GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He just admitted to starting the WHOLE THING.

Clap clap dude..

JMO

He was ready and willing to fight.

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 32s
#michaeldunn says he heard "something, something cracker" coming from red SUV after music came back on. Describes as ugly. #dunntrial

Nonsense. He's got ear damage and such loud music, he's not going to be able to hear what the people in the next car are saying.

I have Meniere's disease (inner ear disorder) which causes hearing problems (I wear hearing aids) and this is ridiculous. My husband and his friends just had a jam session last weekend and I didn't kill anyone!

Hearing damage, but could hear what they were saying inside the SUV with the bass thumping.

Uh huh.

'Time to de-escalate things...' Least believable witness, ever (Arias not withstanding).

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 48s
#michaeldunn says rear passenger window of red SUV was completely down, asked "are you talking about me?" #dunntrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 3s
#MichaelDunn says he asked if the person in SUV was talking about him, says that person then escalated #DunnTrial

Im sorry, I don't believe anything here.

I see this man's bias coming out in everything he says.

JMO

Dunn should've just moved his car and life would have gone on. Jmo

ciao

so he can see a menacing expression- even though the darkly tinted windows were in the way
and the music is so loud it hurt his ears- but he could hear plainly kill the mf er?

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 1m
#michaeldunn describes teens in back of red SUV as having menacing look, did not look happy. #dunntrial

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 41s
#MichaelDunn - "he (#JordanDavis) reached forward and picked something up and slammed it against the door. I'm sorry he reached down."

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 30s
#MichaelDunn says he saw the person in car reach down for something, slammed item against the door #DunnTrial .

He could CLEARLY see two young men with menacing faces in the back seat. Wasn't the back seat behind him? He was straight-on with the front seat which had the window closed.

Don't see how he could so clearly see the other young man next to Jordan on the far side.

I'm not buying his polite stuff he says he said.

So the kid in the back seat, Took a shot gun and slammed it on the door?

COME ON..... JMO

Ohhh, how long has he been on the stand!!

Good morning, Steely! Not too long, they just started talking about the incident about five or ten minutes ago.

And he's about as believable as you would think he would be :facepalm:

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 19s
#MichaelDunn says he thought the item was the barrel of a shotgun #DunnTrial

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
#MichaelDunn - "he slammed whatever it was against the door. I saw sticking above the window sill about 4 inches of a barrel."

'Time to de-escalate things...' Least believable witness, ever (Arias not withstanding).

How is yelling, "are you talking about me?" De-escalating things? Just dont say anything and move. If he was sooo scared why then say, "you're not gonna talk to me like that!"

Nonsense. He's got ear damage and such loud music, he's not going to be able to hear what the people in the next car are saying.

Especially over the really loud music. SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme