FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Shanna Gardner-Fernandez will remain in a Washington state jail for at least another two weeks. She appeared in an extradition hearing Thursday.

Updated: October 5, 2023 at 12:11 PM

BENTON COUNTY, Wash. – With signed extradition warrants against her from the governors of Florida and Washington, Jared Bridegan’s ex-wife was back in Washington state court Thursday for another extradition hearing.

It was learned that Shanna Gardner, 36, who is accused of orchestrating the death of her ex-husband in a murder-for-hire plot, will stay in Washington for at least two more weeks. [...]

[...]
Until Gardner is extradited to Florida, the murder case against Fernandez is at a legal standstill.

Shanna Gardner-Fernandez will remain in a Washington state jail for at least another two weeks. She appeared in an extradition hearing Thursday.

BENTON COUNTY, Wash. – With signed extradition warrants against her from the governors of Florida and Washington, Jared Bridegan’s ex-wife was back in Washington state court Thursday for another extradition hearing.

It was learned that Shanna Gardner, 36, who is accused of orchestrating the death of her ex-husband in a murder-for-hire plot, will stay in Washington for at least two more weeks. [...]

[...]
Until Gardner is extradited to Florida, the murder case against Fernandez is at a legal standstill.

I would think Ms. Gardner would be anxious to get back to Duval County to prove her innocence.;)

[...]

Per the video in this article - Judge will decide by 10/19 on extradition. The Washington State extradition papers were not officially filed yet.

But they appear to misrepresent where the children lived in the last five years and whether any other relatives have sought visitation.

"Coming to the court and patently lying by filling out a form with false information warrants a complete dismissal of their application,"

The apple didn't fall to far from the tree did it? I hope the Bridegan's have the means to battle this because it's clear these people will break the rules to keep the children from having a relationship with their fathers family and their half siblings.

Florida has the death penalty....

And I hope she gets it. I think what she's done is particularly heinous and even worse than pulling the trigger or hiring the hit man. She set it all in motion and knowing that her own kids had a sibling.. a 2 year old in that car to witness the massacre of her kids dad.. to know he would be dropping their shared kids off just before he was gunned down. It's just the worst of the worst to me. It wasn't heat of the moment, it wasn't she was afraid of him, it was all selfish for her own gain so she didn't have to share those kids. He was a good dad. He was spending time with his kids..she took that and used it to set up his murder in front of his baby. She should go to the front of the line in my opinion.

And I hope she gets it. I think what she's done is particularly heinous and even worse than pulling the trigger or hiring the hit man. She set it all in motion and knowing that her own kids had a sibling.. a 2 year old in that car to witness the massacre of her kids dad.. to know he would be dropping their shared kids off just before he was gunned down. It's just the worst of the worst to me. It wasn't heat of the moment, it wasn't she was afraid of him, it was all selfish for her own gain so she didn't have to share those kids. He was a good dad. He was spending time with his kids..she took that and used it to set up his murder in front of his baby. She should go to the front of the line in my opinion.

Agree with all of the above.....her privileged mind planned long and hard.
The PLAN includes that vacation with her parents as a coverup. I would, actually, like to see her parents on trial too. Moo. I just kept thinking....they knew. They KNEW. moo moo.. And, all along, I feel she was cocky-sure she would get away with it. Privilege.

She could be on 'Worlds dumbest criminals' ...zero sophistication with this brutal murder, makes me think she started grooming MF the first day they met. She's the type of extreme narcissistic vindictive sociopath that would be lying awake until the wee hours of the night Googling how to kill her ex-husband. Her phone's search history would tell you about the real Shanna.

Open the valve, flip the switch, or whatever they do these days

Monday, October 9th:
*Status Hearing (@ 9am ET) - FL - Jared Galen Bridegan (33), father of 4 ambushed & killed (shot 4 times), his 2-year-old daughter was just feet away in the back seat, Jacksonville Beach, Feb. 16, 2022. *Henry Arthur Tenon (61/now 62) arrested (1/25/23) & charged (1/26/23) & arraigned (2/13/23) with conspiracy to commit murder in the 1st degree, 2nd degree murder with a weapon, accessory to the fact to a capital felony & child abuse. Plead not guilty. Held without bond (murder) & $1.5M (other counts).
In Tenon's court file "on or between 1/4/22 & 2/16/22, in the county of Duval & the State of Florida, did agree, conspire, combine or confederate with other human beings to, unlawfully and from a premeditated design, effect the death of Bridegan."
Trial was set to begin on 7/19/23 was cancelled, Tenon plead guilty (3/16/23) to 2nd degree murder. Sentencing hearing on 6/14/23 was vacated & rescheduled as status hearing on 7/12/23 & was rescheduled on 10/9/23.

Case & Court info from 2/16/22 thru 3/21/23 reference post #847 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...jacksonville-beach-16-feb-2022.616204/page-43

6/7/23 Update: Yenon's lawyer asked for a 30-45 day pass date. Sentencing date of 6/14/23 has been vacated. Additionally, Tenon formally agreed to be sentenced by a different judge than the one he entered his guilty plea in front of. Tenon is set to next appear in court on 7/12/23 for sentencing hearing.
7/12/23 Update: Status hearing. Presiding Judge London M. Kite. Asst. State attorney Christina Simak Stifler & Asst. public dfender Alan Chipperfield, defendant not present. Next status hearing on 10/9/23 @ 9am.
*Mario Enrique Fernandez Saldana (34) – Pretrial hearing on 10/12/23.
*Shanna Gardner Fernandez (36) – Indicted & arrested (8/17/23 in Wash. State) with 1st degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder, solicitation to commit murder & child abuse. DA will seek the death penalty. Review hearing was on 10/19/23 in Washington State.

I believe that it was definitely part of the plan for her parents to buy the house in another state just to delay the inevitable. I think her parents know and possibly even knew that she was involved early on. It disgusts me that they are protecting her after she hurt the children so drastically by taking away their father, their siblings, and even her (their mother)!!

I believe that it was definitely part of the plan for her parents to buy the house in another state just to delay the inevitable. I think her parents know and possibly even knew that she was involved early on. It disgusts me that they are protecting her after she hurt the children so drastically by taking away their father, their siblings, and even her (their mother)!!
Let's not forget the memorial they hosted for Jared. (I put an arrow there before, to locate Mario)

MOO
iMarkup_20231010_074210.jpg

Have always been my thoughts, too. That is why, I hope there will be some efforts to get them on trial too. At least a public opinion trial.

@PayrollNerd - when you have time - can you see if Tenon's hearing was rescheduled or if he even had one on 10/9/23?

TIA! :)
Also, Mario Fernandez Saldana is due for a hearing on Oct. 12, right? If so, @PayrollNerd, please check for him too. Maybe the co-conspirators are on held until MM is all set. moo. TIA :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChewieXM
Back