GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's very pretty. Am glad she seems composed. Can't watch feed atm.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
2nd state's witness - Steven Smith, general contractor, working near gas station #MichaelDunn

Angela Corey is better than I thought she would be. jmo They seem to have prepped their witnesses this time. Thank heavens.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 14s
2nd witness Smith says he saw Durango, heard loud music. Did not see #MichaelDunn's black VW Jetta.

Interesting. Could be he parked next to them intentionally to be confrontational.

Also, does anyone know who made the final 12? How many men, women, and minorities?

Good line of questioning IMO. I think Corey's laying the groundwork to show that Dunn could have avoided the teens if he wanted to. (At least I think that's what she's doing.)

Witness joked with the clerk "I wish they'd turn it up, that's my favorite song."

Good line of questioning IMO. I think Corey's laying the groundwork to show that Dunn could have avoided the teens if he wanted to. (At least I think that's what she's doing.)

Witness joked with the clerk "I wish they'd turn it up, that's my favorite song."

Absolutely. Anyone annoyed by loud music at a gas station will grin and bear it until they leave. Dunn started the altercation when didn't have to.

Interesting. Could be he parked next to them intentionally to be confrontational.

Also, does anyone know who made the final 12? How many men, women, and minorities?

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -

At the end of the third day of questioning potential jurors, Judge Michael Healey seated six men and 10 women to serve as the jury and alternates to hear the trial of Michael Dunn.

The jury consists of five white women, three black women, an Asian woman and an Indian or Middle Eastern woman, along with five white men and a Hispanic man.

Those selected were allowed to go home for the night and report back to the Duval County Courthouse at 11 a.m. Thursday prepared to be sequestered for the duration of the trial -- likely until late next week.

Opening statements in the first-degree murder case are expected to begin at noon Thursday.

(snip)

http://www.news4jax.com/news/questi...usic/-/475880/24305178/-/79ua66z/-/index.html
hth..

Witness Smith says he heard man yell "You're not gonna talk to me that way!"

Witness Smith said he did not see weapon, stick, anything from #JordanDavis car. Saw #MichaelDunn pull out pistol.

Good witness.

They're cueing up the surveillance video.

Technical difficulties in wsland! :panic:

Nice questioning by the defense.

You don't know what they did. So presumably they could have been stashing a gun. Reasonable doubt!

They were probably just trying to get away from the hail of gunfire.

@WJXTPulliam: Smith: I heard #michaeldunn yell get in the car, get in the car to his friend exiting the Gate store. @wjxt4

Very interesting! Very very interesting!

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 56s
Smith says he watched news about what happened w/ #MichaelDunn trial after it happened. Agreed it was highly publicized

I'm In my front row seat, this should be an interesting case. Jmo

ciao

Clarafacation
I received a pm. I'm not in Fl. I'm @ home. my typed words came across different than intended. i should have said front row seat in front of my computer. :scared:

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 56s
Smith says he watched news about what happened w/ #MichaelDunn trial after it happened. Agreed it was highly publicized

Trying to get the jury to think it was another Trayvon Martin case? It wasn't near as huge as that, especially outside of Florida.

Clarafacation
I received a pm. I'm not in Fl. I'm @ home. my typed words came across different than intended. i should have said front row seat in front of my computer. :scared:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I was so looking forward to your comments :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members