FL - Jessica Lunsford, 9, abducted & murdered, Homosassa, 27 Feb 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the link above.

Mark Lunsford learned about the death at about 2 p.m. He said he didn't have any immediate reaction and was going for a ride on his motorcycle.

imo

this comment made tears jump out of my eyes. thinking how her daddy must be feeling. poor man.

Good riddance- now on to his eternal sentence. Prayers for Mark, always...

this comment made tears jump out of my eyes. thinking how her daddy must be feeling. poor man.

Knowing Mark, like we all have come to know him, I think he is an extremely strong willed man and to him this day means nothing to him. He knows that this is not going to bring his precious daughter back.

He may be relieved that this monster has been silenced forever.

I think he took a ride on his motorcycle and thought of all the times he and Jessie road in the open winds. He may have told her today that the monster that hurt her is gone for good.

imo

I am so glad this monster is gone. I don't ever want to think about him again.
Rest in peace little Jessica.

Dead. Cancer. 51.

Jessica is already dead.

He has now gone on to his reward.
Of fire and brimstone and hellfire and damnation.

Just heard about the great news. :dance: Good riddance to a evil evil man. Hope he suffered.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/sep/30/301512/john-couey-dies-cancer-prison/

So far, no one has claimed his body," she said. "If no one claims it, he'll be buried in an inmate cemetery at Union Correctional Institution in Starke."
Jessie's father, Mark Lunsford, learned about the death at about 2 p.m. He said he didn't have any immediate reaction and was going for a ride on his motorcycle.
No date had been set for Couey's execution.
Ruthie Lunsford said she heard about Couey's death from the state attorney general's office.
"I am not crying," she said. "I had heard he had anal cancer."
This won't bring Jessie back, but Couey had to suffer. He suffered greatly. Anal cancer is very painful. I don't feel sorry for him. I am glad he had to suffer. He let my granddaughter suffer.''

http://citrusdaily.com/local-news/child-killer-john-couey-dies-florida-prison/2009/09/30/12254.html

http://www.myfoxlubbock.com/dpp/news/dpgo_Sources_John_Couey_is_dead_3792077
Jessica's grandparents said officials told them Couey died of complications from anal cancer.
Plessinger said Couey had previously sought treatment at a corrections medical facility, but declined to elaborate on the nature or scope of that treatment.
Jessica's grandparents Ruth and Archie Lunsford said they were relieved to hear of Couey's death. They say they received two phone calls this afternoon telling them the news: one from jail where Couey was housed, and another from the Florida Attorney General's office.

Thank you mother nature for not letting him take one more breath... because for every breath he took was a breath he stole from Jessica.

I really wish I could feel sorry. I don't.

Every night, when we go to bed, I check all the windows and doors, to be sure they're locked. Thanks, John Couey! If the good Lord cuts you a break for making "us" more vigilant as parents, so be it. Either way, you will end up wherever you belong.

Being from Fla and growing up about 30 miles from where this precious child lived I was really affected by this case .. nite after nite praying and crying trying to understand something I did not have the capicity too .. I am so glad he is dead.!!!!:woohoo:

Just heard about the great news. :dance: Good riddance to a evil evil man. Hope he suffered.

I'm sure he never suffered as much as poor little Jessica, the evil *@(#&^. I think he would have suffered more had he lived in prison, but I am glad Jessica's family will never have to go through appeals or ever hear his name in the news again.

I hope he suffered emotionally knowing that he would die either of the death sentence, terminal cancer, or from another inmate. He had death breathing down his back and now he will live eternally in most likely Hell and later in the lake of fire.

Good. Whatever his eternity entails, at least he will NEVER kill another child, never devastate another family.

this evil man is chilling. he did not suffer enough - god bless jessica

This saves the family so much grief enduring all the appeals and possible delays to his execution.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth
Back