FL - Jessica Lunsford, 9, abducted & murdered, Homosassa, 27 Feb 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the link above.

Mark Lunsford learned about the death at about 2 p.m. He said he didn't have any immediate reaction and was going for a ride on his motorcycle.

imo
God bless him!

:rose: for Jessica

I heard anal cancer is a terribly hard way to go. Very painful. Probably more painful than lethal injection, and if so...it's justice. I can't think of a worse case--this and little Benjamin Sargent's case are the only ones to make me shed real, hot tears over the last few years. I get misty at others, but these just grip my soul.

As much as I try to avoid overwrought, vigilante-worded posts, I hope he finds no peace. I hope his soul is tortured for eternity. If that makes me a bad Christian, so be it, but there are few people on this earth that personify evil as much as this man did. I think people like him are put here by God to give us a view of what evil is, what the parameters are, and how, as society, we need to deal with the truly demonic presences among us.

Out here in California people convicted to death stay on death row FOREVER. I am just SO glad that Cooty (misspelled purposely) died so soon and the family of little Jessica can now find some peace in knowing that he is gone. Too bad he's not just in a deep coma and they can bury him alive like he did poor little Jessica..

I heard anal cancer is a terribly hard way to go. Very painful. Probably more painful than lethal injection, and if so...it's justice."

The only painful part of Lethal Injection is the needle stick to a vein to accomadate the IV which contains the lethal drugs...THAT is not painful, given the scope of things....I believe that this monster is now in the pits of hell, along with satan and his demons who have already had Couey in their clutches for a long long long time...His pain will know no end now!!!

So glad my tax dollars are not paying to feed that any longer.

:woohoo:

Mel

I just learned of his death this morning. I see he passed early yesterday. This was one of the worst people that ever walked this earth. Good riddance.

I was just reading about Jessica's horrendous murder 2 days ago - interesting timing. I guess I was off in my own little bubble when she was killed - had just moved and was looking for a job, didn't even have a tv at the time, etc. I remember hearing about it but I did not follow it closely and did not know all of the details. I was reading about it at work and had to go to the bathroom to compose myself. The part about them finding her and she had managed to poke her little fingers through the plastic bag in an futile attempt to get oxygen is just.....there are no words to describe it. I just can't believe he buried her alive.

I can't even stand to look at him. I am glad he died a long painful death just like Jessica did eventhough his pain and terror certainly comes no place close to what Jessica felt when she realized what was happening to her.

May you rest in eternal discomfort John Couey.

May he be now burning in the lowest hottest level of hell for all eternity. Good riddance.

I agree with everyone. I try not to allow hate into my life but this man I hate and will forever.

What needs to be asked is who created him? You know this guy must have had an awful childhood. Not saying that is an excuse at all. BUT, if we are going to stop the Couey's of the world from being created then we need to stop the cycle of child abuse.

Once an abused child is an adult and then chooses his path to evil then we as a society are left with no other option than to incarcerate or lethal injection. First and foremost our safety from these monsters is what is the number one priority.

What makes two people with the same abusive childhood act so differently as adults? We all know wonderful warm people who had horrible childhoods yet they did not become evil predators. Why?

This issue is not simple other than we need to find out how these monsters are made in order to stop them from being born.

Tricia

what a shame..not. he served his life term regardless of the length.. One down.. too many more to go...

I heard anal cancer is a terribly hard way to go. Very painful. Probably more painful than lethal injection, and if so...it's justice."

The only painful part of Lethal Injection is the needle stick to a vein to accomadate the IV which contains the lethal drugs...THAT is not painful, given the scope of things....I believe that this monster is now in the pits of hell, along with satan and his demons who have already had Couey in their clutches for a long long long time...His pain will know no end now!!!
I wanted him to experience The Green Mile.

Once Couey was put in prison, once he was no longer a danger to children he became a non enity to me. He didn't exist. The news that he died of cancer, well I confess that my first thought was that I hope he felt it. My second thought was that now Jessica can rest easy. But I know she already was. I am also hoping it brings some measure of relief to the family. But like others said, it won't bring Jessica back.

But honestly I don't feel as happy as I might have felt. He is gone. It was probably painful. So what? To feel any emotion about this, I would have to admit that he existed as a being. And to me, he hasn't existed for some time. So why feel anything.

I do however hope they bury him in an unmarked grave.

Many prayers for Jessica's family. The passing of their daughter's murderer must bring a lot of pain and raw emotions. Continue to rest in peace, sweet Jessica. The one who hurt you can never physically hurt anyone ever again.

I'm just glad that now there's zero chance he will ever get out or a reduced sentence on a technicality. When I first heard about this case I was so afraid he would get out on some legal loophole because he was truly a monster.

I would be curious to know how long he knew he had cancer and what the autopsy results will show.

Of all the cases this forum has followed I felt overwhelming sorrow over Jessica's death at this monsters hand. Mark ride like the wind on your bike. We, like you, will always cherish your little girl!!
PS - Burn in Hell John Couey

This is the first time ive ever smiled to hear someone passed away.

Oh -- nice to hear Florida is getting more environmentally friendly!!!!

Thinking of Jessie on what should have been her 13th birthday and Happy Birthday to her step brother who is 2 today.
Irconically, born on Jessie's birthday, Oct. 6th 2007.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back