GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 57s
#MichaelDunn looks like he's about to cry as defense talks about him comforting g/f

:lol: I bet, it is called reality setting in.

I bet it's called "that's your cue, Michael!"

He's the victim here guys. Not the dead kid. Remember that...:facepalm:

Okay - I admit Dunn's tears and shaking jaw happened at an appropriate time and worked to soften my feelings towards him somewhat. It sure didn't look like acting. If he's a normal human being, he should be feeling some remorse, shock and what have you here.

Just some thoughts,

Salem

I don't think he feels a shred of remorse. He cries for himself.

Watching Jordan's dad and mom just breaks my heart :(

I think this is the most ludicrous defense I have ever heard!!

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 57s
#MichaelDunn looks like he's about to cry as defense talks about him comforting g/f

:lol: I bet, it is called reality setting in.

I think he looks very nervous. Yep. Reality is setting in. I almost feel bad for him.

I have to go :(

I'll catch up later. Yes, this defense is interesting. Sure using somethings I wouldn't have highlighted.

Salem

I think this is the most ludicrous defense I have ever heard!!

It's typical defense stuff. Criticize everyone under the sun related to the case, except for the hot head, murdering defendant. Make him a poor, innocent saint. I hope the jury gets that.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 53s
Defense - #MichaelDunn had gun safely holstered in glove box, didn't use second clip also there.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 16s
Strolla now arguing that this was not a premeditated, designed murder. #MichaelDunn

I think him leaving instead of staying is not going to look good for him, regardless of whose idea it was (the girlfriend also could have been coached, I mean, wth would she think she's the one going to jail?) it's a sign of guilt. That Zimm stayed behind is something that really helped him.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 53s
Defense - #MichaelDunn had gun safely holstered in glove box, didn't use second clip also there.

Lol, ok, reaching now. He didn't use the second clip. What a great guy!

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 2m
State Attorney Angela Corey talks for the first time since court started. #MichaelDunn

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 3m
State calls first witness - Leah Harris. #MichaelDunn

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
Asst. State Attorney Erin Wolfson is now questioning first witness #MichaelDunn

Lol, ok, reaching now. He didn't use the second clip. What a great guy!

Exactly! He's such a great guy because he only unloaded one round on the unarmed teenagers trying to escape his gunfire. smh

The girlfriend is the one that ordered the pizza? Of course, this makes Dunn innocent... GMAB!!!!

She forgot to ask the pizza place to have it delivered by a cop so they could file a report at the same time.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
First witness, Aliyah Harris, says she dated #JordanDavis - #MichaelDunn trial

This jury is sequestered, I agree with the judge's decision. Jmo

ciao

I'm also interested in the surveillance tape. Curious what it will show. Did the defense even mention it in their openings? If they didn't, it could be a sign that it is not helpful to them. Hmmm...

First witness is good IMO; she is quite composed for such a young person. (And very pretty too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abbytross