GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 6s
Meacham says a bag of #jordandavis personal items were put in back and taken to her office. She's already off the stand. #MichaelDunn

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 16s
State Atty's Office displaying 1 item to jurors that was received by Meacham's office with body of #jordandavis. #dunntrial #michaeldunn

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 17s
Judge Healey is telling jurors that they get to rest up tomorrow and visit with family. But remember not to discuss case. #MichaelDunn

What a beautiful courtroom. One of the nicest I have seen.

Was Strolla trying to insinuate that Jordan's father pickpocketed his shotgun from his body before the body was brought to the ME's?

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 13s
#jordandavis items: Wallet, pocket knife, cell phone, change purse

Was Strolla trying to insinuate that Jordan's father pickpocketed his shotgun from his body before the body was brought to the ME's?

That's all he has to do. Plant the seed. Let their imaginations do the rest.:banghead:

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 1m
Court is now in recess until Monday at 9am in the #michaeldunn trial.

That's all he has to do. Plant the seed. Let their imaginations do the rest.:banghead:

The hospital (medical staff), if not the EMT's would have removed any weapon and secured it for the LE. JMO.

Will see you all Monday morning! Have a great rest of the weekend :)

Well, I have emotions running wild. So, words fail except to say it was a good court day and I like watching and listening to both attorneys. Also think the judge runs a good courtroom.

Three trials streaming on Monday:
Amanda Hayes
Marissa DeVault
and Michael Dunn

Feast or famine.
Bye for now.

So looking forward to re-direct. Don't disappoint me prosecutor!

What happened? Was there any re direct? My feed cut out for a short period of time. When it re loaded, there was a new witness. needless to say, I am disappointed.....but I'm not sure why!

I'm committed to the Hayes trial but am going to read here and DVR any coverage on HLN. They did have live coverage from yesterday's session. I haven't watched it yet, I'll read the rest of this thread first.

Oh, and I'll pop in here on Monday when possible.

I admit I know little to nothing about guns, but aren't shotguns on the long side? How could a shotgun, even a short one, have been "hidden" on Jordan's body? And why on earth wasn't this mythical shotgun employed when Dunn started shooting up their car?

What happened? Was there any re direct? My feed cut out for a short period of time. When it re loaded, there was a new witness. needless to say, I am disappointed.....but I'm not sure why!

Nope. No redirect. I'm disappointed too.

IMHO, I don't think the girlfriend is afraid of MD, I think she's afraid of being charged as an accessory after the fact.
JMO

are these questions leading the witness? defense is very happy with this witness. jmo

I had the same thought. Strolla seemed to be testifying for her. I agree with other posters that Dunn is extremely domineering and she almost had the affect of an abused woman.

She admitted on the stand that she had been instructed not to watch any of the trial and she did anyway. It was only upon receiving a phone call to tell her to turn it off that she did.

The other thing that spoke volumes to me is that they would leave Dunn's son's wedding early to take care of the dog. Who does that? It was not simply a friend's wedding, it was his Son's wedding. That also spoke to me about the relationship he must have had with his kids.

I initially felt sorry for her as to how upset she was, but I stopped. She knew right from wrong. And IMO she was complicit and enabling this Dunn to leave, not only the scene, but the area. JMV

Who did she say "I'm so sorry" to? I was in the kitchen, darn it.

She was turned towards the jury. Don't know if she was talking to them or the bailiff. The googly eyes and patting hand over the heart towards Dunn was a nice touch too. JMV

Love the judge. He used to work in the State's Attorney's office. Love his tone when he gets after Strolla. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xGothicBreenax