FL - Jessica Lunsford, 9, abducted & murdered, Homosassa, 27 Feb 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Too bad. I would have liked for him to suffer a little longer (well, really a lot longer).

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I hope it was cancer of the penis and they refused him pain medication. Guess that is probably too much to hope for tho.

RIP Jessica L. Your killer has entered hell.

I hope it was cancer of the penis and they refused him pain medication. Guess that is probably too much to hope for tho.

RIP Jessica L. Your killer has entered hell.

They are saying he died from stomach cancer.

I cant believe that old coot was only 51 years old he looked at least 71 to me.

RIP! Jessie!

I knew that it was smelling better around here in Florida today! Ding-Dong - The PIG is Dead! Justice for Jessica Lunsford Day!!! :woohoo:

From the link above.

Mark Lunsford learned about the death at about 2 p.m. He said he didn't have any immediate reaction and was going for a ride on his motorcycle.

imo

I just heard on the news in my town of Florida that he died of natural causes.

Yes, he had stomach cancer so this probably didn't come as a surprise for the Lunsfords. They said he had been in and out of the hospital lately.

imo

wooo! I wish this would have happened 10 years ago.
I hope he suffered

I do wonder how Mark is feeling about it. Is he glad? Does he feel anger or cheated that JC isn't rotting in jail anymore? Is this going to bring him a brief sense of closure knowing he is dead? Is it a relief?

Poor fella. It can't help but open his wounds and take him back to the beginning in some way. Every end has a beginning.

I can honestly say this may be one of the only circumstances where I don't say rest in peace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back