FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as buying a condo goes, that was a very nice location. The condos obvioulsy weren't far enough along on gates enforced by security and cameras but it was still early in conversion. That was a mix. might have got a little better deal early on at cost of everything not being up to snuff yet.

I would have said : rent in the best neighborhood you possibly can. As your salary increases so will the options to eventually buy.

I would have said : rent in the best neighborhood you possibly can. As your salary increases so will the options to eventually buy.
Had JK ever experienced anything at all which made her fearful of being abducted ?

Years ago, back in 2006 I had two theories on how Jennifer was abducted. (don't expect any earth shattering revelations here)

Scenario one was she was taken into a nearby empty condo.

Scenario two was a worker's wagon with one of those sliding side doors was parked next to her car and when she got to her vehicle she was bundled into the wagon.

Since those days I have wondered how many keys were around the place, especially master keys.

Anyone who has watched the Kelsey Smith abduction knows that physical abductions can be fast and brutal. Very fast indeed.
They don't happen in slow motion.
This abduction would have been over in mere seconds.

Mores the pity young keen detectives never got the case. At least they would have shown some enthusiasm early in the investigation.

Years ago, back in 2006 I had two theories on how Jennifer was abducted. (don't expect any earth shattering revelations here)

Scenario one was she was taken into a nearby empty condo.

Scenario two was a worker's wagon with one of those sliding side doors was parked next to her car and when she got to her vehicle she was bundled into the wagon.

Since those days I have wondered how many keys were around the place, especially master keys.

There was a empty condo right across from jens place ?

Also did logan not say a van with workers was outside , when he arrived to search? But they didn’t acknowledge his questions?

Same with Dru Sjodin....She was abducted while she was on her cell while walking to her car...

My thought is, with focus on local area, where is Jennifer? And my second thought is, where is Tracy Ocasio? That you have two young women oriented around Ocoee who disappeared within three years of each other, whose remains have never been found, I don't pass off lightly as coincidence.

The details of any possible exposure to a common suspect is of no interest to me. I've read the theories and I don't care. What is of interest to me is two women who spent time in Ocoee vanishing and one suspect in prison which may have stopped what could be more of the same, or the person is not involved in either disappearance. And of course maybe there has been more of the same but not as high profile or maybe somewhere else.

There is talk about short timelines involved in Jennifer's disappearance, a belief that only four hours passed before her car was captured being parked, and yet no trace of her ever found in the relatively small local area likely involved in such a short time frame.

To me where she was assaulted in that relatively small area, or what assaulter we could speculate, doesn't mean much because it's all guesses and it doesn't give any indication where she vanished. Sure there are possibilities to have a better idea where she may have vanished, and you have to start somewhere, but whatever it is, I find it unlikely it was done in a local pond or shallow grave for example.

I think one thing that can help is considering that both Jennifer and Tracy may have vanished in a similar way, and may both be found if one is found. And maybe some commonality could help point to where they may have vanished.

If workers were taking, say a rolled up carpet to a rubbish centre or similar, is there something like this nearby?

My thought is, with focus on local area, where is Jennifer? And my second thought is, where is Tracy Ocasio? That you have two young women oriented around Ocoee who disappeared within three years of each other, whose remains have never been found, I don't pass off lightly as coincidence.

The details of any possible exposure to a common suspect is of no interest to me. I've read the theories and I don't care. What is of interest to me is two women who spent time in Ocoee vanishing and one suspect in prison which may have stopped what could be more of the same, or the person is not involved in either disappearance. And of course maybe there has been more of the same but not as high profile or maybe somewhere else.

There is talk about short timelines involved in Jennifer's disappearance, a belief that only four hours passed before her car was captured being parked, and yet no trace of her ever found in the relatively small local area likely involved in such a short time frame.

To me where she was assaulted in that relatively small area, or what assaulter we could speculate, doesn't mean much because it's all guesses and it doesn't give any indication where she vanished. Sure there are possibilities to have a better idea where she may have vanished, and you have to start somewhere, but whatever it is, I find it unlikely it was done in a local pond or shallow grave for example.

I think one thing that can help is considering that both Jennifer and Tracy may have vanished in a similar way, and may both be found if one is found. And maybe some commonality could help point to where they may have vanished.

Sounds promising. The suspect in TO's disappearance practiced cannibalism.

There was talk that a suspect in Tracey Ocasio's disappearance was known to frequent a bar that Jennifer was known to have visited.

As a refresher I watched Girl Interrupted from Discovery Channels Disappeared series.

Sometimes it pays to go back to basics and in doing that it just has to be a worker from Mosaic Condos.
That worker can be lawn maintenance, gardening or construction.

IMO the POI fits like a glove for this theory and there was ample opportunity.

There was no trouble identifying Jennifer's car for moving because it was parked it its allotted space every day.
I would say the car was moved to cause confusion and also divert suspicion from those workers at Mosaic.

It comes down to questions of where, when and how.

The cruelty that Jennifer's have had to endure is beyond comprehension.

As a refresher I watched Girl Interrupted from Discovery Channels Disappeared series.

Sometimes it pays to go back to basics and in doing that it just has to be a worker from Mosaic Condos.

There was no trouble identifying Jennifer's car for moving because it was parked it its allotted space every day.
I would say the car was moved to cause confusion and also divert suspicion from those workers at Mosaic.

Actually vanishing Jennifer in the local area by a remodeling or landscaping worker in the short time before her car was parked a mile away does not fit like a glove.

Fair enough but as far as I'm concerned it is the only explanation as to why the POI hasn't been found.

I still don't think she was 'abducted' (in the traditional sense) at all. She was a big girl, and she was very smart - when I was a LEO arresting a woman like that always made me nervous, because if they want to fight, they can brutal (even with myself and 2-3 guys, we'd still come out of a fight with someone like her pretty battered and exhausted). Frankly, I would have rather taken some gang-banger into custody than fight with someone like Jennifer. I go back to the person who last saw her alive... Whomever she was with, I think she went willingly, and then was taken; I don't think it was planned either - more likely heat of the moment. The issues that stand out for me was 1. her relationship with her current boyfriend, and 2. that an ex-boyfriend was staying at her condo that weekend that she had gone on vacation. If I were a detective on this case, I would start by re-interviewing those people, and looking for inconsistencies in their stories. As for her body, she was probably dumped in one of the many lakes in that area, and eaten by alligators.

There was a empty condo right across from jens place ?

Also did logan not say a van with workers was outside , when he arrived to search? But they didn’t acknowledge his questions?
I think so. It's my understanding it was right across the hall, and it was kept unlocked.

Jennifer's brother and his friend were said to have quickly looked through it on the 24th, and Mrs. Kesse also said that LE checked it, too; but didn't follow-up with any forensic analysis or anything of the like.

Regarding the workers in the van, LK also said he banged on the van's windows. He was only 21 and, for obvious reasons, he was very upset at the time.

We don't know that the people in the van were fluent in English. We don't know if they had any idea that a woman was missing from the complex.

So, I ask, if a young, fairly large, white male suddenly started banging on the windows of your van and yelling at you, what would you do?

Same with Dru Sjodin....She was abducted while she was on her cell while walking to her car...
Nice to see you here, Marable.

I don't know much about that case, but they found her and got a conviction, am I right?

I guess I'm just sad right now, but that seems so much more that Jennifer got.

If workers were taking, say a rolled up carpet to a rubbish centre or similar, is there something like this nearby?
That was a huge apartment to condo renovation going in 2006. There would have to be a city dump some place where what ever wasn't being recycled would be taken for disposal.

I find this of interest because maybe the garbage truck had already left before Jenn's car was parked at the HOG.

BBM - I'm wondering why we think that. Are we certain that Jennifer had to park in her allotted space with her condo number?

I noticed from pictures that there appears to be spots available for parallel parking on the pond with the fountain side of the building. (This would be on the side Jenn's balcony overlooked).

I'm wondering if Jennifer would have been allowed to use one of those spots if she thought it was more convenient.

Fair enough but as far as I'm concerned it is the only explanation as to why the POI hasn't been found.
I blame it on the quality of the video, and the fact that he SOB managed to have his face obscured by a gate post, twice.

How can that be possible?

BBM - I'm wondering why we think that. Are we certain that Jennifer had to park in her allotted space with her condo number?

I noticed from pictures that there appears to be spots available for parallel parking on the pond with the fountain side of the building. (This would be on the side Jenn's balcony overlooked).

I'm wondering if Jennifer would have been allowed to use one of those spots if she thought it was more convenient.

Good points especially since so few were living there.
However her allocated parking spot was a very short walk to the stairs accessing her condo. She was going to need to use her allocated parking spot at some stage so why not get into the routine from the get-go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay