FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Heard on local news this morning, SG is in Duval County Jail now.

Justice is coming for Jared!!

Oh good! I take that to mean Saturday, 10/21? I am 7 hours ahead is why I ask! :)

So - maybe Monday she might be in court?

Maybe @PayrollNerd - when you have time you can see if she is in the court site yet & has a hearing on Monday. TIA!

Oh good! I take that to mean Saturday, 10/21? I am 7 hours ahead is why I ask! :)

So - maybe Monday she might be in court?

Maybe @PayrollNerd - when you have time you can see if she is in the court site yet & has a hearing on Monday. TIA!
That’s my plan. Up to my elbows planting the garden but I’ll be inside soon! :)

Woman accused of arranging a murder-for-hire plot to kill her ex-husband Jared Bridegan now booked in Duval County Jail

Updated: October 21, 2023 at 2:31 PM

Woman accused of hiring a hitman to kill her ex-husband now booked in Duval County Jail, waives 1st appearance in court

JACKSONVILLE, FLA – The woman accused of orchestrating a murder-for-hire plot to kill her ex-husband was set to have her first appearance in court Saturday at 1 p.m., but court officials said her appearance was waived.

Her case has been passed to Nov. 3.

Shanna Gardner was booked into the Duval County Jail late Friday night after being extradited from Washington State.

So glad to have her back!!
Our local TV stations are watching this very closely... lots of publicity.

Shanna Gardner was released from the Benton County Jail in Washington state at 3:35 a.m. Pacific time on Friday morning, jail records show.

She was admitted to Duval County Jail at 10:30 p.m. last night.

She waived her first court appearance and is scheduled for a hearing set for Nov. 3.

Charges against Gardner are murder in the first degree, conspiracy to commit murder, and solicitation to commit a capital felony. She and the other defendants were also charged with child abuse because Bridegan’s 2-year-old daughter faced danger during the shooting.

1698151283673.jpeg
Shanna Gardner’s case was passed to Nov. 3, which will be the first time she appears in court in Duval County.

The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office on Monday released Gardner’s Duval County mugshot, which was taken when she was booked into the jail late Friday night on charges of first-degree murder, solicitation to commit first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit first-degree murder and child abuse

1698151548443.jpeg
She and Fernandez Saldana face the death penalty if convicted.

They've put both Mario & Shanna under the same Case ID 16-2023-CF-002862-AXXX-MA. I blacked out Mario's FLDL #. They're Incident #s are different. You have to click on each one to see their info.

There are no updates to the calendar or Docket for Mario.

Shanna still has ARRAIGNMENT 11/03/2023 9:00 AM on her calendar and Docket

1698177811379.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader