FL - Jared Bridegan, 33, father of 4, ambushed & killed, Jacksonville Beach, 16 Feb 2022 *3 arrests, 1 guilty* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They've put both Mario & Shanna under the same Case ID 16-2023-CF-002862-AXXX-MA. I blacked out Mario's FLDL #. They're Incident #s are different. You have to click on each one to see their info.

There are no updates to the calendar or Docket for Mario.

Shanna still has ARRAIGNMENT 11/03/2023 9:00 AM on her calendar and Docket

View attachment 455595

Hi Nerd - tks for this - just a suggestion ... you might want to black out the DL # a little more.

They've put both Mario & Shanna under the same Case ID 16-2023-CF-002862-AXXX-MA. I blacked out Mario's FLDL #. They're Incident #s are different. You have to click on each one to see their info.

There are no updates to the calendar or Docket for Mario.

Shanna still has ARRAIGNMENT 11/03/2023 9:00 AM on her calendar and Docket

View attachment 455595

Does this mean they might be trying to cut a deal with Mario? And that's why there's no updates on him?

Iirc, Shanna's family put out a statement last year after Mario was arrested saying Shanna and Mario had been separated for awhile. True? Who knows? I think it was the family PR machine trying to spin things in their/Shanna's favor. Imo.

Found it:

"Stampin’ Up! is aware that Mario Fernandez, Shanna Gardner’s current husband, has been arrested in conjunction with an ongoing investigation. Shanna (Shelli and Sterling’s daughter) and Mario have been separated for an extended period of time."

@PayrollNerd - when you have time - could you see if Mario Saldana & Henry Tenon have new court dates yet? Saldana last hearing was 10/26 which was cancelled & also Tenon's hearing 11/2.
I have Gardner for tomorrow hearing 11/3.

TIA! :)

Received this article - but can not access it - Jose Baez as her attorney??

Snip
Shanna Gardner, charged with first-degree murder for her alleged part in a plot to murder her ex-husband Jared Bridegan, has changed attorneys, court records revealed Wednesday. She will now be represented by Jose Baez, a high-profile attorney known for winning acquittals for Casey Anthony in the death of her toddler, and NFL player Aaron Hernandez in his 2017 double-murder trial.

Snip
The case has drawn national attention, and Baez joining the fray promises even more attention.
A date has not been set yet for the trial. Prosecutors have said they will seek death penaltyfor Fernandez and Gardner.

ugh.

"Shanna Gardner, charged with first-degree murder for her alleged part in a plot to murder her ex-husband Jared Bridegan, has changed attorneys, court records revealed Wednesday. She will now be represented by Jose Baez, a high-profile attorney known for winning acquittals for Casey Anthony in the death of her toddler, and NFL player Aaron Hernandez in his 2017 double-murder trial."

Snip
Shanna Gardner, charged with first-degree murder for her alleged part in a plot to murder her ex-husband Jared Bridegan, has changed attorneys, court records revealed Wednesday. She will now be represented by Jose Baez, a high-profile attorney known for winning acquittals for Casey Anthony in the death of her toddler, and NFL player Aaron Hernandez in his 2017 double-murder trial.

Snip
The case has drawn national attention, and Baez joining the fray promises even more attention.
A date has not been set yet for the trial. Prosecutors have said they will seek death penaltyfor Fernandez and Gardner.
i am not surprized at allm that the gardners hired this atty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back