FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of comments on this, Truth. He says they talked briefly and I expect that is the most accurate statement we would get on it. There is probably a long distance record that has exact duration on it but that is close enough. I expect briefly to be about 5 minutes or less. This says they had already talked that evening. This was essentially a good night call. Whether immediately followed by yawning and going to sleep alleged ping data has something to say about that.

Secondly, this is from an original interview. This is where I saw (and I believe I have it filed away somewhere) his statement "every morning before, when she wakes up".

I expected that meant earlier than going to work, and that lack of a call from her and lack of answering the phone indicated she wasn't there. To me this was very significant. In addition to no postive indications of her being there that morning, you have this very substantial information that she wasn't there to place or take a call they had every morning.

But it got sidelined into a she called him on in car on way to work, and of course she didn't make it to work. I tried hard to get a confirmation that no calls normally took place earlier and that it was unexpected for Jennifer not to place a call earlier, or whether Rob tried earlier and no answer.

If that's the facts, then so be it, although I was hoping for harder clarification than the next to nothing that's been said, and it would have to be said by her bf.

"every morning before, when she wakes up" doesn't sound like when she starts driving to work a couple of hours after waking up. But if it is, and there was zero anticipation of getting or placing a call prior to driving to work, then I'll consider his statement clarified.

Until then, it's a big question and indicates to me she wasn't there early to participate as their usual routine.
I hope I am following you correctly.

You want solid confirmation to establish she was not in her condo that morning?

I don't think we have that yet.

I just listened twice to every interview I could find and different things are said during different interviews. The impression I came away with is that she sometimes called him first thing in the morning; such as the statement she was his human alarm clock would imply. (Not a direct quote.)

But there were other interviews where he mentioned that she would text him from the car on her way to work.

That could be a faulty transcription--where he said: "every morning before, when she wakes up." Or, he may have begun to say: "every morning before she leaves for work" and for some reason decided to change it to "every morning when she wakes up."

Which, I think, would be exactly what you are looking for. Is that correct?

It would be interesting if we could find the video recording of that show. Sometimes people would record them from their TV's and upload them to You Tube.

It would be worth a look.

I can't think of a reason, either. Unless I consider that she may not have been telling the truth.

And like I said yesterday (I think)--in my heart of hearts I don't believe that.

During my searches for something else, I did come across the link where it is mention Jenn was possibly in bed:

Jenn's boyfriend--Snipped Quote: Nothing out of the ordinary. I`ve known Jennifer for about the last 12 months, and we talked periodically throughout the day every day, every night before she goes to bed, every morning before, when she wakes up. We`d recently just come back from a vacation, and we talked throughout the day on Monday, and then Monday evening, she called me `round about 10:00 o`clock. She was in bed. She was tired from the vacation that we had just recently taken, had a long day at work. We talked briefly. No problem at all. We both said we missed each other and we were looking forward to the next time we were going to spend with each other.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/07/ng.01.html

So where did the info about them arguing during that call actually come from ? LE used the arguing to say that JK probably left voluntarily, that she would return. Also, I read that the last convo had to do with "where is our relationship going " ?

I have swung between evening and morning abductions for some time.
This swinging is caused my many of the excellent posts here that convince me to seriously reconsider my viewpoint.

So in reality the abduction occurred between 9:57 Monday night and whatever time it was Tuesday morning it was reported she wasn't at work.

For arguments sake would we agree that is about a ten hour window?

Thank you. I am convinced of the morning abduction theory, why is her briefcase missing? Why did she have a wet shower? Why are work shoes missing? Why are there clothes laid out on the bed? She's home on the phone on a work day at a late hour and then she goes out? Nope.
Her briefcase may not be missing. It is not shown as missing on the FBI ViCAP alert. I linked that a few pages back.

We don't know when she had that shower, or if it was even her in the shower.

The shoes are thought to be inside the briefcase, which is probably in a locker at the OPD.

From those pretty pathetic re-enactment pictures, it looks to me like she had simply begun to unpack a few things. Probably in between the many phone calls on the night of the 23rd.

Maybe she didn't go out under her own free will.

I just want to show that this can be debated. This is a discussion forum after all. :)

This swinging is caused my many of the excellent posts here that convince me to seriously reconsider my viewpoint.

So in reality the abduction occurred between 9:57 Monday night and whatever time it was Tuesday morning it was reported she wasn't at work.

LOLOL I think we would be safe with that. :fence:

And many different scenarios are fitting into that 10 hour window.

I hope I am following you correctly.

You want solid confirmation to establish she was not in her condo that morning?

I don't think we have that yet.

I just listened twice to every interview I could find and different things are said during different interviews. The impression I came away with is that she sometimes called him first thing in the morning; such as the statement she was his human alarm clock would imply. (Not a direct quote.)

But there were other interviews where he mentioned that she would text him from the car on her way to work.

That could be a faulty transcription--where he said: "every morning before, when she wakes up." Or, he may have begun to say: "every morning before she leaves for work" and for some reason decided to change it to "every morning when she wakes up."

Which, I think, would be exactly what you are looking for. Is that correct?

It would be interesting if we could find the video recording of that show. Sometimes people would record them from their TV's and upload them to You Tube.

It would be worth a look.

I want solid confirmation of what the calling pattern was. Yes, I expect that that "before" was "before she went to work", and he changed it to "when she wakes up". Which is even more specific about how early it was, which is why I believe he changed his wording, to indicate that. And yes, I got the feeling that there was an early morning good morning, I'm awake call. And it didn't happen.

Pretty significantly, her cell phone alarm clock was not on based on the Verizon data. No call from her as usual. And no one wants to deal with that because it goes against their wishes that everything was hunky dory until she walked out to car to go to work. And there's zero positive artifacts she was there that morning or went out the door to go to work, other than a perception of shower dampness hours later.

Stuff like clothes on the bed can be there from night before. In fact it's more like night before. And people can deny ping data, but if there's ping data after 10 pm her cell phone was moving.

So yes, 12 years is long enough. How can there be talk of when she wakes up and no indication she woke up without dealing with it?

when someone knocked on the door jennifer was talking on the phone so how did she know it was the neighbor living upstairs ?
If it was
wouldn't she opened the door for a neighbor ?
We don't really know the answer to that. It is believed there was a peek hole in her door, but that is unconfirmed.

It's a great point, though.

One of her girlfriends that spoke to her that night described her mood as "funky". So, maybe she was just tired and didn't really feel like chatting with a male neighbor?

I want solid confirmation of what the calling pattern was. Yes, I expect that that "before" was "before she went to work", and he changed it to "when she wakes up". Which is even more specific about how early it was, which is why I believe he changed his wording, to indicate that. And yes, I got the feeling that there was an early morning good morning, I'm awake call. And it didn't happen.

Pretty significantly, her cell phone alarm clock was not on based on the Verizon data. No call from her as usual. And no one wants to deal with that because it goes against their wishes that everything was hunky dory until she walked out to car to go to work. And there's zero positive artifacts she was there that morning or went out the door to go to work, other than a perception of shower dampness hours later.

Stuff like clothes on the bed can be there from night before. In fact it's more like night before. And people can deny ping data, but if there's ping data after 10 pm her cell phone was moving.

So yes, 12 years is long enough. How can there be talk of when she wakes up and no indication she woke up without dealing with it?
Wowzers. I finally clued in to your point about the cell phone alarm clock. That's pretty solid.

You know, concerning your last line, in some of the videos Mr. Kesse said he didn't care about the who, what, when, where, or why. He just wants his daughter back, and he held up three fingers--meaning, I guess, that that would be enough.

I wonder if they don't care about the facts anymore. They want to keep her picture and name out there. I think they want to hold onto the missing in the morning theory because it basically means they were right about entering and living in her condo.

And for years and years it gave the best chance of Jennifer still being alive.

Look, if Mr. Kesse gave me a teaspoon and asked me to use it to dig under a mountain because he thinks there is a part of one of Jennifer's fingernails under it--I would take that teaspoon and start digging. I wouldn't question him--if it helped him to know I was looking, I would dig under that mountain for the rest of my life.

I really do respect them, but sometimes I just wonder.

So where did the info about them arguing during that call actually come from ? LE used the arguing to say that JK probably left voluntarily, that she would return. Also, I read that the last convo had to do with "where is our relationship going " ?
Listen to the videos. You will find it. I'm all linked out at the present. :)

You won't be able to come up with an MSM link for "where is our relationship going". That is speculation. Maybe something from Unconcluded, but I doubt it.

I have tried to look back to see if it was ever mentioned how Jennifer spent her lunch break on that Monday, but couldn't find anything. Does anyone remember it being discussed?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Over the years I have never seen much in the way comments about Jennifer's abduction from her friends or acquaintances,
I'm not aware of anyone even reasonably close to her posting their thoughts about the abduction. It must have had a traumatic effect on all of them.
However I do see it mentioned she was in a 'funky' mood that Monday night.

I wondered why she would be in a sad mood but then we all have mood swings throughout our lives. I know I do.

I wouldn't mind seeing an in depth interview with her boyfriend and perhaps her closest girlfriend and hear their innermost thoughts on what could have happened regarding the abduction. Surely they have their theories just as the posters here at WS do.

This is just bringing me to the point of asking just where is the break in this case going to come from?

To answer my own question it has to be the POI. There is the perpetrator right in front of us.
How many unsolved crimes have photos of the perpetrator ( partly obscured or not) ?

After the POI the next big indicator is the phone pings. Phone pings are my great weakness.

I know RD_JFC did a tremendous amount of work in this area.
Is it asking too much for a very simple line by line list of say the last twenty pings and what time they were recorded?

If you read back through some of the threads here at Websleuths, you will find we have entered into many discussions on your points.

I saw earlier that you linked the main podcast page for Unconcluded. I'd recommend the episode "Going Forward".

I have been following Jennifer's case ever since she first went missing. I know that facts have been discussed many times, over & over. I am just now listening to the podcast on Unconcluded. Thanks.

If HOTG is about a mile away, and LE thinks JK wasn't taken very far, where do you think the car parker was driving from ?

Over the years I have never seen much in the way comments about Jennifer's abduction from her friends or acquaintances,
I'm not aware of anyone even reasonably close to her posting their thoughts about the abduction. It must have had a traumatic effect on all of them.
However I do see it mentioned she was in a 'funky' mood that Monday night.

I wondered why she would be in a sad mood but then we all have mood swings throughout our lives. I know I do.

I wouldn't mind seeing an in depth interview with her boyfriend and perhaps her closest girlfriend and hear their innermost thoughts on what could have happened regarding the abduction. Surely they have their theories just as the posters here at WS do.

This is just bringing me to the point of asking just where is the break in this case going to come from?

To answer my own question it has to be the POI. There is the perpetrator right in front of us.
How many unsolved crimes have photos of the perpetrator ( partly obscured or not) ?

After the POI the next big indicator is the phone pings. Phone pings are my great weakness.

I know RD_JFC did a tremendous amount of work in this area.
Is it asking too much for a very simple line by line list of say the last twenty pings and what time they were recorded?
Have you come across this, Mystery? (Sorry to repeat, if so.)

At about 37:20 minutes in:
Quote from video: Jennifer’s friend: She had a fear of being taken, or something happening to her and nobody knowing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw-YYReOePk&t=1561s

Just from watching and rewatching old videos, I know that Jennifer and this girl have been friends since childhood.

It's so sad. Jennifer had a premonition of this horrific event and lived her life with it shadowing her? OMG. No wonder she was so safety conscious and would want to have someone on the phone with her if she had to walk alone.

How did this happen?

Have you come across this, Mystery? (Sorry to repeat, if so.)

At about 37:20 minutes in:
Quote from video: Jennifer’s friend: She had a fear of being taken, or something happening to her and nobody knowing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw-YYReOePk&t=1561s

Just from watching and rewatching old videos, I know that Jennifer and this girl have been friends since childhood.

It's so sad. Jennifer had a premonition of this horrific event and lived her life with it shadowing her? OMG. No wonder she was so safety conscious and would want to have someone on the phone with her if she had to walk alone.

How did this happen?

How strange is that ? To tell the truth, I was a little surprised that JK chose to buy a condo where she did, and then to live alone. And this item makes me more surprised that she did so.

How strange is that ? To tell the truth, I was a little surprised that JK chose to buy a condo where she did, and then to live alone. And this item makes me more surprised that she did so.

As far as buying a condo goes, that was a very nice location. The condos obvioulsy weren't far enough along on gates enforced by security and cameras but it was still early in conversion. That was a mix. might have got a little better deal early on at cost of everything not being up to snuff yet.

Any thoughts on the podcast seeming to clear up the manager being late on the morning of the abduction?

Any thoughts on the podcast seeming to clear up the manager being late on the morning of the abduction?
Humm. I thought it was a pretty good podcast.

I still say LE should have started investigating Jenn's workplace on day one.

Wouldn't it be interesting to see the forensic analysis of her work computer's hard drive? We know LE seized it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member