DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 2m
Strolla - "Not a single curse word came from #MichaelDunn."

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 2m
Strolla talking about how loud music was. Says it was rattling windows. #michaeldunn

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 3m
First f-bomb dropped in court, by Corey Strolla. #MichaelDunn

John Guy just delivered a first rate Opening Statement! #michaeldunn

Oh my gosh - I don't think this defender is any good at all. I can justify finding his client guilty right now! Oh my!

Replay, replay - what was that? Who didn't know a shooting had occurred?

So the defense is self defense and bad law enforcement?

Oh, lord...

The witness says he doesn't know if they were stashing a gun, he just said it. How would he know that's what they did when they drove away? Maybe he thinks the shots came from their car.

And why would the teens stash the gun instead of, oh I don't know...use it? Makes no sense.

But hey, it's Florida so...

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
Cory Strolla implies that #JordanDavis friends talked to each other and collaborated stories against #MichaelDunn

I hope the witnesses are articulate and mature. IMO, that could hurt state if they sound in-credible.

Did he just flub the colt firearms co slogan? Smh

ciao

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 47s
Strolla - #JSO didn't record interviews with other teens in #JordanDavis car -- #michaeldunn

So Davis had a pocket knife.

Dunn says he saw a shot gun barrel or something that looked like it. The blade was four inches. So he apparently never took it out. Irrelevant.

The girlfriend is the one that ordered the pizza? Of course, this makes Dunn innocent... GMAB!!!!

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 57s
#MichaelDunn looks like he's about to cry as defense talks about him comforting g/f

:lol: I bet, it is called reality setting in.

So is it a theory of a richoceting bullet?

Oh, the girlfriend made him leave. Not Dunn's fault, doncha know?

The friend who was traumatized wasn't even there. Who cares what she says?

I'm surprised that the defense hasn't mentioned that the state is going after Dunn, because of GZ being found not guilty. Whatever sticks. JMO.

Wow DT claims girlfriend willing to fall on sword for irrational behavio. Can't wait to see how her testimony goes. Jmo

ciao

Okay - I admit Dunn's tears and shaking jaw happened at an appropriate time and worked to soften my feelings towards him somewhat. It sure didn't look like acting. If he's a normal human being, he should be feeling some remorse, shock and what have you here.

Just some thoughts,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members