FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After 12 years, is there anything LE can do now to move Jennifer's case along? I have racked my brain and other than allowing the Private Detectives access to police files, I really can't come up with anything!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

There is always hope. Cases older than this have been solved. For example : alibis provided by wives and girlfriends often fall apart when relationships end. "Friends" become enemies, and so on. I believe that more people than just the perp know exactly what happened. And so that's hopeful. jmo.

#1. Release the times and tower A, tower B, even tower C if a third is involved of the pings from each cell phone, Jennifer's and the one left behind, that were found. Not asking for the location of the towers, just Jennifer phone, time, tower A, etc. Also the ending time of the 9:57 pm phone call.

That would allow a determination that abduction occurred evening or, lacking any information of any activity all night and morning, at least knowing the assumption of a morning abduction lacks any technical basis. Many people are not the least squeamish about dealing with reality, but the reality has to be not hidden to deal with it.
I'd be so disappointed with that. I want the cell tower location for each and every ping, and the exact time. Yes, to the ending time for the 9:57 pm call--a definite must have.

I also want a time for the knock on her door on the evening of the 23rd.

I'd love to compare the mileage covered as the phone moved from tower to tower with the gas level. Just guessing right now, but I bet we would find that the phone never really traveled far.

#2 Provide a solid finding on whether it was likely that Jennifer had ever sent a package from work before. This is another issue that people skirt around because apparently there are people that have and think it routine to send an occasional package from work as from the employer, or something, lots of muttering in posts that seems to be what they're saying.

So it's like of course Jennifer was sending the package from work because, of course. Brilliant reasoning. Need OPD's finest minds to give a definitive on their finding on this. OPD's original statement to reporters was that they felt that Jennifer went out looking for a mailbox. This is either garbled police statements or garbled reporting on valid statements, but looking for a mailbox after 10 pm at night is not valid. It doesn't even deserve to be repeated, much less reported.

So let's get with the program, determine if there is any justifcation at all, as in past use, of Jennifer shipping a personal package from work, in any way whatsoever, or whether there is ample cause to think that Jennifer did have reason to get that cell phone off her hands in some way, and there are multiple options on that, at least one the OPD may not have considered at time but could have been wanting to offload problem to a friend nearby.

The owner did ask for it back ASAP, actually I believe requested it be overnighted (which is still going out end of Tuesday business day, not overnight Monday night), but there is a discrepancy between that urgency and offered anonymous opinions that Jennifer didn't care whatsoever about any rush to send it back. That of course could only be expressed to those she talked to Monday evening. I don't know if there was any expression or not, they do.
This one is harder because it depends mostly on people's presumptions of what Jennifer would or would not do.

You make an interesting point by mentioning that someone should find out if Jenn had ever FedEx'd anything to anyone from her workplace before.

LE said there were nine FedEx shipping centers near Jenn's condo and they checked each and every one of them for surveillance videos, etc.

This was early on, and my guess is they were following the pings.

#3 I spent a considerable amount of time working on enhancing the POI images in 2007. I found things in the images. I have the images posted. I have posted isolated pieces throughout these threads, to degree that I might be charged with littering, and the OPD wouldn't even respond to my tips, even acknowledge that they got them and don't give a dam. I don't know, I could have a vision and they would go do a search, but if the vision is something they can look at they don't want to know about it. They have a nice volunteer to take down the tip and give you a number, and that's end of story.

The images and extracts have been up for I guess 11 years and counting now, and what I asked for was feedback on identifying gear from the shapes. Even it couldn't be anything law enforcement because nothing has those kind of thigh straps, anything, any feedback. I found a security company ad with an armed bike patrolman, wearing nearly exactly what I identified,
the security company being where she just came from, in area where her bf lived, and nothing. Not where this gear came from, not who might have it, not where this security company had gigs, nothing, nothing, nothing.

The company lost its security clearance after Jennifer disappeared and before I found all this stuff in 2007, so I couldn't just call up the company. That's why police have tip lines, but they don't use the tips.
I'm wondering if you called the tip line? If so, I'm wondering if you have heard any of the rumblings that sometimes they don't forward the tips?

I never really paid much attention to it, but I believe this has been mentioned on the Unconcluded podcast. If I'm wrong I hope someone corrects me, but I think they suggest calling the OPD and asking to speak to the detective in charge.

I've been looking and looking for the original images of the POI that were released prior to the video--the images that I think you used for most of your work. I'm wondering if you know anyplace where they still have them intact.

I can't get over that face you came up with. The very last thing I see on the video appears to still be the back of his head, and by this point he is past the main gate and very near to the first post past the gate, (one smaller post before, maybe).

Also, do you believe there is time missing from the video? If so, that is something else I would love to see--the complete footage.

That's a start. I'm sure there's more if a PI agency got involved, and there was one who posted here last year, and if you think OPD was bad, the PI firm couldn't even get started due to some interference, so life goes on except for Jennifer. Year after year.

rd
This is yet another of your excellent points. There is no guarantee that any PI--no matter how highly skilled or recommended--would be able to provide the Kesse's with the results they want.

LE can only be seen as inept regarding the first 48 hours of this investigation.

The only way I think this case can be solved is by the perpetrator confessing.
That is extremely unlikely when a perpetrator can't be identified.

Having written this there is one other possibility.
There may be in the future some amazing technology we can only dream about. DNA from photographs? Absurd perhaps but if anyone had told me forty years ago we could take photographs via cameras without film I would have thought that's impossible.

So future technology is perhaps this case's best and only hope.
How about getting our picture from our DNA?

Snipped quote: A DNA composite image of a suspect in the Rhonda “Chantay” Blankinship murder is a shocking match to 21 year old Ryan Derek Riggs who confessed to the crime to both his church congregation as well as law enforcement a week after the image was released.
https://www.brownwoodnews.com/dna-snapshot-near-perfect-portrait-confessed-murder-suspect/

I'd be so disappointed with that. I want the cell tower location for each and every ping, and the exact time. Yes, to the ending time for the 9:57 pm call--a definite must have.

I also want a time for the knock on her door on the evening of the 23rd.

I'd love to compare the mileage covered as the phone moved from tower to tower with the gas level. Just guessing right now, but I bet we would find that the phone never really traveled far.

This one is harder because it depends mostly on people's presumptions of what Jennifer would or would not do.

You make an interesting point by mentioning that someone should find out if Jenn had ever FedEx'd anything to anyone from her workplace before.

LE said there were nine FedEx shipping centers near Jenn's condo and they checked each and every one of them for surveillance videos, etc.

This was early on, and my guess is they were following the pings.

I'm wondering if you called the tip line? If so, I'm wondering if you have heard any of the rumblings that sometimes they don't forward the tips?

I never really paid much attention to it, but I believe this has been mentioned on the Unconcluded podcast. If I'm wrong I hope someone corrects me, but I think they suggest calling the OPD and asking to speak to the detective in charge.

I've been looking and looking for the original images of the POI that were released prior to the video--the images that I think you used for most of your work. I'm wondering if you know anyplace where they still have them intact.

I can't get over that face you came up with. The very last thing I see on the video appears to still be the back of his head, and by this point he is past the main gate and very near to the first post past the gate, (one smaller post before, maybe).

Also, do you believe there is time missing from the video? If so, that is something else I would love to see--the complete footage.

This is yet another of your excellent points. There is no guarantee that any PI--no matter how highly skilled or recommended--would be able to provide the Kesse's with the results they want.

Re: the tower locations -
Assuming there is ping data, the tower locations would be the most sensitive data the OPD has in the case. If one were to insist on all or none, the answer would be none.

In trying to move the case along, take the most sensitive data out of the equation and get a chance to use the timestamps and some aspect of relative movement, along with zero cell phone activity after that, to make a reasonable determination that abduction took place during that ping data. Or just what it might help determine. But the actual locations of the towers aren't needed for that, and that shouldn't stop progress in analysis based on knowing when the cell phones were active.

As far as those 11 pings determining a path that was taken, sure, with enough pings over enough time, absolutely. With a few pings in a concentrated time, well, the pings can bounce around and it seems from Kesse's statements did bounce around and sure, if we had the data we'd be able to analyze it and it would be much more helpful but I'd rather get the timestamps than nothing. Of course this is probably all a waste of time as we'll get nothing but the question was asked how progress could be made.

Sure, more information on that knock on the door, absolutely. Who was on the phone with her, when did that happen?

I guarantee you the phones didn't travel far powered on because the pings stopped after a few minutes, by 10:40 it seems. That means nothing other than you have an abductor that knows phones leave a trail and disabled them.

Re: shipping packages from work -
This is 101 stuff and has an amazing amount of pushback given how important it is. Suggest that she was trying to get it sent off from a FedEx type place and you will get "she was sending it from work, of course". Ask for what the basis is for saying Jennifer planned on sending the cell phone from work to her brother's friend and you will get absolute silence.

It appears most people who say this have sent a personal package from work using the company mailroom because "people do that" or something. All I ever asked was for some hard questions to be asked and answered of her employer and people she worked with, and anyone she talked to Monday evening when told about the friend's request to get his phone back ASAP, and exectly what she indicated she would do about it. And there is nothing.

I'm not talking about speculation, that's coming from the people who said she would send it from work. I'm talking about asking hard questions and getting answers.

I did call OPD tipline in 2007, twice. One when I found the thigh holster, once when I found his face. I have one of the report numbers the helpful I assume volunteer gave me: 156-119850

I left my phone number, I left my email address, I heard nothing back. When you look at all the violent crime these cops have to deal with everyday I get that investigations are not something they have time to do. But it should be clear what police want. They want a phone call saying so and so did it. They probably have enough of that and blood spatter evidence to not have time for intricate investigations.

The original images are at the top of my POI Blowup page, you posted the link a page or two back. I got the first two I think from the jenniferkesse site. Yeah, I just checked and they're under the POI Photos link at top of page. The third photo I got from a photo archive active at time, a lot of stuff became inactive and photos lost over the years. I'm glad I ran across it at time.

I don't know what the OPD released, but it seems to be those three stills which is what we have in range of that pool gate surveillance camera. The nature of the way those surveillance cameras were used was a delay between capturing images, configurable and I expect something around a second. The time stamp second on the first two images is 27 and the third image is 28.

The lens is actually open the whole time so you have the motion filming effect photographers use, which cause unnatural effects in the images with movement as this guy was doing walking across the screen. An image is captured after each delay, and those are all the images there are. There are not interval images like when he is between the gate posts.

I remember looking at different monitors to get different takes on the image blowups and realizing looking at one screen that there was a face looking back at me. Pretty shocking to say the least.

I bought one of the last CRT monitors in existence like I used to do my work, a 19" Viewsonic which veterans will recall. As I understand it these glass CRT's aren't even made anymore, I was lucky to find one still packaged up on EBay, because my original one bought the farm. Well it's even been a few years since I bought a replacement on EBay. In any event, I wanted to be able to continue to work with these images as I first did in 2007 and help LE or PI analyze the images if there was interest.

Maybe one of these days.

rd

Assuming there is ping data, the tower locations would be the most sensitive data the OPD has in the case. If one were to insist on all or none, the answer would be none.

In trying to move the case along, take the most sensitive data out of the equation and get a chance to use the timestamps and some aspect of relative movement, along with zero cell phone activity after that, to make a reasonable determination that abduction took place during that ping data. Or just what it might help determine. But the actual locations of the towers aren't needed for that, and that shouldn't stop progress in analysis based on knowing when the cell phones were active.

As far as those 11 pings determining a path that was taken, sure, with enough pings over enough time, absolutely. With a few pings in a concentrated time, well, the pings can bounce around and it seems from Kesse's statements did bounce around and sure, if we had the data we'd be able to analyze it and it would be much more helpful but I'd rather get the timestamps than nothing. Of course this is probably all a waste of time as we'll get nothing but the question was asked how progress could be made.

Sure, more information on that knock on the door, absolutely. Who was on the phone with her, when did that happen?

I guarantee you the phones didn't travel far powered on because the pings stopped after a few minutes, by 10:40 it seems. That means nothing other than you have an abductor that knows phones leave a trail and disabled them.
Well, between 10:20 pm and 10:40 pm. Why is that? Why did he recently add that new time in there?

Anyway, of course, we will get nothing. So we might as well shoot for the moon.

I think it is safe to assume, that it is being suggested Jenn's phoned showed something in the vicinity of 11 pings in an approximate 15 minute period, and then nothing ever again. (I think that is too many pings in that short a time, taking into account what we suspect about the short distance traveled; so, something is being tossed out to us to confuse us or make us doubt the validity of the ping study, not that a ping study exists).

People will always argue the accuracy of the ping study, especially with Mr. Kesse saying it's pretty much crap and LE seeming to agree. So, I suggest, if that's truly how they feel, why not throw it out to us Internet crazies and let us see what we can do with it.

But they won't. Because it is not crap and I'm absolutely positive LE knows that.

It holds the whole key to finding Jennifer. It has to be looked at with respect.

This is 101 stuff and has an amazing amount of pushback given how important it is. Suggest that she was trying to get it sent off from a FedEx type place and you will get "she was sending it from work, of course". Ask for what the basis is for saying Jennifer planned on sending the cell phone from work to her brother's friend and you will get absolute silence.

It appears most people who say this have sent a personal package from work using the company mailroom because "people do that" or something. All I ever asked was for some hard questions to be asked and answered of her employer and people she worked with, and anyone she talked to Monday evening when told about the friend's request to get his phone back ASAP, and exectly what she indicated she would do about it. And there is nothing.

I'm not talking about speculation, that's coming from the people who said she would send it from work. I'm talking about asking hard questions and getting answers.
Here, I will say that it is only LE that can expect to get answers by asking the hard questions and I don't believe we can say for a fact that they did not ask. Nor do I think it's fair to assume they didn't.

We know LE went out there--against the Kesse's wishes--and pulled any available video from FedEx places within a certain radius of Jenn's condo. LE officers aren't kids, they wouldn't have done that to deliberately anger Mr. & Mrs. Kesse and Logan.

They did it because something made them believe Jenn may have left her condo on the evening of the 23rd and attempted to get that dang phone into the delivery system. It offered a good chance at finding Jennifer--or opening new leads--and the locations were most likely gelling with other information they had at the time. Possibly with ping locations.

It didn't work out, but they have to follow their leads, and they don't have to explain them to us. They can't let a victim's family tell them what to do and not do.

I did call OPD tipline in 2007, twice. One when I found the thigh holster, once when I found his face. I have one of the report numbers the helpful I assume volunteer gave me: 156-119850

I left my phone number, I left my email address, I heard nothing back. When you look at all the violent crime these cops have to deal with everyday I get that investigations are not something they have time to do. But it should be clear what police want. They want a phone call saying so and so did it. They probably have enough of that and blood spatter evidence to not have time for intricate investigations.

The original images are at the top of my POI Blowup page, you posted the link a page or two back. I got the first two I think from the jenniferkesse site. Yeah, I just checked and they're under the POI Photos link at top of page. The third photo I got from a photo archive active at time, a lot of stuff became inactive and photos lost over the years. I'm glad I ran across it at time.

I don't know what the OPD released, but it seems to be those three stills which is what we have in range of that pool gate surveillance camera. The nature of the way those surveillance cameras were used was a delay between capturing images, configurable and I expect something around a second. The time stamp second on the first two images is 27 and the third image is 28.

The lens is actually open the whole time so you have the motion filming effect photographers use, which cause unnatural effects in the images with movement as this guy was doing walking across the screen. An image is captured after each delay, and those are all the images there are. There are not interval images like when he is between the gate posts.

I remember looking at different monitors to get different takes on the image blowups and realizing looking at one screen that there was a face looking back at me. Pretty shocking to say the least.

I bought one of the last CRT monitors in existence like I used to do my work, a 19" Viewsonic which veterans will recall. As I understand it these glass CRT's aren't even made anymore, I was lucky to find one still packaged up on EBay, because my original one bought the farm. Well it's even been a few years since I bought a replacement on EBay. In any event, I wanted to be able to continue to work with these images as I first did in 2007 and help LE or PI analyze the images if there was interest.

Maybe one of these days.

rd
I hope you never give up. Regarding the bold by me--you came across something interesting. It seems to me it's something that most people never came across. Good on you.

Well, between 10:20 pm and 10:40 pm. Why is that? Why did he recently add that new time in there?

Anyway, of course, we will get nothing. So we might as well shoot for the moon.

I think it is safe to assume, that it is being suggested Jenn's phoned showed something in the vicinity of 11 pings in an approximate 15 minute period, and then nothing ever again. (I think that is too many pings in that short a time, taking into account what we suspect about the short distance traveled; so, something is being tossed out to us to confuse us or make us doubt the validity of the ping study, not that a ping study exists).

People will always argue the accuracy of the ping study, especially with Mr. Kesse saying it's pretty much crap and LE seeming to agree. So, I suggest, if that's truly how they feel, why not throw it out to us Internet crazies and let us see what we can do with it.

But they won't. Because it is not crap and I'm absolutely positive LE knows that.

It holds the whole key to finding Jennifer. It has to be looked at with respect.

Here, I will say that it is only LE that can expect to get answers by asking the hard questions and I don't believe we can say for a fact that they did not ask. Nor do I think it's fair to assume they didn't.

We know LE went out there--against the Kesse's wishes--and pulled any available video from FedEx places within a certain radius of Jenn's condo. LE officers aren't kids, they wouldn't have done that to deliberately anger Mr. & Mrs. Kesse and Logan.

They did it because something made them believe Jenn may have left her condo on the evening of the 23rd and attempted to get that dang phone into the delivery system. It offered a good chance at finding Jennifer--or opening new leads--and the locations were most likely gelling with other information they had at the time. Possibly with ping locations.

It didn't work out, but they have to follow their leads, and they don't have to explain them to us. They can't let a victim's family tell them what to do and not do.

I hope you never give up. Regarding the bold by me--you came across something interesting. It seems to me it's something that most people never came across. Good on you.

A really excellent post, Truth. So many good points, so true.

I have an idea, not sure what it will yield, but maybe some of you would be up for the challenge. I know many of you think there is a connection to Michelle Parker's case and Jennifer's. I think that there are eerie singularities between the two cases, but DS is mostly the cause of MP case. But sometimes you get stuck on the POI and don't look anywhere else. So here is what I propose.

If anyone has Google Earth or Google Maps, (Earth gives a date) start with the closest date of both crimes. Look at the areas, see if there are any cars, trucks, work vehicles, buses anything that appear in or around the crimes scenes at the both places. If you know what your POI is driving at the time, (JC, property guy, DS, ect.) it would help. I did this in another case and I did get a very good lead. The case was more than 10 yrs old. So sometimes you get a hit. If you decide to do this, maybe a new thread to post your pics. I know they have lots of pics in MP case, and we have some pics for Jenn, so include them and compare them. You can also do soft searches for people to connect by other people. I won't post details as I am not sure it is okay with TOS. Anyway, it is something you could work on and you never know what you will find. I am not able to do this, ( I currently work on other cases that take up a lot of my time) but I would help out where I can.

IMO, the only way they are related is if Michelle's ex was also responsible for jennifer. I think MP's was a passion crime.

Maybe one of these days.

rd
I am in awe of your knowledge of Jennifer's case and would really like to view your photos of the POI but not sure which link is the correct one. You probably have been asked numerous times and I apologize for asking again, but could you please provide the link.

I am in awe of your knowledge of Jennifer's case and would really like to view your photos of the POI but not sure which link is the correct one. You probably have been asked numerous times and I apologize for asking again, but could you please provide the link.

Honestly, wpaylor, I put a lot of time and effort in Jennifer's case for the first couple of years but haven't kept up with it. I come here to get up to date. Most of what I know comes from Truth Prevails and other posters. I do a lot of research when questions come up and am very technical and been doing this a long time so that helps.

The link to the POI Blowups work I have is: http://www.justiceforchandra.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3033

I'll be glad to answer any feedback here. Big images appear to throw people off bigtime. I've isolated all the interesting parts out to separate images, posted most of them here through the years, but very little solid feedback. The interesting parts are solid shapes, but the pixelly distortion of the entire image throws people off. The solid shapes are still there though. We're not talking about vague, subjective interpretations, which I could understand and probably not even have alerted police if it were.

Thanks for taking a look.

Honestly, wpaylor, I put a lot of time and effort in Jennifer's case for the first couple of years but haven't kept up with it. I come here to get up to date. Most of what I know comes from Truth Prevails and other posters. I do a lot of research when questions come up and am very technical and been doing this a long time so that helps.

The link to the POI Blowups work I have is: http://www.justiceforchandra.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3033

I'll be glad to answer any feedback here. Big images appear to throw people off bigtime. I've isolated all the interesting parts out to separate images, posted most of them here through the years, but very little solid feedback. The interesting parts are solid shapes, but the pixelly distortion of the entire image throws people off. The solid shapes are still there though. We're not talking about vague, subjective interpretations, which I could understand and probably not even have alerted police if it were.

Amazing stuff. It does look like the guy's pant legs are bunched up at the bottom. Sometime bike riders do that with rubber bands in order to make sure their pants don't get caught in their bike chains, so the idea of a bicycle security guard may be spot on.

Thank you for the honorable mention but I don't deserve it. I bounce all my crazy ideas off your excellent ones.

Anyway, I hope you don't mind my jumping in with this--at this time. I'm hoping in a way it could be considered to fit it with the discussion because it may help to place your stills on location. (If anyone might consider that helpful). :)

From your comment just recently, I went in and found the two stills of the POI at the gate, plus the one where the face shot comes from. I realize now that it does show it at the tail end of the POI video, but it is so small I thought I was still looking at the back of him. When I compared your blow up with the tiny image though, I realized what I was seeing.

You must have been so surprised when you discovered that face.

So, I don't know if you are interested in the rest, but I wanted to show the missing 20 seconds and approximately where it might be missing from. My source for that part is the Unconcluded Podcast, the episode entitled "Person of Interest".

Also, I tried to point out the sidewalk route that the POI could have taken, but for some reason decided against doing so. It is mentioned in the Unconcluded podcast video, but I heard it first here, from you.

Link: https://audioboom.com/posts/5969730-person-of-interest

2wpv2pv.jpg

Thank you for sharing your link, wow, that's great you have these images blown up.

So I wonder if this POI in that security outfit is a security guard?

That reminded me of the Sasha Samsudean case, where she was raped and murdered by a security guard:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...ean-27-raped-amp-murdered-Orlando-17-Oct-2015

No idea if there was a connection, I know that her murderer, Stephen Michael Duxbury was arrested and found guilty. Sasha's condo Uptown Place Condominiums is about 13 minutes away from Jennifer's home at Mosaic in Orlando.

Amazing stuff. It does look like the guy's pant legs are bunched up at the bottom. Sometime bike riders do that with rubber bands in order to make sure their pants don't get caught in their bike chains, so the idea of a bicycle security guard may be spot on.

I wear cuff bands, there are several different style out there, the ones I use have velcro on them.

So appreciate you sharing the link with me, I am so interested in the photos. I noticed a very dark area in front of the POI's head and when I flipped the photo, it was still there and wonder if it is just a shadow or what your opinion might be of what it is.jENNIFERkESSEPOI1.jpg

So appreciate you sharing the link with me, I am so interested in the photos. I noticed a very dark area in front of the POI's head and when I flipped the photo, it was still there and wonder if it is just a shadow or what your opinion might be of what it is.
attachment.php

Maybe some kind of visor?

yeah, I looked at that hard for some time. There was something wrapped around his ankle. I think that the cycling ankle cuff makes some sense. Actually I just googled that and didn't realize it was a thing. I would suspect part of the uniform.

It's one more item that points to an armed bike rider. What started it was looking at the head. Honestly, I was just trying to see if it was hair or a hat. For the first day I looked at it, I thought it was a woman's hair bun. But a poster pointed out it looked like a bike helmet. And sure enough it is as solid an outline of a bike helmet as you could ask for as I looked at it on multiple monitors including a large screen TV.

I didn't look at the images for more than a year but the unending discussion of the head with no one able to determine anything looked like a challenge. So I dug in. And I didn't stop finding stuff much to my amazement.

I never would have dreamed that this POI was wearing a holster but the thigh straps and holster shape are really solid (holster looks empty though). However I have never been able to find thigh straps like that in a picture. Coming around from back of leg the web strap ends with a < with top going to top of holster and bottom going to mid holster. Maybe black bar below it is another strap ro mid holster.Then thigh strap continues to front with one or two straps from mid holster.

I have never found that --< strap for holster or anything else. It's unusual enough that if it was ever seen for anything it's likely what this POI was packing on his leg.

The shoes also are bike shoes. The flexibility of the step and the tread can be seen clearly. I have a bike shoe posted right below it and it is a good match.

The holster appears to be on a beveled connector to a duty belt (able to be seen through gate keyhole), and there is a baton or flashlight like object hanging from his belt on his right hip. This again is very unusual getup for an armed bike patrol, I'm not sure if the stuff on his back is normally worn riding. There is some serious hardware hanging over his left shoulder that may be related to the object hanging from his hip, I don't know.

One item of interest is that object hanging from his hip, maybe from his duty belt, is not his arm. That is an optical illusion. A prominnent take on this image was that of a badboy wearing a 'do (hair covering) and walking with his arm back and down, i.e.. gang type behavior. It also gives rise to the take that the POI is wearing a T-shirt because it seems the "arm" extends from a short sleeved white T-shirt. But in reality that is not his arm and his arm can't been seen.

While I'm on the subject, I've seen various comments on the interwebs that it is unlikely that the POI would be wearing a bike helmet driving a car. I'm not sure why they think because he is walking wearing the helmet that he was wearing it driving. I think any officer, patrolman, security, etc. of any organization takes their helmet off driving a car and puts it back on getting out of the car.

This POI appears to be behaving military like. I identified a traditional badge in the picture with his face that DoD uses and a security person told me is not allowed to be used by security guards.

This guy could put together anything he wanted, but this is one strange outfit to come up with on his own. I have seen military regs that describe this identical bike patrolman uniform, and the one southern Florida security company ad pictured on the page that is almost a perfect match. That's all I got though. I was hoping for OPD to followup.

rd

Thank you for the honorable mention but I don't deserve it. I bounce all my crazy ideas off your excellent ones.

Anyway, I hope you don't mind my jumping in with this--at this time. I'm hoping in a way it could be considered to fit it with the discussion because it may help to place your stills on location. (If anyone might consider that helpful). :)

From your comment just recently, I went in and found the two stills of the POI at the gate, plus the one where the face shot comes from. I realize now that it does show it at the tail end of the POI video, but it is so small I thought I was still looking at the back of him. When I compared your blow up with the tiny image though, I realized what I was seeing.

You must have been so surprised when you discovered that face.

So, I don't know if you are interested in the rest, but I wanted to show the missing 20 seconds and approximately where it might be missing from. My source for that part is the Unconcluded Podcast, the episode entitled "Person of Interest".

Also, I tried to point out the sidewalk route that the POI could have taken, but for some reason decided against doing so. It is mentioned in the Unconcluded podcast video, but I heard it first here, from you.

Link: https://audioboom.com/posts/5969730-person-of-interest

2wpv2pv.jpg

That's interesting Truth because it doesn't take 21 seconds to cover that distance. (The second stamp on the CAM3 gate images is 27, not 26)

But...

There were two things I found in the images related to this. One is that there is no obvious weapon in what looks to be a thigh holster. Two is that as I examined the POI above the hedges in image 1 I found what appears to be a clenched hand around a gun. I have isolated that and posted a hand holding a gun next to it for comparison.

It appears to me he was dealing with his weapon, doing what I don't know. but I would not be surprised that once he got away from the car with the pool between him and the car that he adjusted gear or dealt with his weapon and whatnot. He clearly wasn't continuing to walk at previous pace for 21 seconds to cover that short distance.

Very helpful guide there, Truth. Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your link, wow, that's great you have these images blown up.

So I wonder if this POI in that security outfit is a security guard?

That reminded me of the Sasha Samsudean case, where she was raped and murdered by a security guard:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...ean-27-raped-amp-murdered-Orlando-17-Oct-2015

No idea if there was a connection, I know that her murderer, Stephen Michael Duxbury was arrested and found guilty. Sasha's condo Uptown Place Condominiums is about 13 minutes away from Jennifer's home at Mosaic in Orlando.

I wear cuff bands, there are several different style out there, the ones I use have velcro on them.

wow, didn't know about the security guard murderer there in Orlando. Thanks for that connection, Mary.
It looks like he would have been 24 in 2006 and his mug shot is one of those faces that the POI third image looks like. And it would eliminate a lot.

He was a Security Guard for Balsams Grand Resort Hotel in New Hampshire (2004-2008) when Jennifer disappeared.

Interestingly, he then went into the Air Force (2008-2014) and was a Pharmacy Tech.

Then to Port Orange and a Security Guard again and tragically Sasha Samsudean lost her life.

I don't know, there's enough here that I think we'd have to ascertain his work schedule at that time, that it wasn't during time off from work to eliminate him, but the resort changed ownership and is closed for renovations now.

So appreciate you sharing the link with me, I am so interested in the photos. I noticed a very dark area in front of the POI's head and when I flipped the photo, it was still there and wonder if it is just a shadow or what your opinion might be of what it is.View attachment 130659

hi wpaylor, that is part of the gate. It is a brace connection of some sort, you can see it is still there in same place in image 2.

But questions welcomed! Thanks

That's interesting Truth because it doesn't take 21 seconds to cover that distance. (The second stamp on the CAM3 gate images is 27, not 26)
I noticed that, too. They actually mention it in the podcast but they are slightly speaking over each other--or maybe it's the background recording as they prepare the voice over--but from the little I gather of the conversation, I think they say it's really nothing because of a delay caused by "it" jumping to the frame.

But...

There were two things I found in the images related to this. One is that there is no obvious weapon in what looks to be a thigh holster. Two is that as I examined the POI above the hedges in image 1 I found what appears to be a clenched hand around a gun. I have isolated that and posted a hand holding a gun next to it for comparison.
rd, I can't find it. I get so frustrated--I can't see that stuff. Can you tell me if that series of pictures would have a title? I noticed some that you title.

I see one that begins with: "third still with suspect's face similar to [KS] suspect" ...

When I scroll down that series of pictures, I see two smaller boxes--one dark gray, and one light gray. I can't see anything inside either box. Then there is a smaller picture of a badge, plus four others, all one under the other.

Am I even close?

BTW, I agree with your second finding that he has turned his whole body and is looking straight back at Jenn's car.

It appears to me he was dealing with his weapon, doing what I don't know. but I would not be surprised that once he got away from the car with the pool between him and the car that he adjusted gear or dealt with his weapon and whatnot. He clearly wasn't continuing to walk at previous pace for 21 seconds to cover that short distance.

Very helpful guide there, Truth. Thanks.
BBM - Yes, I thought exactly that. (Okay, my math might be out a second from yours.) But, from the time he left Jenn's vehicle, he walked 21 seconds, covering a good two thirds of the total distance. That leaves him a full 20 seconds to cover the scant last third. He either slowed his pace, or he came to a brief but full stop.

Lots of time to adjust whatever might require adjusting or to drop some latex gloves under the bushes.

Did any other cameras catch him after this? If not were there any cameras that would have given he went a certain way so we can determine which way he continued via process of elimination?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay