GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a good witness, but I'm still concerned that the prosecution could put on a slam dunk case and he could still be found not guilty. It's Florida!! :banghead:

I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts that there are some people in Florida who think that just talking back to someone is grounds for shooting them.

I think the fact that he shot 10 times and left, didn't turn himself in, shows he knows he was wrong. jmo

Clarafacation
I received a pm. I'm not in Fl. I'm @ home. my typed words came across different than intended. i should have said front row seat in front of my computer. :scared:

You think that was good, you should have seen what typo Scorekeeper just posted in chat downstairs lol! OMG!!! TOO FUNNY!!

Who has directions again to post to come down to chat for others? TIA

He was a good witness, but I'm still concerned that the prosecution could put on a slam dunk case and he could still be found not guilty. It's Florida!! :banghead:

I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts that there are some people in Florida who think that just talking back to someone is grounds for shooting them.

Oh, you are quite right Dan. I don't wanna give up on Florida juries, but generally, they usually have an interesting way of looking at things.

Obviously, talking back and acting like a little punk does not warrant a death sentence. But they could be thinking, the music was obnoxiously, loud, the kid was rude and disrespectful, what was he to do? It's understandable! This really hinges on whether or not Jordan attempted to get out of the car AND why. Notice how Strolla was trying to discredit the ballistics experts and others, before they even took the stand, yet didn't mention what his experts had to say? That tells me that what the facts point to in this case doesn't help him at all and he has to act preepmtively, in true defense attorney fashion. The jury just has to put it all together and think LOGICALLY.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
State's 3rd witness - Andrew Williams #MichaelDunn

Witness Williams said he did not see anyone in Durango SUV have gun or toss one. #MichaelDunn

He seems emotional, poor guy.

Williams - "I pulled up to the car and a young man had been hit. He (Jordan) wasn't moving. And another young man was crying." #MichaelDunn

@RachelLeitao: Williams said after shots fired he drove to Gate gas station. Drawing on photo showing route and where he parked.

@RachelLeitao: Williams said saw car quickly leaving and also saw red SUV. Said saw upset young person getting out of SUV.

@RachelLeitao: Williams said he pulled up to the car, checked the pulse of person not moving in back of SUV.

His testimony must be fresh in mind that the defense attorney tried to discredit him as "just a lifeguard" etc. pfffft

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 43s
Williams says #JordanDavis had no pulse and wasn't breathing. He tried CPR and called rescue #MichaelDunn

Wow the defense sure has a lot of irrelevant questions for this witness.

I know they have to try to discredit the witness, but come on, now... thank heavens for this judge.

I already don't like this defense attorney. He talks so fast and sounds so challenging. If I was in the jury I wouldn't like him harassing these innocent bystanders. He could ask these same questions in a friendlier tone.

I know the trial is young, but so far it sounds like Dunn just didn't like being talked back to and opened fire, even as they drove away. It doesn't sound like he was scared and it seems the only one who saw Jordan make any overt movements was Dunn...ahem. So...we'll see what happens. This rings of the Jodi Arias attorneys knowing they don't have much so asking silly irrelevant questions to make the person look bad.

@RachelLeitao: State calls Shawn Atkins as next witness. Atkins currently incarcerated on 25 felonies. Sentenced to 7 years.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 2m
State's next witness is Shawn Atkins, who's serving prison time for breaking into Somer Thompson's family's home. #MichaelDunn

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 2m
Atkins pleaded guilty to 25 felonies...stole from family as well. Sentenced to 7 yrs. prison...after #MichaelDunn shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member