GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am liking this judge.. easy to understand and sounds very authoritative. jmo

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 30s
#MichaelDunn sits in courtroom in suit, hair slicked back, appears to be taking notes
Expand

This is the first I learned Jordan was hit by 3 bullets:(

anyone watching wild's feed and if so are you getting a clicking sound?

Anyone else hearing 4 clicking noises randomly?

ciao

I got the clicking sound and some music broke in a few minutes ago. Now it's on the clock again?

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
Guy - witness tried CPR on #JordanDavis but he died at hospital. #michaeldunn

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 2m
Guy - #JordanDavis had cell phone and pocket knife on him when he was killed. They stayed in pocket. #MichaelDunn

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 3m
Guy - #JordanDavis was cursing, raising voice, but never disrespected #MichaelDunn. He disrespected him.

Anyone else hearing 4 clicking noises randomly?

ciao

yah, it's coming from the chat thing in livestream. someone said to turn it off with the gear icon on the right under the video.
pa7c.png

the clicking is on Jax but the post aren't showing

I have both Jax and WAT open (but I have WAT on mute)

they have been having technical difficulties

yah, it's coming from the chat thing in livestream. someone said to turn it off with the gear icon on the right under the video.
pa7c.png

Yes but that doesn't show on Wild's feed and the abc link doesn't have as good a sound volume.

eta I think they fixed it.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 3m
Guy - #MichaelDunn g/f heard on news next AM about shooting, that 17-year-old had been killed. They drove home to Brevard Co

pa7c.png

You are clever! Thank you for adding the screen shot. I was trying to think how to explain putting the sound on mute! You did it very well :loveyou:

Salem

So now we have the defense. Anyone know this defender's name?

Salem

So hoping one of the trial addicts posts this on YouTube lol I need to see the opening arguments, from the start..

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk now Free

Never raised his voice and never yelled? He just shot? So how would the kids even know the shots were coming if Mr. Dunn was so cool, calm and collected? That doesn't work in his benefit to my way of thinking.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member