FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Monday, Oct. 16th:
*Status Hearing (@ 9am ET) - FL - Jared Galen Bridegan (33), father of 4 ambushed & killed (shot 4 times), his 2-year-old daughter was just feet away in the back seat, Jacksonville Beach, Feb. 16, 2022. *Henry Arthur Tenon (61/now 62) arrested (1/25/23) & charged (1/26/23) & arraigned (2/13/23) with conspiracy to commit murder in the 1st degree, 2nd degree murder with a weapon, accessory to the fact to a capital felony & child abuse. Plead not guilty. Held without bond (murder) & $1.5M (other counts).
In Tenon's court file "on or between 1/4/22 & 2/16/22, in the county of Duval & the State of Florida, did agree, conspire, combine or confederate with other human beings to, unlawfully and from a premeditated design, effect the death of Bridegan."
Trial was set to begin on 7/19/23 was cancelled, Tenon plead guilty (3/16/23) to 2nd degree murder. Sentencing hearing on 6/14/23 was vacated & rescheduled on 7/12/23 & was vacated.

Case & Court info from 2/16/22 thru 6/7/23 reference post #74 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...6-feb-2022-3-arrests-1-guilty-2.689030/page-4

7/12/23 Update: Status hearing. Presiding Judge London M. Kite. Asst. State attorney Christina Simak Stifler & Asst. public dfender Alan Chipperfield, defendant not present. Next status hearing on 10/9/23 @ 9am.
10/9/23 Update: Status hearing on 10/9/23 was cancelled & now rescheduled on 10/16/23 @ 9am.
*Mario Enrique Fernandez Saldana (34) – Pretrial hearing on 10/26/23.
*Shanna Gardner Fernandez (36) – Indicted & arrested (8/17/23 in Wash. State) with 1st degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder, solicitation to commit murder & child abuse. DA will seek the death penalty. Review hearing was on 10/19/23 in Washington State.

Anything happen at Tenon's hearing yesterday?? Or was it rescheduled again...

TIA if anyone can post! :)

This is their official website.

Dang - and here I thought you were going to give me a next date for Tenon.... ;)

The internet is broken here at the moment. It may be working later today. Sorry!

Okay! Than I won't bother you on the other cases I tagged you on a few days ago! :D

Local news did cover him last night.

Unfortunately I can not access this article in Europe - can you give a 10% synopsis on this? Any next dates?
TIA! :)

Okay! Than I won't bother you on the other cases I tagged you on a few days ago! :D

Unfortunately I can not access this article in Europe - can you give a 10% synopsis on this? Any next dates?
TIA! :)
No dates listed. Just goes into detail about how they pulled him over for a traffic violation which was a ruse to get him into the interrogation room.

Snip
Video from the interrogation room of the trigger man who murdered Jared Bridegan, a St. Johns County father of four, was released on Monday.
In March Henry Tenon pleaded guilty to 2nd degree murder charges in the Jacksonville Beach shooting death of Bridegan. Nearly 10 hours of video evidence against Tenon was released by the State Attorney's Office.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back