FL - Jessica Lunsford, 9, abducted & murdered, Homosassa, 27 Feb 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thinking of Jessie and Happy Birthday to her little brother.

Well, I guess I'll bump this thread. I'm currently assisting a family with roots in my old hometown in a missing persons case involving a woman whose boyfriend may be kin to Couey. I can't give details yet. I built a missing page on FB for the family. But I'm waiting now for something to hit the media. Hopefully, that happens early Monday. I'm concerned that police aren't doing much investigating. I can't provide names, of course. But you can check out who's currently in Marion County jail. I think you'll know what last name to put into the search. And may Jessica rest in peace. Poor baby.

@CluelessWonder interesting. He looks exactly like his kin. And even more interesting, the question of whether or not anti-social personality is genetic.

Jessica RIP.

@CluelessWonder interesting. He looks exactly like his kin. And even more interesting, the question of whether or not anti-social personality is genetic.

Jessica RIP.
He definitely looks disgusting. And police are dragging their butts on this one. His girlfriend has been missing for more than a month now. The first report filed with the police was June 3. The family filed a second report on June 9, and the case was tagged missing endangered. Today, the family called the Ocala PD and was told that it hasn't been assigned to an investigator yet. Makes me want to scream.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back