was tongue in cheek. I wish some could no longer procreate. That's all I meant, I am sorry to offend you.

at the 1:20 mark on the video at this link it states that Keishanna Thomas has been investigated by CPS 10 times since 2003. :( http://wfla.com/2015/10/18/bradenton-police-located-body-of-missing-11-year-old/

10 times.

And the surviving children were still there until this happened. Keeping families together, my toenail. Grrrrrrrr. And if the mother did do it, and if she stays in prison for 150 years, it is still not enuff.

But our Janiya is flying high above all this, and she is warm, not hungry, feeling good, and love is all around her. She's in the arms of her angel. I believe it, I do.

I don't seriously want people sterilized, FYI. It was tongue in cheek. I wish some could no longer procreate. That's all I meant, I am sorry to offend you.

The idea is repeated every day on every story like this on every news site. It's disgusting. Here's your prison sentence, Mr/s Director of CPS, or politician is more like it!

My Opinion Only.

All I can think of now is the terror the other kids in the family must have felt, knowing that when their sister made Momma mad, she disappeared, and wondering when it might be their turn....so sad. Poor sweethearts...

Those children who are old enuff to at least kind of know what happened all along are going to need therapy, IMO. That fear will not leave them without it, IMO. What kind of adults will they become? Oh, those poor children. Maybe they will go to good, caring foster parents who will make them feel safe and appreciated. SMH. Oh, my.

if you google Janiya Thomas some images come up from a myspace page but I do not feel confident enough that they are photos of her or that the myspace page in question is that of mom.

It is older and contains many images of other individuals including minors so it should not be linked here.

There are a lot of pictures on the Myspace page of little Janiya. She looks happen and loved in those pictures. There are a lot more of her than of any other of the children. I assume that was before she got sick and it somehow makes this all even sadder. She knew love at some point, and then faced such rejection. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back