GUILTY FL - Jason Rodriguez accused of shooting 6 coworkers in Orlando, 1 dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've got some catching up to do on this case. Does anyone know the significance/meaning of his statement "They left me to rot"?

I've got some catching up to do on this case. Does anyone know the significance/meaning of his statement "They left me to rot"?

I believe he was working at Subway. When someone asked him what he did for a living, he said "he was a rotting civil engineer"

maybe the state hasn't rested but will soon. I'm looing at the channel 9 chat screen above the feed.

Yes by being fired. He meant his ex employer.

Lunch Break Peeps; back at 1:30:fence:

I also heard JBP state something about resting their case? Shocking; this is it; no Psych to take the stand or that will be rebuttal to their Dr taking the stand? This man isn't insane far from it. :jail: He is malingering big time JMO

Since the defense has the burden of proof to show insanity, the pros. is probably going to rebut.

they're back!

After reviewing thedvd, the defense declines to show anymore of it.

the state rests

dr. randy .........?

After reviewing thedvd, the defense declines to show anymore of it.

the state rests

dr. randy .........?

Otto, psychologist and faculty member of University of South Florida.

(Among many other qualifications.)

I lie the way they showed his credentials. Very qualified without puffing it up.

LDB objects to his definition of insanity. They approach. Interesting.

Overruled.

I remain open, but for now, mentally ill, not insane. He knew right from wrong.

Sanity: Varies from state to state. In Flordia, you need a mental disorder, first.

As a result of the mental disorder, the individual didn't know the nature and consequences of his action.

Watched the first day and just starting the second. Listening to the live session now. Thanks for all the heads up.

BillSheafferWFTV:
Well, if you think about the fact that the state has the burden of proof it kinda makes sense that a jury should get to evaluate the evidence the state has presented to see is they have met that burden beyond a reasonable doubt

Paranoid Schizophrenia characteristics:

1) Hallucinations - hearing and seeing something that is not there

2) Delusions - fixed false beliefs

3) Grandiose thinking

4) Impaired thinking and impaired thought form

5) Generally negative; show little emotion; withdrawal; isolation; stare into space

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back